Chapter 6: Savior?

Campus Heartbreaker

 

-Mhica’s POV-

I opened my eyes only to see nothing =_____=

I’m in this dark place with no one else around

My hands are tied with what I guess is a rope, because its itchy on my skin!

Ugh! My head still hurts from that chemical they made me inhale tsk!

Where EXACTLY am I?

The last thing I remember is men in black from a luxurious car came to kidnap me.

Wait…

.

.

.

.

KIDNAP!!!!!? O______O

 

“mmmf!” I tried to say words but this cloth on my mouth just made it turn into muffles.

“Finally~ Our sleeping beauty’s awake” I heard a girl’s voice, the lights then a man untie the cloth from my mouth.

“W-who are you?” I stuttered as I asked her.

“Oh no one~ Just someone who hates you” she said.

“Hates me?” I asked, “Why would you hate me? What did I ever do to you? I don’t even know you!”

“Shut up ! What is it that you have that made GD oppa actually talk to you and even touch you!?” she shouted at me.

 

Pfft! So it’s all because of that GD guy =_______= *sigh*

I should’ve known.

 

“Look, miss— uhh?” I looked at her, she raised her eyebrow.

“Hyuna” she bluntly said.

“Miss Hyuna~” I continued what I was about to say earlier, “I don’t even know this GD guy, and I don’t even have the slightest interest towards him. He’s not my type” I said with disgust as I remembered that rude guy.

“I don’t even know why you guys like that rude bastard” I said and cringed as she slapped me straight on my face.

 

I swear! If I get my hands out of this rope, ! You’ll die!!

-End of POV-

 

 

-GD’s POV-

 

You know, I’m not really worried to that girl.

And why am I gonna help on looking for her anyway?

Is she my responsibility?

No!

It’s not even my fault she got kidnapped, right?

But why am I feeling like it is my fault?

 

=________= Aigooo~~ Seungri! You and your friend are pain in the !

 

I thought of a clue to find her.

If she’s been kidnapped because of what happened at the corridor earlier… then the kidnapper must be one of my fans?

But who?

I opened my laptop and searched for something.

My eyes sparkled as I see what I was looking for, “Aha!”

-End of POV-

 

 

-Mhica’s POV-

 

“How.Dare.You! Insult GD oppa like that!” She said in anger, “No one! I said, no ONE! Has the right to say things like that about GD oppa! Take back what you just said!”

I scoffed, “I’ve already had enough of this, miss” I sternly said, “First you kidnapped me, second you called me a ‘’, and lastly! You slapped my face” I shoot her a glare.

“You have guts to do that, don’t you think?”

 

She laughed, “Wae? You think I’m gonna be scared just by that?” she said and laughed again.

“Maybe” I said and stood up, lifting my hands that were already untied from the ropes.

Her eyes widened, “H-how d-did you?”

I rolled my eyes, "Does your men really know how to tie a strong and tight knot?" I mockingly asked

She looked towards her men, “What are you guys doing?! Tie her up!”

“Oh shut up” I said and ran towards her, giving her a headlock.

“Take one step and I’ll break her neck” I said when her men tried to rescue her.

“Oh you can’t do that” I heard her say.

“Try.Me” I hissed on her ears and she shivered.

“Make them drop their guns, and we’ll talk things out” I sternly said towards her.

“D-Drop your guns, I’m gonna be f-fine” she said to them and I smiled.

“Good” I said and slowly and carefully let her go, but I grabbed her hair when she tried to ran away.

“Didn’t I said we’re gonna talk?” I said and pulled her back.

“Now, what did you say the reason you kidnapped me, again?” I asked her but she didn’t answer.

“I don’t even like this guy, so why bother kidnapping me, eh?”

“You know, instead of taking someone’s attention by force, why don’t you just study. That’ll do” I said to her and smiled, I let go of her hair and combed it with my fingers.

“You’re really pretty, you know” I said truthfully, “Why are you wasting your time on GD, anyway?” I asked

She just looked at me with that confused and shocked expression, I smiled again.

“Pretty girls shouldn’t be the ones chasing over the guys they admire… Guys should be the one chasing over you” I said, and I can see her smile a bit.

I looked outside and I can see that its going to get dark soon.

“Now, I need to go, I’m sorry if you have misunderstood something between me and GD” I smiled and went out of what seems to be an abandoned building.

“W-wait!” Hyuna stopped me, I looked back at her.

 

“I..uhh.. I’m sorry if I did this things to you… It’s just that—“

“I know~” I cut her off, “You like him so much, huh?” she nodded.

