Chapter 12

You're the apple to my eye.

 

Byunghun and Sohyun walked home together.

“So I guess, we will be separated for a while” Byunghun said

“Yeap. But we can always meet up during holidays!”Sohyun told him

“Of course. So when are you going to the college’s dorm?” Byunghun asked

“Next week. When are you going?”

“That fast?The week after you”

“Why? Are you gonna miss me?”

“Psh.. no why would i!”

Sohyun chuckled. They finally reach Sohyun’s house and they bid goodbye

 “I’ll send you off. “ Byunghun shouted

Sohyun turned around and asked “Send me to?”

“To the train station. I’ll send you off. We have to see each other for the last time right?”

“Woahhh how nice of you! Alright, see you next Monday then. Bye!” Sohyun waved and went into her house.

Byunghun reached his house and lay on his bed. He smiled thinking the times he spent with Sohyun. He got up, went to his study table and went to grab a piece of paper and a pen. After an hour of writing and wasting papers, he is finally done with the letter. He folded it into a heart shape and put it into an envelope.

To Miss Studious; Kwon Sohyun’  he wrote.

-the next week-

“YA LEE BYUNGHUN, WAKE UP ITS ALREADY 11AM!” Byunghun mom’s shouted. There we no response. Byunghun’s mom took a pail full of water, went to his room and SPLASH!! Byunghun woke up in shock.

“Eomma!”

“Yah, its already 10am!”

“Its only 10am mom, don’t make such a big fuss!” Byunghun took his blanket and cover his face.

“Aigoo….didn’t you ask me to wake you up if you’re not awake by 9am?”

“I did?” He took the blanket off his face and looked at his mom.

“I DID! OH IM GONNA BE LATE AHHHHHHHHHHH” He got up and got ready as fast as he can. He took a quick shower, styled his hair, wore the shirt and jeans he specially put aside last night and he’s good  to go. He took his phone, wallet and his letter. He rushed out of the house and wore his shoes.

“AHHHH THANKS EOMMA I LOVE YOU ANNYEONG” Byunghun waved to his mom and cycled his bicycle as fast as he can.

Sohyun on the other side was walking towards the train station. She decided to call Byunghun and asked where is he.

*I got a boy mochin I got a boy changkan* “Hello” Byunghun answered while panting

“Yah Lee Byunghun where are you?” Sohyun asked.

“Count to 20 and I’ll appear right behind you.”

“1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

…………..

Sohyun felt someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

“20!” Byunghun said.

“Annyeong! Sorry I was late.” Byunghun took a seat beside her while passing a coffee to her hands.

“So what time is your train coming?”

“Thanks. Another half an hour more.”

“When are you doing your registration at the college?” Sohyun asked

“The day after tomorrow. Ah it’ll be different without you around…..”

“I should be saying that. It’ll be different without you. In a good way and a bad way.. good way, I can fully concentrate in class without you distracting me”

“The bad way?”

“It’s a secret.”

Sohyun’s POV

Its because I will miss you, you fool.