Chapter 5: Kidnapped

Campus Heartbreaker

 

-Mhica’s POV-

 

 

“Where have you been?” Seungri asked me as I entered the room.

“Back at the cafeteria, I looked for this” I said, lifting my phone for him to see.

He just nodded and I walked back to my seat.

“Did you find it?” Minzy asked, I just nodded.

“Where?” she asked again.

“Well, I don’t know exactly, actually, I’m not the one who found it” I said.

CL and Minzy looked at each other before looking back at me.

“It’s that GD guy who found it” I said then yawned.

“O____O What?!” They said in unison, which made the teacher in front shush at them.

“Are you sure its GD?” CL asked, I nodded.

“Hey Chanbyul” Minzy called me, pointing at something.

 “Where did you get this?” she asked, referring to the red mark on my arm, thanks to that GD =______=

“Uhm, nothing, maybe I hit on something, hehe” I nervously laughed and I wish they wouldn’t notice.

They look at me with an ‘unbelievable’ look and we started listening to the teacher.

 

Class will end after 15 minutes and all I did was just look at the window and think of a way to say ‘thank you’ to that bastard.

Yes I know he’s rude but…

…he found my phone and gave it back to me, he even drag me back to my classroom just for me not to be late for class…

 

Well… I found it a bit…

 

...kind?

 

I shook my head and tapped my pen onto my book.

As the school bell rang, I got my things and stood up, ready to leave the room.

“Chanbyul~~ You wanna come with us?” Minzy asked me.

 

=_______= She really likes it calling me on my real name.

 

“Uhh, I think I’ll pass guys~ Still need to help my dad” I said and gave them an apologetic smile.

“Aww, arasso~ Be careful on your way home then” They said and we bid our goodbyes.

 

“Mhica~~” Seungri called me, and I looked at him.

“I’m sorry” he said and my brows furrowed, “I won’t be walking you home today, I got a meeting to attend to”

I smiled at him, “It’s okay~ I can walk by myself”

“You sure?” he asked and I just nodded.

“Okay, see you then” he smiled and left the room with Daesung.

I sighed and walked out of the room too.

 

I walked towards the school gate, but before I get to step outside, I felt someone grab me from behind and covered my mouth with a handkerchief, making me drop my bag on the ground.

I was struggling on his hold, but the handkerchief had something smelly on it that made me drowsy.

 

“Carry her in” a girl inside the car said, she was wearing sunglasses and the window of the car was half-way open so I can’t see her face.

Then that was the last thing I heard until I lost consciousness.

-End of POV-

 

 

-Seungri’s POV-

 

 

I walked inside Bigbang’s room with Daesung hyung.

“You’re late” GD hyung sternly said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and so does Daesung hyung.

“As usual” I said and we took our seats.

“What’s the meeting all about?” I asked and GD hyung looked at me

 

More of like, glaring at me *shivers*

 

And I can see, Taeyang hyung and TOP hyung sighing while shaking their heads.

“That friend of yours from America got guts” GD hyung said again.

“Wait? Mhica?” I asked but he kept silent, “Why? Did she do something towards you?”

TOP hyung sighed and looked at GD hyung, “GD, it’s just a girl, and she said she’s sorry didn’t she? Just let it pass”

“I won’t let it pass!” GD hyung hissed, “She’s the one who bumped onto me, making us fell on the ground, talking back at me and then she’s the one who’s mad?”

“Plus! My clothes got dirty because of her. Don’t you know how much this cost?”

 

=______= Just because his clothes got dirty??! Unbelievable hyung *sigh*

 

“Oh please GD! She got mad because you didn’t even say something when she said sorry, and the fact that your attitude is always like that, you’re short tempered and always harsh on others. You also raised your voice at her, girls don’t like it that way. And! She was running because she’s gonna be late” TOP hyung paused as he tried reasoning and sighed again, “Just please let it pass”

I looked at GD hyung, waiting for his answer but he just kept silent while leaning on his knuckles on the table.

I sighed, “Hyung~ She just got here, please don’t be harsh on her” I said

“I apologize if she acted that way, she’s my responsibility while she’s still in this school, so please… let it pass… just this once?” I pleaded but then I remembered something.

My eyes widened in horror when I remembered that she’ll be walking home by herself.

“Oh !” I spurted and stood up immediately, then ran as fast as I can outside to look for Mhica.

 

As my feet drag me at the school gate, she’s nowhere to be seen now.

But my eyes caught something on the ground.

 

Her bag!

 

I ran to get it.

*sigh*

-End of POV-

 

 

-TOP’s POV-

 

 

We followed behind Seungri as he ran towards the school gate, then he grabbed something from the ground.

 

A bag?

 

“Seungri?” Daesung called him, he quietly stood up, turned to us with his head low.

GD walked towards us with a knotted forehead, “What’s wrong here?” he asked.

“Hyung!” Seungri suddenly barged on GD.

“Hey!” I grabbed him from behind to stop him while Taeyang and Daesung blocked his way towards GD.

 

“Where is she?!” Seungri was in rage.

“Yah! You disrespectful maknae! What are you shouting about?!” GD shouted back.

Seungri tried to attack him again but I kept him still, “Didn’t we tell you to let it pass?! Where did your ing men take her to?”

“What?” GD asked completely clueless, “Wait! You believe I DID THIS?!”

“Well, didn’t you?!” Seungri sarcastically asked back.

“Hell no! I haven’t even called my men yet!” GD defended himself.

“If she hadn’t been kidnapped already, you’ll still do it?!” Seungri was in complete rage now.

“Hey! Don’t accuse me like that, maknae” GD sternly said, pointing a finger at him, Taeyang and Daeseung stopped him from getting closer to Seungri.

“Will you stop?!” I shouted at them.

 

“Look, let’s not fight about this, we should look for her now before those guys do something towards her” I said, “Now you calm down, Seungri”

“But—“

“Calm.Down” I said and he just nodded, I loosened my hold on him then release him.

 

“Good, now, GD, didn’t you really do this?” I asked GD and he shook his head

“I know I’m a bit mad at that girl, but we just held the meeting, you guys know me” GD said.

“Yeah, we know you, we already do and that one fact that we know is that you’ll do something to someone who pisses you off” Seungri sarcastically said while glaring at him, GD rolled his eyes.

I sighed, “Does anyone in the school had something for her?” I asked them.

“No, no one really” Seungri said.

“She’s new here, she only knew a few students including the 5 of us then CL and Minzy” Daesung said

“I’m gonna find her” Seungri just said and ran away.

I shook my head and looked at GD who was still having that face, “Aren’t you gonna help?”

“Why would I? It isn’t my problem anyway” He said and walked back towards the building.

“Yah hyung!” Daesung and Taeyang followed behind him.

-End of POV-

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] Omo! I'm sorry I updated this one a bit late~~ Well, anyway~ Please, tell me what you think~ *_____* I need to know what you guys think about my story~ *pouts*