Surprise Visit

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 8 o’clock in the evening when jaejoong arrived at the penthouse. Walking inside, he knows lisa was already home since all of the lights were now opened. Jaejoong began to look for her in the kitchen but she wasn’t there, so he made now his way to their bedroom but stop from the halfway when he notice the sliding door from the living room was slightly open. Seeing that, he immediately thought that maybe she was at the balcony. Upon walking there and by just peeping from the door, he already saw her at the pool, currently floating on the water with her arms widely stretch while her eyes were close. Lisa was wearing an oversized white tee with just her undergarments underneath her.

 

Jaejoong smiled inwardly before he headed near the poolside. He stayed there, standing just right towards her as he watch her for a while. But then, looks like lisa sense his presence already so she slowly opened her eyes...

 

“Hi.” He snorted as he waved at her but she didn’t replied instead, she get out of the water and just grab the towel from the lounge sofa there.

 

While lisa was wiping her face then squeezing the excess water from her hair, jaejoong sigh and went behind her to give her a hug and when he was about to kiss her right cheek, lisa push him away...

 

“Um, not now. I’m wet; i’ll just go and change first.” She simply said.

 

Before lisa could step inside, jaejoong grab her left arm...“Are you angry?”

 

Lisa shook her head, not minding to turnaround and face him... “No. Of course not. What makes you said that?”

 

“Its because, it feels like you’re avoiding me even my calls. I called you for like fifty times but you’re not answering, looks like you've switched your phone off.”

 

“Why would you call me like that? We can just talk here at home.”

 

“Yea, but i’m worried at you after yoochun told me that you left first.” He seriously said and then went behind her again. “If you’re angry about earlier, i’m sorry. Hmm? Babe~” He cooed as he hugged her from behind for the second time, now his chin was rested on her shoulder.

 

“Yah let me go. I said i’m wet. I need to change.”

 

Jaejoong tightened his hands around her waist... “I don’t care.”

 

“Jaejoong please...”

 

“I won’t let you go, not until you look at me and give me a kiss hmm?”

 

Lisa was trying to free herself from him but failed...“Come on, i’m not in the mood to play with you.” She wailed, lowering her head.

 

Jaejoong unwrap his arms around her as he turned her around, tilting her head to face him... “Listen, when i said i love you i mean it. It’s not just a word that came out from my mouth, i do really mean it. Yes to be honest, i kind of forgot you earlier when i saw her and i want to apologize for that damn mistake. Its okay if you’re angry at me, i know it’s my fault so i understand that but please, don’t avoid me. It kills me when you do that.”

 

Lisa wet her lips before she bite her lower lip, lowering her head again but this time to hide her blushing cheeks... “Seriously.” She hit his chest. “Idiot.” She murmured.

 

“Fine call me idiot.”

 

“Jerk.”

 

“Okay, i know.”

 

“Assho—” Before lisa could continue her sentence, jaejoong cut her off as he landed his lips into hers, giving her a long breathtaking passionate kiss.

 

Lisa was completely startled from it making her drop the towel she was holding and eyes were widely open. But seconds later, she manage to response at his kiss slowly, running now her both hands on his chest before wrapping it around his neck. After a while, their kisses became deep and a small building urge was slowly starting to heat them both which made jaejoong lifted her a little bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter