All is Well

Excuse me?

All is well

Ja! This is the last chapter ^^ It’s short sorry!
 

                “Umma!” A female voice rang through the big home and the sound of small feet running. The woman looked behind her and smiled.

                “Wah, you look so pretty today, Jieun. Did your appa dress you up?” She picked up her daughter and put her on her waist.

                “Yup! But, appa said he wanted you to go up to your room after Chaerin unni picks me up.” And as if on cue, the doorbell rang. Jieun wiggled out of her mother’s arms and dashed to the door and opened it. Standing there in all her glory was Chaerin.

                “Wah! So pretty! Since when did you get so pretty?” She picked Jieun up and swung her around.

                “Ya, what are you trying to say?” Eunhae said with a mock glare which made Chaerin laugh.

                “Well, I’ll be taking this rascal off your hands and we are going to Lotte World!” And with that the two left. Eunhae watch them drive off then decided to play a game with her husband. She sat in their living room and started to watch TV. Not much later after that she heard a pair of upset feet dragging its owner down the stairs. She giggled when she saw the pouting face of the great Kwon Jiyong.

                “Ya, jagi, didn’t Jieun tell you?” He slumped into the couch next to her. She gasped and put a finger on her lip as if she just remembered.

                “Now that I think about it, I think she did. Oh well~!” She giggled at his upset face.

                “Bad girls need to be punished.  And since Jieun is staying with 2NE1, we have all night” He carried her over his shoulder and marched up the stairs to their awaiting bedroom.

                “And what would my punishment be?” He looked down at her and smirked.

                “You won’t be leaving the bed until sunrise.”

                And with that, the door slammed and the sound of a creaking bed and giggles were just the beginning of a long day and night.