Chapter 7

Campus Heartbreaker

-Mhica’s POV-

 

 

Seungri and TOP took me a ride home with TOP’s car

“Are you sure you’re okay, Mhica?” Seungri asked me for the nth time and I sighed

“I told you Seungri, I’m perfectly fine, no need to worry that much” I said

“I’m just making sure” he pouted and crossed his arms, “or else Win-abeonim won’t ever forgive me for letting his daughter get hurt”

 

Win?? Win???

Erwin!? O_____o

 

“Win? Were you referring to my dad?” I asked

“Oh, I just call him that since I can’t say his name” he blushed and looked away.

“Can you say his name then?” I asked with a playful smile on my face. XD

“No >///////<” he said, “You’re just making fun of me”

“No I’m not” I denied “Please???~” I plead with puppy eyes, he looked at me then back out the window

I think I annoyed him *pouts*

 

 

Eo-win…

 

 

O_____O Did he—

 

I couldn’t help my giggle and his brows furrowed

“Yah! Don’t laugh!~” he whined while I was still laughing

“M-mianhe~” I said wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes, he just rolled his eyes

“Having the time of your life?” he said, annoyed. I smiled at him sweetly, “It’s just… funny and cute at the same time, sorry Seungri~” I said.

We felt the car stopped, “We’re here” TOP said and turned to look at the two of us at the back seat.

“Did Jiyong do something stupid?” he asked me out of the blue. And my heart leaped! >////<

“E-eh??” I only sounded, completely shocked and confused that he started a conversation. I always thought of him as the quiet, mysterious and snob guy. He just raised an eyebrow at me with a smile. "He was talking about GD-hyung" Seungri said.

“N-no... he did nothing” I answered and lowered my head, “A-actually...” I cleared my throat to get rid of the forming lump in it.

“Actually…?” TOP ushered me to go on.

“Well, I think he’s nice despite of his rude attitude” I said and smiled at them, “Can you two say my thanks to him?”

“Why thanking him if he did nothing??” Seungri asked this time.

“No, I didn’t mean like that... He did nothing bad towards me, well, except for gripping hard at my arm during lunch break...” I said and the two of them just looked at me.

“Anyway, he helped me a few times today so I just want to say thanks to him, but I think he won’t let me talk to him now after what happened so… yeah... just tell him I said thanks” I lowered my head again and opened the door for myself and went out before they ask me something again.

“Thanks for giving me a lift by the way, and Seungri, don’t worry about Appa, I’ll just explain to him” I said again and went inside the house.

“Mhica!” Seungri called before I can even open the gate, I looked back at them and there I saw him smiling wide at me and TOP not having a care at the shouting Seungri.

I waited for Seungri when he went out of the car and walked towards me.

O____O

“Good night~ Sleep well, arasseo?” he whispered while hugging me. I think I felt his lips touch my ear at some point which made my heart thumped for a few seconds.

“Yah Seungri! Enough with the lovey-dovey already! Let’s go~” TOP teased making Seungri pout and run back to the car. He smiled at me and waved goodbye, I just smiled back and wave.

 

I went straight to the kitchen to get some water. It was a bit hard since the lights were turned off, and I have to extend my hands for me not to bump on anything.

“Where have you been?” I yelped when the lights suddenly turn on and Dad was leaning on the wall.

“You startled me, Dad!” Seriously! I could have gotten a heart attack! >_______<

He raised an eyebrow at me and waited for my answer. I sighed

“I had something to do at school” I lied and mentally face palmed at my lame excuse.

“And what is that?” he asked again.

“Some papers and stuff, you know, about me transferring there” I just at this, don’t I? >__________<

He was quiet for a while, thinking about it and nodded

I sighed when he told me to go change my clothes and just eat if I’m hungry since he said he already ate earlier.

I went inside my room upstairs.

*buzz!*

*buzz!*

*buzz!*

I felt my phone vibrate, and I fish it out of my pocket

 

From: Chaerin

Did you get home safely?

___________________________________

From: Minzy

Yah Chanbyul-ah! You're already home?

___________________________________

From: Bom-unnie

Hey, Seungri told me what happened.

Are you alright?

 

I smiled and replied them back, putting the phone on the bedside table after.

I took a shower and changed into my PJs, heading straight to my bed, tossing my body on the soft mattress

"*sigh* So much for my first day" I said and pouted.

Getting beaten by Hyuna wasn't just something. I can feel my body ache from all of it, though I know she just did it because she likes GD.

