Nice to Meet You (?)

What Is Your Love Style Miss?

Author's POV

You are in your school studying because of an upcoming examination. You really hated studying but you want to pass your exams so you are studying so hard. You were concentrating so hard when your older sister disturbs you. "Ya!!! Let's go eat now!!! It's lunch time!" your sister said as you stood up and went to lunch with your sister and friends.

"Hey do you know what Leemin did a while ago?" your sister said. "What was it?" your friend asked as she told her all about her jokes and they both kept on laughing while you are in line waiting to pay for your lunch while suddenly someone bumped into you. "I'm sorry" he said as you nodded. "It's ok" you said as he ran to the store because he was in a hurry. "Hey who was that?" your friend said as she started teasing you. "It was just a random guy who bumped into me ok?" you said to your friend as she nodded and gossiped with your sister. You sighed as you paid for your lunch and went to your classroom to eat. You sat next to your other friend Minhae because she was just alone eating.

"Annyeong Minhae-ah can I eat lunch with you?" you said as she nodded. "Of course! Mari-ah" she said as you seated next to her. "So you have been studying these days Mari-ah don't overwork yourself" Minhae said as you smiled and nodded. "Well it's our final examinations so I have to study really hard since I didn't get that much grades last examination" you said as she nodded and ate her lunch. "You wanna come to my house later?" Minhae said as you looked at her. "Why?" you asked. "To study of course! And I can see that you have difficulties in answering our math homework so I'm here to help you" Minhae said. "Really?! Thank you thank you!!" you said as the both of you ate lunch.

After eating you told your sister that you are going to Minhae's house to study and your sister said that she wanted to go to so you nodded and told Minhae. She said that it was fine. After school you and your sister were waiting for Minhae to pack her things. As soon as she finished the 3 of you went outside school. "Wait I need to call my brother" she said as you and your sister were shocked that she has a brother. "You have a brother?!" you and your sister said as Minhae laughed and nodded. "Oppa! Where are you?" "Ohh ok because my friends are going at home since we are going to study together is it ok?" "Yay!!!! What really?" "Ohh ok just don't disturb us arasseo?" "Ok see you later oppa annyeong!" was all the things that you have heard from Minhae.

"What was it?" you asked as she smiled. "Well my brother said that we can study but his friends are also coming but I told him not to disturb us so it's fine" she said as you and your sister just nodded. "Let's go take the subway" she said as the 3 of you went to the subway and after 30 minutes the 3 of you are in Minhae's house.

"This is my house hehe and we are studying in my room which is over here" Minhae said as she opened the door. "I hope you don't mind me changing first" she said as you and your sister nodded. After 5 minutes Minhae finished changing and so you all went to your room and studied when someone knocked at Minhae's door. "It's open!!!" Minhae said as her brother opened it. "Studying eh?" he said as Minhae nodded. "Aish just go in to your room oppa!" Minhae said as he just smiled there. "You don't want to introduce me to your friends?" he said as Minhae sighed as she told the two of you to go outside.

"Mari-ah, Miki-ah this is my brother Minwoo. Oppa meet my friends Mari and Miki" Minhae said as Minwoo coughed and showed his 2 other friends. "Aish! Uhmm.. Mari-ah, Miki-ah those other two are my brother's friends' Youngmin and Kwangmin and yes their twins" Minhae said as the both of you bowed. "Annyeonghaseyeo! It's nice to meet you!" you and your sister said. "Hey aren't you the one I bumped into earlier?" Kwangmin said as you were confused but remembered. "Ah nae" you said as Minhae and her sister were looking at each other smiling.

Minwoo and Youngmin saw this so they just laughed softly. "Well we gotta study and I need to teach them homework so bye! See you later just don't be too noisy okay oppa's?" Minhae said to Minwoo and his friends as they just nodded. After 1 hour of studying the 3 of you took a break.

"So do you like Kwangmin oppa?" Minhae asked as you blushed. "I'm not!!!" you said as her sister laughed. "She is" Miki said as Minhae and Miki laughed. "Well... I don't know I mean we just met today and how can I like a guy that fast?! Tell me!" you said as Minhae thought of something. "Well... people that are like that are people who are in love at first sight" Minhae said as Miki nodded. "It's like in the dramas where you bumped into someone and fell in love" Miki said as she and Minhae high fived each other leaving you sighing.

"Can you guys stay for dinner?" Minhae asked as you and your sister nodded. At the same time Minwoo knocked at the door. "Dinner's ready dongsaeng-ah and Miki-yang and Mari-yang" he said while smiling. The 3 of you went outside and ate dinner with Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin. It was awkward but Minhae and Miki can't stop laughing because of the awkwardness and how the position was made. You and Kwangmin were sitting together while Minhae was sitting next to Miki while Minwoo sat on the right and Youngmin on the left. "Ya! No laughing while eating Min-ah!" Minwoo said as Minhae stopped laughing and just ate her food while smiling at you and Kwangmin.

________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! 1st chappie updated!!!!!

I dunno if I can update tomorrow but I'll try my best to update hehe ^^

I hope you liked this chapter ^^

And well awkwardness came between you and Kwangmin

Well your sister in this story is in the same class as you because for some reason your mom sent you in school together ^^ I hope you understood what I mean so your sister here is 2 years older than you.

See you on the next chappie :*

Comments are appreciated <3

~shiro123