I Love You

Kaiminzy & Taeminzy Drabbles

A/N: I was watching I Love You from SBS Gayo Daejun again because I was missing them so much and since it is coincidentally Minzy's birthday, I decided to write this short fic. I hope you enjoy this. PS: This can be either Taeminzy or Kaiminzy. Whoever is your bias. *wink* You can play it while reading if you like. :)

 

 

 

When you asked me to be yours, I'm speechless. I just stared at you as you wait for my answer. I was unsure myself, what do I know about love? I look at the handsome you and wonder, what did I do to deserve your attention amongst the many in this industry. I know nothing on how to show my affections or how do I hide it from the public with our high celebrity status. I was a stranger on the topic of love. 

 

The bold you, hold my hand and told me you will teach me how to love. You told me you want to see every side of me, the hidden soul, the hidden passion, you want it all. That was months ago but even now, I am still clueless. When I saw that you were busy with your schedules, I often wonder what you do and where were you. Will you be annoyed if I ask? There were even times when I actually look at my phone constantly as I wait for your name to appear in my ringing or message tone. 

 

When you were out with me, you initiate the talk, the skinship and even the affection, I blushed at memory of that. Though sometimes when I see you doing the same to other girls whom you call your friends or on some programme where you do so to the lucky chosen audience or fellow colleagues, I feel a part of me burn. Is that jealousy? Sometimes I hope that you only be good to me and give that smile specially for me. Am I obsessed to request that from you?

 

I'm still scared of love or so it seems but yet with your sweet smile and patience, you told me to trust you. Yet as I wait for your call or when I watch you on screen, it made me sleepless even when I have a tight schedule up ahead. Still, I wonder if you understand my heart well enough that seeks you when I myself, don't even know about your heart. Despite being clueless, I still put my faith in you, hoping that you see my effort in trying to reach out to you. Please hold on to me before I fall deeper into this whirlwind confusion of love.

 

When I get on stage and sing those love songs, I dedicate them silently to you, hoping you hear me as I pour my heart and soul into showing how I am affected by you. When I dance my heart out, I imagine you holding and dancing with me as I pretend that I'm dancing for only you. Did you ever notice them? DId you at the very least get my message through them? 

 

When we get together secretly from the eyes of the public or fellow celebrity friends, you hide me away, protecting me from attention that we may get. Even when news leak out of you going out with me, they can never figure out who was the girl because of how well you hid me. Your excuse was to not let anyone else look at me when we're alone because my attention should solely be on yours. You even went to the extend of shutting down your phone everytime we are together despite hearing rumours that you get into trouble for doing so whenever you are out with me.

 

I shall be more honest with you the next time we meet and end this cat and mouse game. I shall be the first to hold your hand or to hug you or even kiss you.  I shall also be the first to tell you how much I love you so that you won't have to be the first to do so everytime. I will tell you how much I miss you everyday and how I want you to take me away as we share our love. Because today is the day where I grow a year older today, it shall also be the day where I finally allow myself to embrace the love that I use to be clueless about. 

 

As I confess to you, I've seen a whole new side of you. The side which I never thought I'd be able to catch. To me, you were one with full of charisma and around me you have always been nothing but my knight in shining armour. However, when you blush and smile widely at my confessions, I've seen the cuter side of you, the childish you that was so happy as if you got the best birthday present ever. You kissed me endlessly and told me how long you have waited for me to blurt those words out. On this birthday of mine, you happily declare it as OUR day because you said that you finally understood my heart.

 

Right there and then, I know well enough that I love you.