“To make it up to you, please, I’ll give you a ride home. And the fact that you’re not used to this place” she said and smiled shyly.

I gave her a sweet smile, “You know, you’re not that bad after all” I said, “You’re really kind”

“T-Thank you” I can see her blush, “L-let’s go?”

 

“Stop right there!”

Hyuna and I both looked to the man that just shouted.

 

=______= <-- Me

O///////O <-- Hyuna

 

“I’ll take her” he said and ran towards us.

 

Well… its GD =_______=

 

Gee~, thank you for rescuing but I think that’s not necessary” I said and held Hyuna’s hand and walked out.

“Hey! Where are you going?!” He asked and stopped us from walking.

I sighed, “We’re going home” I said and continued walking.

“Wait, what?” he asked, confused.

Babo~” I mumbled and Hyuna gasped for hearing it, I just smiled at her as we got inside her car.

 

 

He continued following us, and now, he's inside the car with Hyuna and I

=________= This guy is really unbelievable

He glared at us while keeping his arms crossed on his chest.

"Stop glaring will ya?" I said to him and rolled my eyes when he didn't stop.

Hyuna's just sitting quietly beside me, with her head low.

Guess she's still blushing

 

"Mind to tell me what's going on?" he asked.

"Nohing really happened.." I said then yawned

I'm sleepy okay~ *pouts*

"Nothing?!" He held my wrists, "Then what's with these marks? Were you tied?"

He lifted my chin, checking on my swollen cheek, "And what's with your cheek?"

I rolled my eyes again, He IS really something, isn't he?

 

I noticed Hyuna looking at us with that look.

You know, that kind of look when you're being suspicious of something.

Then I saw the sides of her lips curved upwards.

O______o??

 

"Hey!" GD shouted at me which made me look at back at him.

"Eh?" I tilted my head to the side.

His brows furrowed at my reaction, "Were you listening?" I shook my head, "I thought so" he said then sighed.

He looked outside the window and then looked at Hyuna.

"Agasshi, just drop us here" he said to her which made me knot my forehead

Why does he want to stop here? And.. drop.. US?!

 

Hyuna blushed and nodded, "N-ne" I looked at Hyuna with wide eyes.

She mouthed a 'sorry' then pouted in front of me.

I just sighed and pat her shoulder as an 'its okay'

 

After getting of the car, I thanked Hyuna for still giving me a ride then waved goodbye.

I turned to GD, "So~ Where are we going?" I asked him, but instead of answering, he lightly held my wrist then drag me off somewhere.

"Y-yah! I said where are we going?" I tried again but he still didn't answer.

 

After a few minutes of walking, we went inside a drug store?

"Excuse me, miss" he formally said when we got in the counter.

"Cotton balls, antiseptic, bandages and an ethyl alcohol, please" he said to the lady

So polite~

 

When the lady gave him all of what he just said, he paid for them and let me sit on a chair beside the door of the store.

"Just stay still" he sternly said, I pouted.

Then he began taking care of my bruises and cuts, cleaning it for me then putting antiseptics on it.

I can see his eyes full of care and concern?

 

"Why are you being so nice?" I suddenly asked without me thinking.

Babo Mhica! >____________<

 

I felt his hand stop for a while, but then continued putting antiseptics on my cuts

"I'm just doing this for Seungri" he said which made me say an 'oh'

But why am I disappointed about what he just said?

 

"Done" he said, then stood up, "Let's get you home, its getting late"

I just nodded and followed him outside.

 

My eyes widened when I saw Seungri and the rest outside the store.

"Mhica!" Seungri ran towards me and hugged me tightly, "I was really worried about you! Gwaenchanha? [Are you okay?]"

O////////O "S-Seungri..." I manage to say. 

"Yah! You're crushing her" GD shouted and pulled the hugging panda away from me.

Seungri pouted which made me giggle and then the three others cleared their throat, looking at GD.

"What?" GD asked them, Taeyang was suspiciously looking at him while Daesung was looking dumbfounded, then there's TOP who was smiling widely.

GD scoffed then walked pass me, "Let's just go home, I'm freaking tried~~~" he dramatically said.

I rolled my eyes, then looked at the other four who were looking at me, I just smiled at them.

I looked at Seungri who was still pouting

 

'I'm just doing this for Seungri'

 

Again, why am I feeling like I'm disappointed at what he said?

It's like I want to believe that that rude guy does worry about me...

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

[A/N] Guys~ Please DO spare my life for updating so late~ *3* I'm busy studying because its our exam~ I hope you guys understand~ But don't worry, once I get on with my busy-haksaeng [student] schedule, I'll be updating more chapters~ ^__________^