Picnic

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering the gate of the compound to the garden, lisa eyes glistened upon seeing the cherry blossoms on the both side of the road since the spring season has started. The pink flowers from the trees were giving a nice scenery effect while you’re passing through. Lisa opened the window from her side and then looked up... “The last time we went here, these trees were like in drought. But now, they look so beautiful.” Lisa awed with a smiled curved on her lips and suddenly blink as she frowned, turning her view at jaejoong. “Wait a minute...”

 

Jaejoong smiled inwardly at her... “Yes, why?”

 

“Don’t tell me we’re going to have our date here? This was the way to that abandoned garden we went before. You’re planning to have a picnic on that creepy place?” She said historically. “Why~?”

 

“That place is not creepy.” He depended as he was laughing inwardly at her. “In fact, it’s paradise.”

 

“Don’t call it paradise; that’s not even a paradise. Come on, for so many places why there?”

 

“Simple.” Jaejoong paused, parking the car aside before turning off the engine. “It’s because here, there, that, this place where the first place i met you.” He simply said that made her taken a back.

 

Jaejoong unbuckled his seatbelts and hers too, leaning close to her; he held her shoulders and seriously stared at her eyes...

 

“It doesn’t matter if you remember this place or not or even our meeting before, for me this place was a very important part for us that no one can ever take away.”

 

Lisa lowered her head...“I’m sorry.  You know from the moment you told me that we already had met before and you’re the person who gave me this amethysts bracelet, i was began to feel desperate on trying to remember at least a little from it but still i can’t.”

 

“Aiigoo, you don’t have to rush or force yourself okay? It’s enough for me to know that you’re that girl or even though it happens that you’re not...i still want this place to be part of us.” He smilingly said and pecked her lips. “So can we have our picnic now? Let’s go inside?”

 

She nodded and then both of them get off from the car, jaejoong on the other hand took the basket from the backseat along with the red and white checkered cloth before he grab her left hand and lace it with his. Jaejoong and Lisa took the two step staircase to the entrance of the garden and as soon they step inside, a 5 meter long flower tunnel totally surprised her...

 

“Oh my god.” Lisa muttered softly, capping with her free hand.

 

Jaejong leaned down to her ear... “I told you, this place is a paradise.” He whispered and then walk along the tunnel.

 

Upon reaching the bottom, a humming birds and flying butterfly was the first thing they saw and hear as they look below and around the place...

 

 

“Wow, how...”

 

Lisa went down the stairs while jaejoong was just behind her keep on smiling as he was looking and watching her speechless reaction. She was too amazed to speak a word; it was still clear in her mind the moment she and jaejoong had gone there few weeks ago. The place was very rife, scruffy, and dead for like ages to be this so beautiful now. She pinched her right arm, trying to wake herself up if ever this was just a kind of dream or illusion but then she saw a butterfly perch down a flower and realize that this was all real.

 

Jaejoong walk near her and suddenly hug her from behind...

 

“This place, this...” Lisa uttered softly.

 

He kissed her shoulder before resting his chin... “Yea this is that place. I renovated this place to its original look, added some details to improve the garden like that modern stairs behind us. So what can you say? Do like it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter