Why didn't you just tell me?

Excuse me?

Why didn’t you tell me?

                Wah! Even more subscribers and 2 comments! Wow, kamshamida everyone! Here is a new chapter for everyone!

               


                Eunhae quickly shut her laptop and got up and started pacing. If I really did sleep with an idol, I am in big trouble. What should I do!? She then got a cup of cocoa because it always calmed her down. But, it got her even more anxious. She finished it and put it in her sink. She quickly dressed in a high waist floral skirt, white scoop shirt, brown thin belt and cardigan, a simple gold necklace, and white TOMs. She shrugged on a clutch with a chain strap. She put in her phone, wallet, and tissues. She was probably going to cry. She left her hair up and slipped on a pair of sunglasses for any need of disguise. She got into a cab and asked to be driven to the YG offices. She arrived in front of the very interesting building. She rang the doorbell. A female came on to the screen.

                “Hello, welcome to the YG offices. How can we help you?” She asked sweetly.

                “I would like to see Jiyong.”

                “Do you have an appointment?”

                “Well no…”

                “Are you a relative?”

                “No….” far from it.

                “Well then, I’m sorry but you cannot see him. “

                “Wait! Can you give him my name and tell him I was here?” Eunhae asked pleadingly. The woman thought for a bit and then nodded.

                “Sure. What is your name and purpose of being here?”

                “Kim Eunhae and I would like to speak to him when he is free. And if you could and if he is here, can you tell him right now?” She asked.

                “Alright, I’ll try.”

                “Thank you VERY much, miss.” The woman nodded and smiled and then called. It rang about 3 times before it picked up.

                “Sorry to disturb you, but a Kim Eunhae is asking to speak with you.” It was a couple moments of silence. “Alright. I’ll tell her.” She hung up and looked at her. “You may enter, Kim-ssi.”

                “Thank you very much.” The doors clicked open and she entered and marveled at the inside but then remembered why she was here.

                “Kwon-ssi is in his studio. It is in room XX.” Eunhae nodded and bowed.

                “Thank you very much.” The woman smiled.

                “I would think you would get tired of saying the same thing.” She said and Eunhae smiled embarrassingly.

                “Mianhae. But really I will help you with anything if you need me too.” Eunhae smiled and then walked away. She finally found the room and took a deep breath. She knocked softly 3 times and the door immediately opened after her 3rd knock. She was greeted by the same exact face that she shared a night and morning with.

                “Eunhae-ah….” He said. She narrowed her eyes.

                “Kwon Jiyong, you have lots of explaining to do.” He gulped and then got out of the way and swung out her arm to indicate for her to come in. She entered and sat down on his couch while he sat on his seat that was in front of many complicated machines with various buttons. She crossed her legs and then arms to put them across her chest.

                “Where should I start?” He asked nervously. She thought for a moment.

                “Please tell me who you really are.” She finally said and he nodded.

                “I am Kwon Jiyong. I am the leader of the group BIG BANG.” He looked up at her with a nervous look.

                “Arasso, you left out the 2nd sentence last night.” She huffed. “Alright, tell me the beginning of the night to the morning, when you saw me. I want to know if you genuinely liked me or just thought I would be fun to toy with.” She said harshly and he gulped and started fiddling with his rings. He then saw his ring still on your thumb and smiled at the memories of the previous night and morning.

                “Well, my members and I all went to the club to have a farewell party because Seungri, our maknae, is going off to shoot a drama in Japan. So once we got there we saw these two gorgeous women on a red couch. Seunghyun immediately was pulled toward your friend so he went over. I stared at you probably the whole time until you got up. I finally saw my chance and got up to join you leaving the other three to celebrate on their own. We already celebrated the whole day. So I sat down next to this gorgeous girl who was wearing red-gold studded heels and a y black dress and was drinking a martini. I then ordered something so I wouldn’t look as creepy. I saw you look at me and widened your eyes. I was scared that you recognized me but you didn’t say anything even when I introduced myself. So when we started talking, I felt so drawn to you. And when you were on your 5th martini, I thought you would be drunk enough to go with even a guy like me at least to hang out with-“

                “You honestly thought I would be that easy!?” she said with anger.

                “No! I meant like, maybe you would ease up more. I thought I wasn’t good enough but I really liked and like you and I at least wanted to hang out with you. I was originally going to ask, if you turned down the hotel, to go to a café. But when you said yes, I was soaring. So we went into the hotel and I had the best night of my life.” He said genuinely. She teared up a bit but blinked it away.

                “Thank you…and lastly, why didn’t you just tell me who you were?” She asked with hurt in her voice.

                “I didn’t know if you would just use me for fame or money.” He mumbled.

                “Ya, Kwon Jiyong, do I seem like that kind of girl?!” She said furiously and hurt in her voice.

                “Well, it’s hard to find a girl who likes me for me, not just my title and money. I have dated a couple girls but, in the end, they dumped me because I was boring and stopped giving them gifts.” She felt then guilty at what she said to him and got up. She squat down and then grabbed his hands and looked up.

                “Mianhae, Jiyong. I’m just really hurt that you didn’t tell me.”  She started to his hands and then felt him lift her up.

                “I’m so sorry, Eunhae. I wanted to but I was scared. Everyone knows me as the confident G Dragon not as the shy and scared Jiyong. I am so sorry I hurt you.” He pulled her into a warm embrace and she hugged him back.

                “It’s fine, everything is cleared up now.” She looked up and put on a small smile.

                “Thank you.” He said while rubbing her back.

                “Jiyong…?” She looked up.

                “Yes?”

                “Are we….anything?” she asked hesitantly. He widened his eyes.

                “Well, honestly, I think we should get to know each other. We had a great first meeting but I think if we are to be in a relationship, we should learn everything about each other. Spend more time together besides between the sheets.” He smirked and she blushed.

                “Arasso. So tell me about yourself. What do you do, what is your favorite food, color, thing, and so on.” She said with a smile.

                “Alright, well my birthday is August 18, I am 25 years old, 24 everywhere else…..

               

                And so begins their journey.