At the Cafe / Half of the Plan

What Is Your Love Style Miss?

Author's POV

Miki and Minhae went out of school as they went in the cafe and met with Minwoo and Youngmin. "Hi oppa-dul!" Minhae said as Minwoo and Youngmin waved. "So what's the catch? Why did you called us Minhae?" Minwoo said as Minhae and Miki sat down in front of them. "I bet you guys know about Kwangmin liking Mari right?" Minhae said as Youngmin and Minwoo nodded. "Well we want them to be together so...." Miki said. "Haha I knew you guys were gonna do this with us" Minwoo said as Minhae and Miki were confused. "We were about to call you guys too" Youngmin said. "Really?!?!" Minhae and Miki said as Minwoo and Youngmin nodded.

"So what's the plan?" Youngmin asked. "Well.. we got tons of them right here but you guys should go now cause Mari will be here any minute now. I'll tell you guys later at home" Minhae said as Minwoo and Youngmin went out of the cafe. "You sure this would work?" Miki asked as Minhae smiled. "Of course! Don't you trust us?" Minhae said as Miki nodded and waited for you.

Minhae's POV

After saying goodbye to the sisters I went home with the 6 guys. "Hey" Youngmin said as he walked with me. "What is it oppa?" I said as he laughed. "Why are you alone?" he said as I sighed. "Well obviously cause you're guys and I don't even know what are you guys talking about" I said as Youngmin nodded. "Wow look at our future couple!" Jeongmin said as everyone looked at the back and saw us talking. I facepalmed as I looked at Minwoo oppa. "Come on guys! Isn't there a day when you guys don't tease me with Youngmin oppa?" I said as the 6 guys became quiet. "Aish!!!" I said as I went ahead and ran home.

At home

I went to my room and laid down on my bed. "Aish I hate all of them" I said as I brought out my book. "I need to have some food so that I won't be able to see their faces" I said as I cooked ramen and brought it in my room. I started eating as I heard the front door opening. I sighed as I knew that the 6 guys were here. "Don't mind them Minhae" I said as I smirked and started writing more plans about Kwangmin and Mari. "Ok so the plan will begin next week on a Saturday" I said as I wrote it down in my notebook. "Mari will be assisted by Miki and Youngmin oppa will bring Kwangmin oppa there" I said as I received a text message from Miki.

'From Miki:

Hey so just to clear up that the plan will start next Saturday right? And it will be at the Mall near our school?'

As I read the text message I immediately replied her yes. I sighed as I continued eating and strangely, the whole living room was quiet. I can't hear a single thing. However I can hear their voices from Minwoo oppa's room but I just ignored it. I opened my book and started studying. "Keke Mari and Kwangmin oppa will be together in no time! Just need to tell Youngmin oppa to tell Kwangmin oppa to bring some stuff for Mari" I mumbled as I smiled and studied for our Math test.

___________________________________________________

Annyeong!! ^^

Updated from school haha

Sorry if it was a really short chapter >.<

It's just to tell the short details of the plan ^^

See you again in the next chapter!! ^^

Saranghaeyooooo subscribers ^^

I'll update soon :)

~shiro123