Old Folk Tale

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later in an early morning, repeating sounds from alarm clock made lisa woke up. She twisted and turned her body on her left, feeling an arm on her waist plus a warm breath brushing on her neck. Slowly her eyes flicked open only to see the man used to sleep beside her after getting married...jaejoong who was still on his sleeping figure. As she was hearing the nosy alarm clock, she rubbed her eyes and gets up a little before shooking his body, waking him up on the process...

 

“Jaejoong...wake up, you’ll be late for work.” Lisa softly said, turning off the noisy alarm clock. “Yah~ come on wake up and get up from the bed.”

 

“Mmmn~!” Jaejoong groaned but didn’t budge on his position.

 

Lisa gets up on sitting position and starts to shook his body again... “Aiigoo, wake up you sleepy head.” She slapped his .

 

Instead of another groan from him, jaejoong pull her down by her waist making her lie back beside him again... “Calm down. I have no work, its Sunday.” Jaejoong said with his groggy husky voice, eyes still closed.

 

“S-Sunday?” Lisa blinked, staring blankly at him. “Oh yea!”

 

“Tch, you should suppose to have a small calendar beside you or even for you to carry around.” He yawned and slowly opening his eyes now looking at her, arm still on her waist. “So what now?”

 

“What do you mean what now?”

 

“Plans for today?”

 

“Plans?” Lisa sighed and starts to wonder... “Mmm...”

 

“If you don’t have any then...” Jaejoong grinned, resting his head on her chest. “...let’s just lay all day like this or maybe more on lying.”

 

Lisa lightly hit his head... “Aiigoo tch! I have plans for today and actually you’re counted too.”

 

Jaejoong furrowed with a pout...“Me? What plans is that?”

 

“Doing the laundry mister, we’re doing the laundry today.” Lisa smilingly said. “So come on and get up.”

 

“What? But, it’s too early.” Jaejoong wailed, checking the clock and saw that it’s just only 6’oclock in the morning. “Yah, let us lay more.” He pulled her back again, now putting all his weight on top of her, to stop her from getting up.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong-sshi!” Lisa bawled in her high pitch of voice, like she was scolding a 3 year old kid.

 

Jaejoong pouted again as he groaned innocently... “Fine.” He ruffled his hair as he grumpily gets up from the bed.

 

____________________

 

Right after they’d finished eating their breakfast; lisa began now to separate their clothes into two basket from white and to colored ones. Jaejoong on the other hand was at the laundry room preparing the washing machine as he fills it up with water, just letting the water run before he walk back to their bedroom only to see lisa having a hard time to lift up the first basket were their tons of white clothes were placed.

 

“Let me do that.” Jaejoong offered lifting up the basket and the other one that has the colored ones.

 

“Woah~amazing...” Lisa awed, amusingly blinking at him.

 

Jaejoong ignore her as he walk away and head back to the laundry room, lisa then followed him from behind still mesmerizing him as she was blankly staring his muscular back with lightly opened. As soon the two were at the laundry room lisa’s eyes were still glued at him, leaning her back at the wall, she was starting to day dream about something quite naughty. Jaejoong seems to notice it so after he put all their white clothes inside the washing machine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter