Chapter 8

You're the apple to my eye.

 

“Everyone wake up! We’re here!!!” CAP said while changing the gear.

Sohyun woke up and came back to her senses. She looked at Byunghun and apologised.

“Your head weights like a rock. That explains everything” Byunghun said and stick out his tongue

Everyone made their way to the entrance while Byunghun and CAP took all the stuffs from the van.

“Now I know the reason why you wanted to bring her along….” CAP teased Byunghun

“Hyung~~!”  Byunghun said while tugging onto CAP’s arm until they met the rest.

Sohyun turned behind and saw the both of them. “YAH YOU TWO LOVEY DOVEY PPALI COME HERE!”

All of them changed into their comfortable attire for a swim (just some t-shirt and shorts) and went into the sea happily. They splashed water at each other, played games.. well they used up most of their energies on playing catching in the water especially Sohyun and Byunghun.

Sohyun felt someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, Byunghun took that chance to play a prank on her by taking a bucket of sand and our it at the top of her head. Sohyun glared at him and chased after him around the beach.

“Hyung, look at them. Don’t you think theres something fishy?” Changjo asked Chunji and CAP

“Maybe yes, maybe no” CAP answered.

“Hyung, you know something bout them don’t you?” Changjo asked in curiosity

CAP just walked passed them with a smile and joined Ricky who was lying down at a nearby big rock.

“Hyung, you know something?” Changjo asked Chunji

“Stop being a busybody. Let’s join the rest, let them be. ” Chunji told him and pulled his arm.

Sohyun stopped chasing him and called out Byunghun’s name “Yah, lets just give up and join the rest. I need some rest” Sohyun turned around and joined the rest of the boys.

Byunghun speed up his pace and walked beside her “Well, I may be short but im good at sports you know.” He said while eyeing her

“I don’t care.. MEHRONG~”

Both of them arrived at the big rock and they laid down with the rest. Sohyun reached out her hand and said “Ahh~~ such a good feeling and weather” Byunghun followed her actions and they rest did too.

“Look at that cloud it looks like Mr Park, look at that nose!” Ricky said and the rest burst out laughing.

“That looks exactly like Byunghun bald head! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Everyone laughed when suddenly Byunghun realised the joke was on him and he stop laughing.

“Ya~~~~!!” Byunghun put his oh so cute annoyed face

“Aigooooo are you annoyed? Grow up!” Sohyun said while pinching his cheek.

 

 

And at that moment, Byunghun’s heart skipped a beat..