Speaking of that guy... I want to thank him for all he'd done today. First, he's the one who found my phone and dragging me towards my class so I won't be late; and then, though he dislikes me from the first place, he even came to rescue me from Hyuna, though that was totally not necessary anymore.

"I wonder if he'll ever talk to me again" I said to myself and thought of it.

Maybe not... Yep, he won't

I sighed and closed my eyes, already feeling sleepy and dozed off to dreamland.

-End of POV-

 

 

 

The next day

 

 

Mhica could feel the glare of almost all girls in the campus the moment she stepped foot.

Once she got in the main hall, a group of students surrounded her.

She sighed, "Now what?"

"HEY!" someone shouted and then the next thing she knew.

 

 

*SPLASH!!*

The students, mostly girls, are throwing water balloons at her.

"Yaaaaah!!!" Mhica shouted, trying to block the balloons hitting her face, but the students seemed not satisfied at her being soaked already, they throw raw eggs and flour at her.

Mhica tried running through them a few times but every attempt she did they would only block her way and push her harshly back in the middle, making her fell on her back causing her to only wince in pain. Others also punched her sides, pulling her hair back, or slapping her hard.

Once the students were done, Mhica was still lying on the floor, hair soaked with water, her black uniform already white because of the flour and her body full with bruises.

A girl, who seems to be the leader of the pack took a step towards her and leaned a little with a smirk.

“That’s what you get for being such a !” the girl slapped her face hard, which left a deep red mark on it. “First, it was Seungri-oppa… Then you’ll hit on GD and TOP-oppa too?!”

The girl clutched her collar, “You ARE a , aren’t you?!” She let go of Mhica and kicked her side, causing her to scream in pain.

The group laughed at her, some throwing things at her again.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” CL and Minzy both shouted and run to Mhica’s side.”Oh my God! Mhica, yah! Gwaenchanha?” CL tapped her face but Mhica was still unconscious.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!” Minzy shouted at them, the girl earlier answered, “You’re of a friend there is what’s wrong”

Minzy gave her a deathly glare, standing up ready to pounce on the but CL stopped her, “Calm down. Just call Bom” she said.

Minzy tried to relax while dialing Bom’s number, but the group of students was still surrounding them that made her irritated.

“Will you get your asses out of here?!” Minzy scowled but they didn’t budge.

A few seconds later, Bom and Seungri along with other nurses were already there running towards them.

“What happened here? Oh gosh! Mhica!” Bom checked on her. “Get her to the clinic now” she told the other nurses, putting Mhica on a stretcher and carefully bringing her to the clinic. While Seungri, on the other hand, faced the mob of students.

“Are you out of your mind?! What’s wrong with you?! You could have killed her because of what you’re doing!” Seungri shouted at them, mad at what they did to his friend’s daughter.

“We just did this for you oppa!” a girl said and the others second in motion, agreeing with her.

“She did nothing towards you! And you did this for me?! You guys don’t even know anything about her, so stop this madness!” Seungri then ran off towards where Bom and the others went.

 

 

 

-Seungri’s POV-

 

 

Mhica will be fine, Bom-noona said. But I won’t believe that ‘til she’s fully awake and recovered.

So here I am, volunteered to stay and miss my classes to take care of her. I held her hand with both my hands and kissed the back of it gently.

I won’t forgive them for what they did. How could they do this?

 

“You’re still here?” Chaerin closed the door and put the basket of fruits on the table. “Yeah” I just said.

“It’s already lunch break, you go and eat first, I’ll stay here” she said and smiled, I was hesitating at first but, “She’ll be fine, go eat first then come back after, okay?”

So I glanced again at Mhica and stood up. I went straight to the cafeteria and I saw the rest of BigBang. I ordered first before walking towards our table.

“Hey, why were you absent earlier?” Daesung-hyung asked once I was seated.

“I stayed at the clinic to watch Mhica” I answered, and then started to eat.

“What happened?” he asked, I looked up and saw him, Seunghyun-hyung and Taeyang-hyung looking at me except for Jiyong-hyung.

“She got ambushed at the main hall earlier...” I dropped the chopsticks, telling them about it made me lose my appetite. “…she was ambushed by a group of students”

“That’s not even new” Taeyang said, and I looked at him with an unbelievable look

“This one is different hyung! She’s my friend!”

“Then maybe if she didn’t act like that, she won’t end up getting beaten” Jiyong-hyung suddenly said. “What?” I asked, completely shocked at what he just said.

“Were you behind this?” I asked him, but he didn’t answer me. Instead, he stood up and walked away.

Hyung!

-End of POV-

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] OMO! I'm soooo sorry for not updating!! TT^TT SORRY~~~~ *bows 90 degrees*