Fire

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t dare to do anything.” Lisa seriously warned him, lining up a pillow in between them serving as a barrier.

 

Jaejoong smirked and leaned close to her, holding up her chin as their eyes met...

 

“Do you really think you’re that attractive?” He whispered. “Even if this earth goes upside down, i won’t dare to even touch or lay a finger on you.” He scoffed before laying back properly on the futon, turning his back at her.

 

“Tch. What an .” She thought, laying down the futon and also turned her back at him.

 

 

 

The next morning lisa woke up first and immediately took the opportunity to go inside the bathroom first to freshen up or even wash up. But a minute after she gets up, jaejoong woke up rubbing his eyes as he get up in sitting position, hearing the streaming water inside the bathroom he assumed that lisa was there upon seeing the empty space beside him.

 

An hour passed, lisa was still inside the bathroom and jaejoong was sitting now at the chair waiting for her to come out since of course he also want or even need to use it. In just another couple of minutes pass he lose his patience of waiting and stood up, opening widely the only window of the room before walking towards the bathroom and start to knock from the bathroom door repeatedly...

 

“Yah. How long do you plan on stay there?” Jaejoong yelled. “I also want to use a bathroom.”

 

“Give me a minute will you.” Lisa simply uttered from inside.

 

Jaejoong furrowed...“A minute? Are you kidding me? You’ve been in there for an hour and half already and now you’re asking for more minute?”

 

“Alright, i’m going out.” Lisa yelled, who’s inside and just done putting her dressed back, fixing herself and was about to walk outside as she unlock the door and turn the knob but then it looks like it got stuck and got herself locked in.

 

“What? I thought you’re going out.”

 

Lisa turned the knob and jogged over the door but the knob was now rigidly stiff and she couldn’t even turn it...

 

“J-Jaejoong-sshi? Well you open the door please.”

 

He crossed his arms...“Why don’t you open it, you’ve locked it from inside.”

 

“Ugh~I can’t open it. I already unlocked it; i think the knob got stuck.” She replied.

 

“What do you mean you can’t open it?” Jaejoong grab the knob to turn it but its no use too.

 

Lisa knocked at the door as she starts to panic... “Yah, jaejoong-sshi do something.”

 

“Do something like what?”

 

“Opening the door will you? God!”

 

Jaejoong helplessly sighed... “It’s no use i’ve tried. Wait here for a while, i’ll ask someone from the staff here to open it.” He said and left her from the room and head to the receptionist.

 

As lisa stayed inside the bathroom, she put the lid of the toilet bowl and seated there as she waits for jaejoong to comeback like he said. And as she wait there, an unexpected circumstance follows when the socket near the window that has this small lamp plugged in there suddenly spark and flared up which gotten the curtain to catch a fire.

 

Lisa who was still inside, notice some kind of smoke that was now comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter