Jaejoong vs Taecyeon

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days when lisa arrived at the main branch and opening the door of her office, her eyes widened between shock and surprise as her office had filled with pink lilies along with pink roses and lavenders. Some were on bouquets and others were on baskets with chocolates. The nice aroma smell of the flowers were enveloping her whole office, when she step inside a small card that’s place on the top of her desk along with one stem of lily automatically caught her attention but then ignore it, calling her assistant...

 

“Yes my lady, is there something you need?”

 

Lisa pointed at the flowers around her office...“These, these flowers...from whom?”

 

“They’re from your husband my lady.”

 

“My what?”

 

“Your husband? Um, Mr. Kim Jaejoong.”

 

Lisa blink for a while, before she turn back to look at the small card on her desk... “O-Okay, you may leave.” She said and her assistant then, took a polite bow as she exited her office.

 

“That guy wasn’t my husband anymore.” She softly muttered when her assistant left, before grabbing now the one stem of lilies along with the small card. Pulling out the card from its envelope, she read the written note.

 

I know it wasn’t easy to forgive what i’ve done but i hope you could at least accept these flowers.

-Jaejoong

 

Lisa sigh after reading it and stare at every flowers on her office, well thinking of it they’re indeed pretty and too innocent to be just thrown away again. Suddenly she felt her phone vibrated on her bag so she pull it out and abruptly answer her incoming call without even checking the caller id...“Yes hello?”

 

“It’s me.”

 

She lightly knit her brows as she check now the caller id from the screen of her phone...“Oh. Taecyeon...why?”

 

Taecyeon smile like a like a fool, by just hearing her voice... “Well, are you busy? Come out, i’m here in front of the shop.”

 

“W-What?”

 

By that lisa hang-up and immediately headed outside the shop, taecyeon on the other hand was still had the goofy smile on his face while leaning against his motorcycle upon waiting for her and didn’t know the fact of jaejoong was watching him, since he was standing beside his car across the road. He’s been there for an hour after delivering those flowers and actually waiting some perfect time to go there and have a talk with lisa but looks like got a wrong time instead, since taecyeon arrived there.

 

“Yah, why are you here?” Lisa asked as soon she steps out from the shop.

 

“Why, is it bad to see you every day?”

 

“Tch, you don’t have to.”

 

Taecyeon pouted at her... “Aiigoo, is that the nice way of treating your visitor?” He wailed.

 

Lisa softly chuckled at him... “Alright, fine. What do you want anyways? I still have some work to do, go now.”

 

“You really are l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter