Did I...?

Excuse me?

Did I..?

Wah! So many subscribers! * bows 90 degrees * Thank you very much! Here is another chapter for my wonderful subbies. I'm not sure if this is also M or not but it does indicate love making. ( By the way, I cannot say......like it feels dirty so I'm sorry if it's a bit oldfashioned. * laughs )

                This is thinking/thought.

                “Obviously dialogue.”

                This is texting.

She slowly woke up and felt the other side of the bed and found it was cold. She pouted and sat up. Did he leave? But then she heard the sound of water being . So she wrapped the black bed sheet around her exposed body. She gently pushed open the bathroom door. The steam rolled out and it took a while to clear until she saw his face. She smiled and so did he.

                “Good morning.” She said softly.

                “Very good morning.” He smirked and resulting into her blushing.” Are you going to join me?” He asked. She bit her bottom lip and then nodded. She let the sheet drop and he smirked as he ran his eyes up and down her ravishing body. He reached his hand out and she slid hers into it. He pulled her in until their chests touched. She looked at him suspiciously under her dark lashes. He smiled and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. She smiled and then reached for the shampoo but was stopped by his arm. She looked up at him questioningly.

                “I’ll do it for you.”  Her heart fluttered slightly as she nodded.

                “Thank you.” She beamed at him and stepped in front of him then was immediately in a pour of hot water. She felt all the sweat from last night come right off. She then stepped out of the water to let him lather her in a citrus smelling shampoo. She closed her eyes and just fell into his soft rubbing. He finally stopped then she washed it all out. She grabbed the bottle from him and started to put some onto his unique hair. She carefully and gently rubbed his scalp. After she was sure he was all lathered up, she let him go into the water. Then he grabbed the same smelling conditioner and started to untangle her long golden hair. She smiled at how gentle he was. Finally it was all untangled and then started to pour lots of body soap onto the towel and started to scrub all the sweat off of him. He bit his lip while staring at her with lust. She looked up and was slightly startled by the hungry look in his eyes. She tilted her head in question and then he kissed her. They back up into the water and then against tile wall. He her curves and then down to her thigh. And then they made love again.

               

                After they finally ed, they washed themselves and then stepped out. She let him brush out her hair and blow dry it and she did the same for him. She was fixing her hair as he stared at her while leaning against the wall.

                “You’re even more gorgeous without makeup on.” He remarked and she blushed. He smirked then put his arms around her waist and kissed up and down on her neck. She slightly moaned and that turned him on. And they yet again made love for the second time on the sink counter.

 

                Now thoroughly exhausted, they used a wet towel to wipe off their sweat and then started to dress. She zipped up her dress and then saw a red ribbon wrapped around the chair and grabbed it and tied it around her waist. He looked at her questioningly as he was buttoning his jeans.

                “I don’t like wearing the same dress without washing it.” She mumbled and he smiled then walked over and kissed her forehead. He then adjusted it to make it look more natural.

                “It looks much better now.” He smiled. After they were both fully dressed, he took off one of his rings and slid it onto her thumb.

                “What’s this for?” She at him with her eyebrows knit together in confusion.

                “I think you’re special. You’re much different from any girl I have engaged with.” He smiled and she forced a smile. So he’s been with other girls. I mean there is no way that he hasn’t had a girlfriend. But I was hoping he didn’t have any similar activities with enough girls to be able to be able to pick me. He held out his arm and she wrapped hers around it.

                “I think we have to go into different elevators now.” He said sadly.

                “Why?”

                “Well…it will be bad for my company if anyone saw me wearing the same clothes and at a hotel.” He said and bit his lip and looked down at his shoes. She frowned but then understood.

                “Alright. Can I have your number?” She asked and he smirked.

                “Sure. Give me your phone.” She handed her phone after unlocking it and her background was of her and her dog, Adela. He smirked and then started to type into his number. He then took a selca of himself which made her laugh because it was a silly face.

                “I won’t forget you, if that’s why you’re taking a photo.” He then saved everything then gave her her phone. And then he handed his to her after unlocking it. She giggled at the picture of him and his two dogs.

                “They are so adorable!” She squealed.” What are their names?” She smiled.

                “Gaho and Jolie.” He replied with a fatherly smile. She then started to type her number in and then started to take a picture. And just when she was about to click it, he kissed her on the cheek.

                “Oppa!” She said with a pout.

                “Aigo, so cute.” He smiled with his eyes closed. She then saved her number and the photo. After he got his phone back, they entered the corridor.

                “Do you want to go down first or me?” She asked.

                “You can go first if you would like.” She shrugged and said it didn’t matter to her.” Alright you should be taking off first, Eunhae.” He kissed her on the lips sweetly and lovingly for what he hoped wasn’t the last time. She started to wrap her arms around his neck when he pulled away which made her pout.

                “If you do that, I will go back into that room and make you scream my name for the 3rd time today.” She blushed and then fixed herself before pressing the button to go down. While they were waiting, he simply hugged her from behind around her waist. Then the elevator dinged, indicating that it was time to go. She smiled sadly and held his hand and squeezed it. She slowly pulled away from him and then entered the elevator. She glumly pressed the lobby button and watched as the doors slowly slid shut as she stared hungrily at his face. Then the doors closed and she was alone in an empty metal room. He frowned when he realized how much he missed her in his arms. But he knew he couldn’t love her. He couldn’t. He can’t. He’s the leader of Big Bang and could not afford to be tangled into the strings of fate. He sighed at his realization and waited about 5 minutes before pressing the button. He felt empty as he entered the cold room alone. He closed his eyes and leaned onto the wall of the elevator and groaned. Then the doors opened and he walked out while pretending he had a headache and rubbed his temples with one hand and walked out hiding his face. He climbed into his car and wondered how Eunhae got home. He got out his phone and smiled at the picture of them. He then quickly texted her about how she was getting home. She got the text and smiled at his picture while she was in the cab.

To Jiyong:

I’m taking a cab ^^. Don’t worry about me!

                He smiled in relief and texted her back.

To Eunhae:

Alright.  Be careful! Chu!

                He added a little kissing emocon. He sent and then started the car up. He quickly drove back to his apartment. He got back and then saw all of his missed calls and texts on his work phone. He only put numbers of s and close friends on his personal phone. Eunhae was the only girl on his personal phone.

From YG Papa:

Ya, where are you!?

Sent at 8:05am.

Dammit. I’m screwed.

From CL:

Oppa! Save me! I can’t seem to figure out the right lyrics for the new song! Save me!!!!

Sent at 9:48pm yesterday.

Silly girl.

To YG Papa:

Mianhae! I overslept and I felt a bit sick. I’m going to the office soon.

To CL:

Alright, I’ll head over tomorrow. Arasso?

Alright time to face Papa’s wrath. He grabbed the keys to his Bentley and head off to the office.

                Eunhae arrived at her humble apartment. She sighed and put her keys in her ceramic white bowl. She took off her heels and then headed into her room and changed into a periwinkle plain shirt and then gray baggy sweats. She put up her hair into a messy bun then sat on her comfy white sofa. She the TV and then went to the music channel. She read on the bottom: One of a Kind, Crayon, Fantastic Baby- BIG BANG. Hmm, I think Minny was talking about this group. Okay more like fangirling. Let’s see how good they are. She watched and then saw a familiar tuft of black and pink hair. Is that…no it can’t be. She grabbed her laptop and typed in BIG BANG members. And she looked through the list of members. Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, TOP, G Dragon. And then underneath were their real names. Kang Daesung, Lee Seunghyun, Dong Yongbae, Choi Seunghyun…..Kwon….Jiyong. She looked at the name with wide eyes and then at the picture on her phone. No, maybe it’s just similar in looks and same name. She then looked up pictures of him up close. And it was the same. All of the facial features were the same to ones she touched.

                Did I just sleep with the leader of one of the top Kpop groups!?