Chapter 2

You're the apple to my eye.

 

It was recess time when Byunghun received a text message from Sohyun.

“Byunghun, stay back after school. I have some worksheets for you to complete.”

“Cant, not free”

“I don’t care. STAY BACK”

Byunghyun flipped his phone in a pissed off manner and continue eating. Chunji was sitting beside him eating his meal quietly when he broke the silence by asking Byunghun a question.

“Yah Byunghun, just follow whatever she says. You know when shes pissed, she turn into a devil”

Byunghyun looked at Chunji and said “This is really annoying, its not as if I can’t study by myself.”

“Well, maybe this is fate..”

“Fate? More like hell. Talk to you later bro, I’ll go back to the class first”

 

-After school-

Byunghun were sleeping at his desk when Sohyun banged his desk with a pile of worksheets.

“YAH!”

“Complete these before going off. If you have questions, I’ll be at my desk”

“ALL OF THESE?”

“Yes. I’ve decided that you should start from the very basic.”

“WHAT?”

“Just do. DON’T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SLEEPING”

Few hours passed and Byunghun was so engrossed with the worksheets. Surprisingly, he did it without any help and he understands most of it. He was stuck at this question and was about to ask Sohyun a question but when he look over at Sohyun’s desk, she fell asleep. Byunhyun chuckled and walked over to her desk. Being a playful person, he took a black marker and drew on Sohyun’s face. He was holding back his laughter when he accidentally laughed out loud and he woke Sohyun up.

“Yah, what are you doing? Are you done with your worksheets?”

“Duh, here it is. I’ll go first.” Byunghun packed his bag in a rush while laughing to himself and exit the classroom quickly.

Sohyun checked his worksheets and was surprised by his work, it was better than she expected. She then packed her bag and went to the toilet before going home. She was walking towards the toilet when some students stares at her and giggles, she brush it off and washed her hands and looked into the mirror. Sohyun was shocked by the doodles and she shouted “LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Byunghun was outside of the toilet when he heard his name, he laughed out loud and Sohyun went outside.

“YAH! YOU! WATCH OUT”

“Okay” Byunghun said while laughing. 

 

Authors Note.

DAEBAK. I ALREADY HAVE 10 SUBSCRIBERS. DAEBAK. THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR SUBSRCIBING. I LOVE YOU. Heres chapter 2, i hope i didnt dissapoint you guys. >_< I'll update soon...? CHU CHU CHU~~~