Peace Offering Dinner

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa gulped; astonished of what she heard from him that also somehow, her mind was asking herself too. Although she hates taecyeon so much, yes she can’t deny that she still do love him. But is that even more important when both of them were separately tied in a commitment. As jaejoong waited for her to answer him, a sudden ring of the doorbell interrupted them that help her avoid his question. Standing up from the couch, she made her way to the door to open it...“Hi!” A cheerful greeted from faye, teacyeon fiancée surprised her.

 

“Faye? Why are you here? Do you need something?”

 

Faye just smugly nodded and without her permission, she straightly made her way inside their hotel room, wondering around like she was looking for something...“Wow, you had the most expensive rooms that i tried to book too but i'm too late when i heard that it got booked first.” Faye said as she turn and face her again. “Are you alone?”

 

Lisa slowly shooked her head as she was blankly looking at her, wondering on why on earth she was suddenly there in front of her...

 

“Who is it?” Jaejoong uttered as he walk over them.

 

Faye smilingly waved at jaejoong... “Hello?”

 

Jaejoong furrowed at her... “And you are?”

 

Faye smiled abruptly disappeared by a frowned... “We already met this morning. I’m faye, taecyeon’s fiancée.”

 

“And what the heck are you doing here?” Jaejoong sarcastically asked.

 

Lisa on the other hand, gave him a look as she shook her head but jaejoong ignore her...

 

“I’m here to invite the twoof you for dinner as a peace offering? Omo, are okay?” Faye said now biting her finger tips. “I heard that you and taecyeon had a fight, so i’m here to apologize for his behavior i’m really sorry for that.” She bowed.

 

Jaejoong smirked...“Yea right. Thank you but no thanks. Leave.” He mockingly said, turning as he walk away.

 

Faye pouted like a small kid and hurriedly followed him without his notice since jaejoong straightly walk inside their bedroom, removing now the Armani tee he was wearing...

 

“Yah~ jaejoong-sshi, come on please?” Faye snorted behind him, grabbing his left arm, startling him upon seeing her as he didn’t really expect her on following him all the way there.

 

“What the...” He glared and dragged her out of the bedroom. “Get out, leave!”

 

Faye crossed her arms below her chest...“I will leave if you’ll accept our peace offering, the dinner.”

 

“Are you deaf lady? I said no—” “Fine, we'll go.” Lisa cut him off.

 

Jaejoong look at her in dismay... “What?”

 

“Okay then, will see you in an hour? I’ll go now bye.” Faye cheerfully said before running to the door as she left.

 

“Why did you say that? We can’t just go there and have dinner with them even it was a peace offering or whatever.” Jaejoong paused. “I thought you don’t want to see that guy again? Then, what is this?” He said, sounding disappointed at her before walking back inside the bedroom.

 

____________________

 

An hour later the two were now at the elevator, heading down to a garden restaurant of the hotel where they’re going to have this dinner with Faye and Taecyeon. The two were wearing some comfortable outfit that somehow fits the night; they get out from the elevator as soon the door opens. When they reached the garden restaurant, the two were already their just waiting for them to arrived and upon seeing lisa, taecyeon abruptly stood up from his seat.

 

“Lisa.” Taecyeon softly said, smiling inwardly. “You came.”

 

Faye stared at taecyeon expression... “Sweetheart, are you that too eager to see them?” She asked with a soft chuckled before waving at jaejoong. “Nice to see you again, jaejoong-sshi.”

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer instead he look away in annoyance. The four remained quiet for a while as the waiter began to serve them now their food, which was a seafood steak with glasses of white wine. Taecyeon was currently looking at lisa, since she was just sitting across him beside jaejoong. Lisa somehow took a glance in exchange but immediately looked away before an uttered from faye heard...“I choose the menu myself, so i hope you guys love it. Let’s eat.”

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter