After Dinner and School

What Is Your Love Style Miss?

Author's POV

After dinner the 3 of you talked in Minhae's room, Miki and Minhae were teasing you about Kwangmin. "Omo you really look good together!!" Minhae said as you blushed. "Ani!!" you said as Miki laughed and said. "Yes you are and I know in your eyes that you have a crush on him. Come on don't be shy, tell us" you were already pissed off so you screamed. "ANI!!! I DON'T!!!!" you screamed as someone opened the door. "Ya! What are you girls doing? Minhae?!" Minwoo said as Minhae sighed. "Eobseo (Nothing) well I think you guys should go now"  Minhae said as you and your sister started packing up. "Arasseo just don't scream again or the neighbors will kill us" Minwoo said as Minhae nodded.

"Kaja!" Minhae said as the you and your sister stood up. When you went outside, Minhae went in Minwoo's room. You and your sister followed her as Minhae opened the door. "Oppa!!" Minhae said as you saw the three guys playing cards. You saw Kwangmin looking at you so you just looked at Minhae's head. "We'll be going now!!" Minhae said. "Where?" Minwoo asked. "I'll taking them to the lift" you said as he nodded. "Arasseo come back safe ok?" he said as Minhae nodded. "Annyeong girls!" Minwoo and Youngmin said as Kwangmin just smiled and wave at you. You waved back as you and your sister bowed. "Thank you for taking care of us!" you and your sister said.

"Kaja!" Minhae said as the 3 of you went outside the house as you were all waiting for the lift. "Minhae ah!" Miki said. "Waeyeo?" "Thanks for teaching us and for the food" Miki said as Minhae giggled. "You can come here anytime. And when I mean everytime, I mean everytime" she said as she looked at you. "Ya! Don't look at me" you said as she laughed. "Well The twin oppa's are always at our house after school so if you wanna see you know who, you can tell me" Minhae said as she winked. "Ya!!!!" you said as the elevator opened.

"We'll be going now!!" you and your sister said as Minhae nodded and waved. "Annyeong!!! See you tomorrow!!!" Minhae said as she waved. "Aish!! Why are you all teasing me about Kwangmin?" you said as Miki laughed. "Well because you and Kwangmin oppa look good together" she said as you blushed. "Ani!!" you said as you went out of the elevator and went to your house.

"I'm back!!" Minhae said as the three of them were watching tv now. "Nae!! Now go change and go to sleep!" Minwoo said as Minhae just walked to her room. "Aish! Jinjja! I'm going to sleep while he's just watching tv aish!" Minhae said as someone knocked her door. "Come in!!" Minhae said as she saw Kwangmin. "Oh! Kwagmin oppa! Waeyeo?" Minhae asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well... I-I-I" he stuttered. "Sit on the bed oppa" Minhae said as Kwangmin nodded and sat. "Is this about Mari?" Minhae said as Kwangmin's eyes got bigger. "H-how did you know?" he said as Minhae laughed. 'Hahaha this guys are meant for each other' Minhae thought as she had already planned something in her mind. "Well you know me, I know everything" Minhae said while smiling. "Yeah right, you don't even know anything about Young-" "Hyung!!!!" Minwoo said as he grabbed Kwangmin. "It's time for you to go ok?" he said as Kwangmin sighing. "Nae annyeong Minhae ah, good night" he said as Minhae just waved at him. "Minhae ah! Annyeong! Good Night!" Youngmin said as he waved at Minhae. "Nae!!" Minhae said as she waved back to Youngmin. "Something's up with him.." Minhae said as she shook off the thought and had the plans for you and Kwangmin ready.

The next morning, Minhae waved at you. "Mari!!" she said as she ran to you and hugged you. "Why?" you asked as she laughed and let go of the hug. "Nothing" she said as you just smiled. "Can I borrow Miki for a while?" she said as your sister followed her. You were going to your classroom when you saw Kwangmin and Youngmin talking. "Ya! Why did you tell her that?!" Youngmin said as Kwangmin just sighed. "She would tell my secret too of liking you know who" Kwangmin said as Youngmin saw you. "Mari ah! Good Morning!" he said as you waved and smiled. "Good Morning sunbaenim (seniors)" you said as you went in your classroom.

For the whole day, you kept on realizing that Minhae and Miki are always together. You found it rare because usually your sister would always hang out with you. "Hey Mari!!" Miyeon said as you snapped out of your thoughts. "Hi Miyeon ah!" you said as the both of you put your books in your lockers. "Hey something wrong?" she asked as you just shook your head. "Mari!!" your sister said. "Why sis?" you asked as she waved at you. "I'm gonna wait for you at the cafe near our school ok?" she said as you nodded. "Ok see you later" you said as Minhae also waved at you. "See you later pikachuuu!!!!!!" she said as you were really confused as to why she called you pikachu.

"Aish seriously these two are being hyper today" you said as Miyeon laughed and nodded. After you fixed your things you went to the cafe near your school. "Hey guys" you said as Minhae pulled you to a seat. "Hi pikachuuuu~~~" she said as you laughed at her cuteness. "Why are we here again?" you asked. "I'm waiting for my brother, aish! Seriously I hate my brother what's taking him so long?!?" she said as you looked outside but to found no sign of Minhae's brother.

After 20 minutes of you chit-chatting with Minhae someone sat in front of the 3 of you. "Hey sorry we're late" a guy said as you realized that it was Minwoo. "Ya oppa!!! What took you so long?!?!" Minhae said as Minwoo pointed at the guys outside. "Well blame them for being a slow poke at packing their stuff, I even waited for Donghyun hyung" he said as you saw Minhae sighed. "Are they coming at our house again??" you asked as Minwoo just nodded. "I'm gonna be the only girl again!!! Aaaaaaaa" you said as Minwoo chuckled. You saw your sister smiled at Minwoo and Minhae. 'Does she like Minwoo sunbae?' you thought.

"You can also bring them with us" Minwoo said as Minhae sighed. "Ya oppa we have a test tomorrow ok? I also need to study" Minhae said as Minwoo just sighed. While the conversation between Minwoo and Minhae was so long. You looked outside the cafe and saw 5 people outside. You noticed Kwangmin talking with Youngmin then talked with the guy behind him. 'Eh..? Who are those guys' you thought as your sister tapped your shoulder. "Let's go home Mari" your sister said as the 4 of you went out of the cafe.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" a guy said after looking at the car mirror. "Well you know my sister" Minwoo said as you saw Minhae scratching her head. "Why what's wrong?" Miki said to Minhae. "Our house is going to be crashed by 5 guys again and it's gonna be noisy!" Minhae said as Miki laughed. "Who are those guys anyway?" you asked. "Oh wait" Minhae said as she pretendedly coughed so that she can get the guy's attention.

"Waeyo Minhae ah?" the guy from a while ago said. "I haven't introduced you guys my friends, oppa-dul this is Mari and this is Miki the sisters in our class" Minhae said as you and your sister bowed. "Nice to meet you" the both of you said. "Oh yeah let me introduce you to the... uh.. what should I call you?" Minhae said. "Minwoo oppa's friends, you guys already know the twins, Kwnagmin, Youngmin, the one next to Youngmin oppa is Jeongmin oppa, the one next to him is Hyunseong oppa and the one next to him is Donghyun oppa. He's the oldest" Minhae said as she whispered the last sentence. "Ya! I heard that" Donghyun said.

"Nice to meet you Mari and Miki" they said as the both of you awkwardly smiled. "I didn't know you know a lot of guys" Miki said. "Well they're just my oppa's friends who make our house really noisy especially Jeongmin oppa" Minhae said. "Ohh haha ok well we gotta go now Minhae ah talk to you soon!" the both of you said. However, Miki went to Minhae and whispered something. "Of course I will! Just wait ok?" Minhae said. The both of you said good bye to the guys. 

"What exactly did you asked Minhae unnie?" you asked as Miki laughed. "That was nothing don't mind it ok?" she said as you sighed. 'You guys are really sneaky at times' you thought as the both of you went home.

__________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! >.< I finally updated xD

Hope you guys liked it ^^

See you in the next chapter <3

Saranghaeyo!!

~shiro123