A Prologue

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dark cold weary night; the air was brushing through his skin. Tears were streaming down his cheeks; sound of the sirens were starting to surround them, holding tight before a loud scream of frustration flooded through him. In his arms, in his sight, in his slowly breathing, it all ends at once till forever.

 

A noise from his alarm clock cut it all, waking him up. But jaejoong's eyes flew open with him panting; cold sweats and fear were rushing through his veins as the memories of his past flashed again from his dream. His heart beat was racing too fast, hands were numb as he was trembling underneath the comfy on his huge king size bed...

 

“Young Master my sorry to disturb you, but your parents are waiting for you at the dining.”

 

He took his deepest breath as he get up from his bed... “I’ll be down in a minute.” He uttered with his chilly husky voice, before making his way to his bathroom.

 

Minutes later jaejoong walk down through the stairs. His eyes were fiercely covered with coldness, stoical, darkness and a bit of sadness. His typically torpid aura sometimes creep the people around him, especially the ones who don’t know him at all, that also often called him a stoned hearted guy.

 

Only the sole of his shoes were audible on their marble floors as he walk towards the dining room with his right hand on his black slacks pants.

 

“Finally you’re here.” His dad said as soon he saw him came and took his seat. “How was the launch of the new model of our automobile?”

 

Jaejoong nod in his business manner... “It was fine.”

 

“Good to hear.”

 

Jaejoong’s family is a multinational automaker, which of course sale automobiles and commercial vehicles under their company named CoJe that also holds brand and luxury cars of today’s generation.

 

“By the way later after work, we are scheduled for a dinner around 7pm with one of our family close friends.” His mom said. “I want you to buy a bouquet of pink lilies.”

 

Jaejoong stopped from slicing the bacon on his plate and instead, he sip his coffee... “The marriage.” He simply uttered upon looking into his parents.

 

“We’d talk about this jaejoong.” His dad said.

 

Jaejoong abruptly nod... “I know, it’s in our blood right?” He said in disrespectful manner. “Then, now it’s my turn to have this ancestral historical routine. This arranged marriage thing.”

 

“Jaejoong, son.” His mom stopped.

 

“Yes, yes, it’s for my own good right mom?”

 

“Watch your words jaejoong.” His dad hissed.

 

“Oh yea, also for business right dad?” Jaejoong smirked. “Don’t worry, i won’t object from your decisions. I had no choice anyway.” He retorted as he stood up and took his leave.

 

 

 

Jaejoong speeded his car as he grip tight into the steering wheel. His teeth clench in angered as he drove fast to the place where he releases all his hatred, fear and stress from everything around him. He park his car as soon he arrived at a harbor, the usual place he goes every day before driving off to their company. Jaejoong was inha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter