Chapter 4: First Day of School, Trouble

Campus Heartbreaker

 

-No One’s POV-

 

 

It’s Mhica’s first day of school and she felt nervous stepping in the school grounds.

The school was huge! The place is definitely lurking with big-time students.

Though, Mhica didn’t care about them, she’s feeling nervous because she doesn’t know where to go and Seungri’s still not coming to fetch her and take her to her classroom.

She’s still wondering in what class she’s in.

She opened her phone and sighed while looking at Seungri’s text yesterday.

 

 

From: -unkown-

 

Hey~ It’s Seungri~ ^____^ I just got the news from the principal, you’ll be starting school tomorrow~

I’ll see you at the school gate, If we’re early, I might also take you to look around ^____^

 

 

She sighed as she closed her phone and put it back on her pocket.

After a few seconds of waiting, she heard Seungri’s voice boomed from outside the gate.

She looked at him, he was running towards her while waving and smiling widely, other students, especially girls looking at him with heart-shaped eyes =______=

 

“Yah, what took you so long?” Mhica asked and jokingly punched his arm.

Seungri chuckled and took her bag from her.

She tried protesting but he insisted, “No worries” he said and smiled.

She pouted and looked around, only to find the girls earlier glaring at her.

“D-Did I do something w-wrong, Seungri?” she asked nervously and looked at him with a ‘help-me’ look.

Seungri looked at her worriedly, “Don’t worry, as long as we’re together they’re not gonna harm you” he said and smiled.

“Yeah right~ I’m doomed once I step inside my class” she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“Not really” Seungri said with a wide grin, “You’ll be attending the same class as I am”

“Waah! Jinjja?! Omo~ Thank you, Seungri~~” she said and was about to gave him a hug but stop when she remembered those girls glaring at her and WILL kill her afterwards if she still do what she’s about to do.

She cleared and distanced herself from him for about a meter.

Seungri frowned, “Why are you stepping away from me?” he curiously asked.

“Oh~ Just preventing a ‘MURDER’ case” she sarcastically said.

Seungri chuckled and grabbed her hand, “Come on~ We’re gonna be late for class”

Then off they go, Seungri dragging Mhica towards the school building.

 

 

-Seungri’s POV-

 

 

The school bell rang, signalling the end of morning class.

I looked at Mhica who was having a chat with a few girl classmates we have.

I smiled, It’s a good thing she already made friends with Minzy and CL.

 

Daesung hyung nudged my side, “Hey~ You’ve been staring at her the whole morning, your eyes are already popping out of your eye sockets” I glared at him and he laughed.

“You got it baaaad~” He continued teasing me, I just sighed.

Yes, we’re in the same class. TOP hyung, GD hyung and Taeyang hyung are already seniors and 1 step ahead from us.

“Hmm, come to think of it…” he paused and looked at Mhica intently which made me flick his forehead.

“Yah!” – me

“Aigoo..” he said while rubbing his forehead, “well, she is pretty~ No wonder you’ve got a crush on her”

“I don’t!” I shouted which made the other students look at me.

“M-mianhe~” I apologized and bowed.

Daesung hyung just laughed, causing his eyes to be smaller as it seems, it already looked like his eyes are just curve lines drawn on his face =_____=

 

-End of POV-

 

 

-Mhica’s POV-

 

 

I had fun on my first day.

Morning class is fun with CL and Minzy. Seungri’s seat is far from mine.

I already made friends with the others and the fact that Chaerin and Minzy knew my cousin Bom made me feel a bit relieved.

“Bom eonni’s working at the school as school nurse, but she also took part-time jobs outside when she doesn’t have duties” Minzy explained.

“I really can’t believe at first that you’re her cousin” Chaerin pouted beside me and I giggled.

We took our bags and went towards the cafeteria to grab some lunch, Seungri and another classmate of ours with small eyes are behind us.

“Hey, how did you meet Seungri?” Minzy asked me in a low voice, almost a whisper.

“Oh~ We bumped onto each other” I said and I can see that they’re preventing themselves from laughing.

“Let me guess, he bumped onto you while riding a skateboard?” Chaerin asked and I nodded.

They shook their heads while smiling, “We’ve already warned him not to ride a skateboard or else he’ll hit onto another person again” CL continued.

“Again?” I asked and looked at Seungri who was being pestered by the other guy, well based on how Seungri sulks and sighs while the other one was laughing.

“Yep, that’s why he never bring his skateboard in school again, Daesung and the others scold him for bumping on them whenever he rides it” Minzy said as we lined up to get food.

“Daesung?” I asked again as the lady gave us the foods we ordered.

“Uh huh~ That guy beside Seungri is Daesung oppa, they also have 3 more friends who were seniors, Taeyang oppa, TOP and GD” CL explained.

I made an ‘oh’ and we made our ways to an available table, Seungri and Daesung made their ways towards another table next to us with 3 more guys.

A particular guy who’s with them caught my attention, the guy with the minty-blue hair.

“Chanbyul! Are you okay?” Minzy waved her hand in front of me.

“Oh, I..I’m fine..” I said embarrassingly and we all started to eat.

“Uh-huh” CL said and looked at me suspiciously.

“What?” I asked

“Nothing~” she just said.

“Whatever” I laughed and looked at the next table again.

“Who are they?” I asked them, they looked on where I was looking and rolled their eyes on me.

Hey! What did I do again?

“You’re not listening to us earlier, haven’t you?” Minzy scoffed.

“Uhh~ I guess, they’re Taeyang, TOP and… GD?” I asked… but.. who’s WHO?

“Yeah, that guy with smiling eyes next to Daesung oppa is Taeyang, the man with minty-blue hair is TOP…” CL paused and looked at me, “…the other one… That’s GD, mention not to mess with him”

“Why?” I asked.

“Just don’t get on his nerves. Once you do, you’ll be living in hell” Minzy warned.

“It’s okay if you’re going to befriend them, just… not GD” CL added, I just nodded and we continued eating silently

 

-End of POV-

 

 

-GD’s POV-

 

 

Taeyang, TOP and I were already here at the cafeteria, still on our same table, waiting for Seungri and Daesung who were always late. =____=

To be honest, I’m already annoyed of the girls squealing my name, it’s annoying! />________<\

They’ve been walking near me or throwing gifts at me, and a cold glare is enough for them to stop.

“Yo~ What’s up?” Daesung asked as he walked towards us along with a sulking Seungri

Finally they came! =_______=

“Nothing, just a bored me, an annoyed GD and a silent TOP” Taeyang answered sarcastically.

“Annoyed?” Seungri looked at me, “Wae hyung?”

“Same stuff” I shortly said and they took seats beside me and Taeyang, then we started to eat again.

“Who’s the new girl?” Taeyang asked as he was looking on the next table where Minzy, CL and another girl were at.

“Oh~ A friend of mine, she’s Mhica Chanbyul Park” I cringed at the long name as Seungri said it.

“Mhica just got here from America, she’s Bom’s cousin” Seungri said again and their eyes almost pop out of their sockets when he said those last words.

“Wait, what?! B-Bom’s what?” TOP asked, I rolled my eyes, he has a crush on that school nurse ever since.

“You heard me” Seungri just shrugged and continued eating again.

I looked on that girl and noticed her looking back at… me?

I frowned and looked at my right only to see TOP fidgeting from his seat just from hearing Bom’s name.

 

Oh! She’s looking at him~ It’s a good thing she’s not MY fan~ =__________=

 

Well, fans are scary and they sometimes get obsessive. In short, they’re CRAZY as they seem.

But… what bugs me is that why am I feeling this way?

 

Well, it IS a GOOD sign she’s not interested in me but, WTH! I’m Kwon Jiyong! Almost all the girl students here like me!

 

Well… almost... except her =_____=

“Yah hyung~ You’ve been staring at them for minutes, aren’t you gonna eat?” Daesung asked me with his teasing wide smile, “Don’t tell me Chanbyul got your attention?”

I glared at him and continue eating.

I sighed, Why am I being bothered by this? I shouldn’t be! Right?

 

After lunch, Seungri and Daesung already left for their next class along with the 3 girls.

I guess they’re on the same class.

TOP and Taeyang stood up, “Hey aren’t you going back?” TOP asked.

I shook my head, “Later, I’ll stay here a bit more” I said and leaned back to my chair.

“Okay, we’ll be going then” he said and motioned Taeyang to go with him.

Now I’m left alone.

Yes, literally ALONE.

All the students were already in their respective rooms.

I sighed as I looked at my watch, it’s already 12:45nn

15 minutes more before class starts. It’s a good thing our classroom isn’t far from the cafeteria unlike Seungri and Daesung’s.

I closed my eyes as my mind find peaceful silence.

But then I opened them when I heard something ringing.

I stood up and find the source of the noise and saw a phone on the next table.

I was about to answer the call but it ended, I just put it on my pocket and walked towards the door.

But when I opened it….

 

*BAM!*

-End of POV-

 

 

-Mhica’s POV-

 

 

“Mhica! We don’t have enough time! It’s almost 1pm now, we’re gonna be late” CL scolded me.

We’re here at the hallway towards the cafeteria, finding for my lost phone. TT^TT

“I’m sorry~ It’s just that…” I stopped finding at a certain corner when I remembered where I put it.

O____O “I left it at the table!” I shrieked and run towards the cafeteria.

As I run fast towards the door, it opened which made me shock

I was expecting my face to hit the solid floor, but instead…

…I felt something wiggling under me

 

Huh??

 

I opened my eyes and saw a man in front of me, groaning in pain.

He’s one of Seungri’s friends if I can remember…

What’s his name again??? GD?

Come to think of it, why is his name like that?

“Omo!” I stood up preventing from crushing him, “I’m sorry~~” I said and helped him up.

“Ugh” he groaned and pulled his arm harshly from my grip.

I pouted, What a douche, so rude. “I’m sorry” I said again and he just dusted off his shirt and pants.

“Why are you running anyway?!” He asked, his voice raise.

I raise an eyebrow at him, “Oh I’m sorry~ I just forgot my phone here and came to run because I’m gonna be late for class, but you’re here, blocking my way and raising your voice at me” I said sarcastically

I can see his eyebrows furrow “And now you’re the one who’s mad?!”

“Didn’t I say ‘I’m sorry’ a few seconds ago?” I walked pass him, bumping his shoulder but he grabbed my arm, tight.

It hurts, you moron!

“Yah let me go!” I shouted as he began dragging me away from the cafeteria.

“You said you’re gonna be late, right? And you’re looking for your phone” he said while still dragging me.

“Yes, but my phone is in the cafeteria! I left it there!” I shouted at him while struggling from his hold.

I can see students peeking from their rooms, probably thinking what was happening.

 “How stupid of you to left it there” he just said

“What did you say?!” I asked and we stopped in front of my classroom.

He let go of my arm harshly and I can see red marks.

I hold my arm and check on it, “Aish, how can you hold my arm so tight? Tsk!”

But when I looked up, he’s already far, walking towards the seniors’ building.

I pouted and looked down only to see my phone!

I put it on my pocket and once again, I looked at the direction that rude guy took.

Nappeun namja” I said and went inside the classroom before class starts.

-End of POV-

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] PICSPAM EVERYONE! \^_______^/

 

OMG! SO CUTE! xD

 

 

*le tries not to laugh*

 

OMG! Seungri!!!

 

CRAB MAAAAN! xDD

 

okay, enough for today xDD hehehe