Past & Present

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong chuckled softly but stop when he sight something familiar from her wrist. Jaejoong remove her hand from pinching his nose and stared at the bracelet she was wearing...

 

She furrowed lightly, confusedly looking at him... “Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“This, where...” He looked at her. “Where did you get this?”

 

Lisa took off her bracelet and smilingly stares on it...“Oh this? Well, my mom told me i always have this amethyst bracelet with me ever since. At first i was like, why? Since i didn’t even know who actually gave this to me.” She said still smiling as she look up to jaejoong, but then her smile slowly fades when she saw him quite tearing up while eagerly staring at her.

 

“I know this; i can even clearly remember it.” Jaejoong softly said, now holding the bracelet. “It was you, it was really you.” He smiled and abruptly hugged her.

 

Lisa furrowed, completely confused at him. She doesn’t even know what he is actually saying to her...

 

“You’re weird you know that. What do you mean it was me?”

 

Jaejoong broke the hug, holding her shoulders... “You don’t remember?” He asked. “I’m the one who gave this to you. You’re that girl i met before.”

 

“M-Me? If it was me then, why i can’t remember?” She answered which made jaejoong speechless. “Wait, if you are really the one who gave this to me, when was it?”

 

“15 years ago, 1998.”

 

By that, both of them went downstairs, looking for lisa’s mom to talk to her. Since her thoughts was starting to mess up, lots of questions were running inside her head, even this curiosity with him and their unbelievably encounter before which was kind of a big deal to her, having an unknown answers of what’s the truth behind that bracelet she always had.

 

Flashing back, Lisa suddenly remember that her mom once told her that, the first time they saw this bracelet with her was when she was unconsciously lying at the hospital, the same day when she ask for her parents’ permission to go out for a while and have a stroll to this place she used to go when she was young.

 

Jaejoong and Lisa, found Mrs. Jang at the garden picking some fresh roses...

 

“Mom, can we talk to you for a minute please?”

 

“Yes of course sweet heart, what is it? What’s the matter? Why the two of you look so terrible?” Her mom asked, giving her picked roses to one of their maids, before the three of them take their sit at the garden chairs. “What is it you want to talk about?”

 

“Actually, it’s about this mom.” Lisa said placing her amethysts bracelet on the top of the marble table. “You said before, that i already had wearing it when i’m unconsciously lying at the hospital. Back then, what happened to me mom?”

 

Jaejoong astonishingly looked at lisa... “Unconscious?”

 

“Yes.” Lisa’s mom suddenly uttered. “It was already 15 years ago, when she had an accident, on the same day when you ask our permission to have a stroll to this place you usually go every day. Before that accident, you were always excited to go to that place because you told me you’ve met a friend there.”

 

“I met a friend? But why i can’t remember any of this?”

 

“That was the sad part sweetheart, because either i and your dad or anything. When you first open your eyes and waking up after a week of being unconscious, you forgot. Everything here from your childhood to your teenage years, it all vanished because of amnesia.”

 

Lisa stunned after hearing that to her mom, she can’t believe it had happened to her. She could almost tear up but tried not to, as she lowered her head...

 

“That time, you were like a new born baby trying to get your new strength on how to walk, read, write and everything you once had. It took you almost four to five years when you learned all that and the fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter