Chapter 5

You're the apple to my eye.

 

-AFTER SCHOOL-

“Here’s some worksheets, complete them as usual.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Why do you like to study so much? Isn’t it boring?”

“Who likes to study? I have to study in order to have a bright future.” Sohyun said while writing her notes.

“I see, but you could just marry someone rich and problems solved.”

“Money can’t bring happiness. Plus it’s not challenging at all. Now, continue your work, we have a  final year exam next week remember? I’ll make sure you’ll be at the top 15 of our class”

“What about a bet?”

“What bet?” Sohyun stopped writing and look at Byunghun straight into the eye.

Byunghyun’s POV

Her eyes are so pretty. Her lashes are so long. Her long hair tucked behind her ears makes her look so pretty. Wait, what am I thinking? Get your sense right Byunghun!

Sohyun hits Byunghun’s head and he glared at her. “Can you stop hitting me?”

“No. MEHRONG~”

“What’s the bet idiot? “

“If I beat you in the final year exam, you will have to cut your hair short like mine.”

“If you don’t?”

‘I’ll go bald.”

“Deal, such a simple deal.” Sohyun said confidently.

A few months passed and the both of them got closer, they even went to school together every morning and Byunghun send her home every night. Little that Byunghun know, he starts to develop deep feelings for her but he doesn’t want to confess as it might affect their relationship. He improves in his studies with Sohyun’s help. Sohyun helped him on how to choose the college and things what high school graduates do..

It’s the d-day.

Sohyun unlocked her phone and she received a text message by Byunghun “Good luck Kwon Sohyun, I’l see you with a different hairstyle after we got our result in a weeks time.” She chuckled and replied “We’ll see……”

A week passed and it was they day where the results are gonna be released. Sohyun and Byunghun were the first one to arrive. They quickly go to the board and search for their names.

….

….

….

“ASSSSA! I WON! Now lets make our way to the hair salon my majesty”

 

 

Double update guys!!! Hehehehehehe