Forgotten

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay?” Yoochun asked, handing lisa a cup of coffee. She was currently outside waiting, she was leaning against the car with him while jaejoong and Claire were currently having their serious conversation inside the coffee shop. The two had been there for about half an hour already and still counting minutes.

 

Lisa gives yoochun a soft smile... “Of course.” She uttered before sipping her coffee.

 

“Aiigoo, why are they taking so long.” He whined, with his right hand on his pocket while his left hand holding his coffee.

 

She frowned lowering her head, now staring at her steaming hot coffee...“Maybe there were just, so many to catch up.”

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong was sitting beside Claire while she was telling everything to him. On what’s the reason behind of not telling to any of them that she’s alive. Claire was completely sobbing as she tells every detail to him...

 

“After i fell down into that river, the next thing i knew; i was already in the hospital. A villager who lives nearby the riverside found me and then my parents. I was supposed to contact you and tell you that i’m alive and i’m okay but my parents won’t let me, especially my dad.” Claire explained. “He said, it is better if all of you know that i’m already dead, keeping that we flew to Australia and start a new life there like what my dad wanted. But then after a year we flew back here, i thought it was okay for me to see you again after settling back here but still, i continue to live like a prisoner by having tons of body guards whenever i leave from the house. I’m so sorry to keep this to you, on making you believe that i died, on making your life for the past three years so miserable. But believe me; i did all these to protect you, my dad said he’ll take charge of you from the incident if i’ll dare to see you again that’s why i remained like a indeed dead person too all of you.”

 

Jaejoong hold her both hands as he wipes her tears away... “You don’t have to protect me like that. I should be that one. Your dad was just doing the right thing, it was my fault. I was so hopeless back then; i couldn’t do anything to save you. That incident wouldn’t happen if it’s not because of me.”

 

She shooked her head...“But, i don’t want to see you ended up in jail because me. I can’t see you like that. I only had this courage of seeing you now after my dad died early this month, at first my mom was still against it but manage to accept later.”

 

“I’m so sorry to hear about that, my deepest condolence to your dad.”

 

“It’s okay. Jae, i know i’m too late for us and i don’t have any plan of ruining your new relationship and happiness with your wife but...”Claire paused, capping now his face. “...i just miss holding you like this. I won’t ask for anything after this, i just really want to see you, talk to you, explain and hold you like this.” She cried.

 

By that jaejoong hug her tighter this time, her back gently... “I’m sorry too. And you don’t have any idea how you make me feel so relief and happy to see you alive. I miss you too.”

 

 

 

A long sighed escape from lisa mouth as she check the time from her phone for the second time. And another hour and half paased since jaejoong and Claire went inside to talk. Well waiting isn’t a big deal for her, in fact she can wait even longer than it is, is just that this scenario was sort of different. Though she totally understand their sides that they wanted to somehow catch up from all that happens, she just can’t help to worry and thought of having your boyfriend inside with his ex-girlfriend kind of a bummer or even a cliché at least.

 

Upon waiting, lisa's phone suddenly rings from her hand. Seeing the screen she found taecyeon’s name...

 

“Hello?” Lisa uttered as soon she answered it, yoochun who’s standing beside her turned and look at her. “Oh, why?”

 

“Are you busy? Can we meet?” Taceyeon said on the other line.

 

“Well um...”

 

“Look, you don’t have to go if you don’t want to. Its fine, i don’t mind.”

 

“No, of course i’ll go. Where are you?”

 

“Let’s just meet her at your shop; i’m here at the main.”

 

Lisa nodded like taecyeon could see her... “Okay, i’ll be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter