Chapter 11

You're the apple to my eye.

Hi guys! Im really sorry for not updating, i just got back from a trip and i gotta sort some stuff. I promise i'll make up for it. kekekeke IM SO SORRY.

Here's a lil update. 

 

Sohyun leaned against her bedroom door  (like most of kdramas do kekeke)

“I did not just did that. Sohyun! You’re crazy!”

While Byunghun on the other side was preparing to sleep when he remembered what Sohyun did and smiled to himself to sleep. (I can imagine him do that! HEHEHE)

A week passed and it was the day where they get to know which college they are able to enter.

*hey to you to you now~~~* Sohyun’s phone rang

“Wassup baldhead?”

“Let’s go to school together.”

“Okay, give me 5 minutes. Where are you now?”

“Outside, ppali wa”

“Impressive…”

Sohyun quickly get dressed and went outside.

“Annyeong” Sohyun waved

“Oh, Annyeong! Kaja”

“Are you confident?” Sohyun broke the silence

“Hmmmmm.. I don’t know. You?” Byunghun turn his head towards her

“What do you know? Tchtch.. I little.” Sohyun answered

---------silence----------

Byunghun was feeling nervous beside her until he saw the rest of the schoolmates especially his clique.

“Oh theres the rest. Let’s join them” Byunghun pulled her wrist.

Changjo saw them running towards them until he saw where Byunghun hands were.

“Hyung, are you guys dating or something?”

Byunghun quickly released his hand and hit his head “Stop saying stupid things”

They were talking among each other when the school suddenly announced something

“Students, you can make your way to the hall and take your result slips. DO.NOT.RUSH”

They made their way to the hall and received their slips.

Ricky took his first and was disappointed cuz the college was too far from his house

“Ahhhhhh what is this. I have to move. Ughhhhhh”

Sohyun looked at him and pat his shoulder “Ah, its okay. Its for your own good..”

It was Byunghun’s turn and was surprised by his college. He got into the college he wanted in Busan.

It was finally Sohyun’s turn. She opened up the slip with nervous hands and the boys staring at her. She was too nervous so she gave Byunghun the slip “Byunghun ah, look for me. Im too scared.”

Byunghun took the slip from her hands and opened it up. “Daebak…Sohyun ah………………”

“What? I didn’t get into the college I wanted?”

“Ani….its better.. YOU’RE ADMITTED INTO SEOUL’S NO 1 COLLEGE!!!!”

“CHINCHA? YOU’RE NOT LYING?”

“YES”

Sohyun without her realizing, she was already hugging Byunghun and left the boys staring at her.

Byunghun also hugged her back without realizing his actions.

“YAH YOU TWO!” Ricky shouted

They realised the situation and went back into the awkward position.

“Congrats Sohyun ah, we’re happy and really proud of you” CAP said giving her a friendly hug.