Goodnight Kiss

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong and Lisa headed to the bedroom around 12midnight already to sleep, after having some talk at the veranda while having lisa’s weird habit on eating the potato fries by dipping it into a cold fresh milk. Both of them changed their clothes into their sleeping ones, like pajama pants and white tank top to jaejoong and a silky white night gown for lisa. As they both went to bed, jaejoong whine at her of having again a tons of pillows between them that seriously quite annoying sometimes...“Yah, just get rid of those.” Jaejoong demanded.

 

Lisa furrowed at him... “What? No way.”

 

“Yes way.” Jaejoong glared, removing the lined pillows between them and threw it across the room.

 

“Yah!” She groaned, slapping his hands. “Why did you do that?” She asked as she went to pick those pillows and lined them back on the bed.

 

“What? Are you afraid of me? I’m not like, going to do something and if ever i want to do it, i’ll tell you. Besides, we done it already last night so, you don’t need to act like we haven’t.”

 

Lisa bites her lower lips as she blush... “You don’t need to remind me about that.” She softly said.

 

“Come on just removed that pillows, is not comfortable to sleep having them in the middle even though this bed is huge.” Jaejoong seriously demanded, removing it again.

 

“Fine.” Lisa said in defeat, before putting all the pillows aside.

 

After that, she tucked herself underneath the comfy with him beside her. Both eyes were looking up on the high ceiling as they wait for the dreamland to come...

 

“I want to go back.” Lisa suddenly uttered, that made jaejoong looked at her. “I know we still have one day left with this honeymoon but, i think two days were enough.” She continued and turned to look at him. “Can we go home tomorrow please?”

 

“Is this because of taecyeon being here?”

 

Lisa looked away... “No, well yea but...i don’t think it’ll be okay if i always seeing him everywhere around here since you told me that faye already had the idea of what we really are before.”

 

“In other words, you don’t want to see him again?”

 

Lisa nodded... “Yes, as much as possible and also wish to forget him. So in order to do that, i need to not see him again.”

 

“Alright.” Jaejoong said. “We’ll go back to seoul tomorrow.”

 

“Early the better.” Lisa suggested.

 

“Okay.”

 

Lisa softly smiled as she turned to look at him again... “Thank you, good night.”

 

Jaejoong then, rose up a little and lean down closer to her to peck her lips... “Good night.” He said.

 

Lisa blinked as she gave him a looked between surprised and shocked... “Did he just kiss me?” She thought.

 

“You don’t need to freak out. Starting tonight, it’ll come often.”

 

“What often?” She asked. “K-Kiss?”

 

Jaejoong sighed as he lay back down...“It’s just a good night kiss for heaven sake, why are you nervous all of sudden. I’m not going beyond my line.”

 

“Do you like me?” Lisa abruptly asked.

 

“What?!” Jaejoong exclaimed. “Why did you jump to that conclusion?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter