I object!

Excuse me?

I object

Waaaah I hope you guys didn’t forget me!

 

                Eunhae leaned against the glass window of the plane as they flew over the ocean. Richard was smirking to himself as he tapped his finger to his knee. Jiyong… She started to silently cry and tremble as she secretly the picture of him on her wallpaper of her phone. She reluctantly put the phone away when they started to land. After they landed, they went straight to her home. The grand door swung open to reveal her mother and father.

                “Welcome home.” Her mother said with a warm smile.

                “Seoul is my home.” Eunhae said with anger. Her mother’s smile faltered and then turned into a frown.

                “Eunhae, you will just have to accept this. California is your home and your husband will be Richard. I don’t understand why you refuse to marry him! He is a fine young man, rich too.” Her mother huffed and Eunhae responded with narrowed eyes.

                “Richard is a cruel man. Do you see this bruise mother?” she pointed to the now purple area. “Richard did this to me.” Her mother scoffed.

                “Dear, stop making things up. You just probably hit yourself somewhere. You were always so clumsy.” Her mother just waved it off and then pushed her into the house.

                “Welcome back, Eunhae.” Her father loomed over her with hard eyes. “You are to get dressed and ready within 2 hours. The clothing has been laid out already and you are to not protest. I told the maids if you do, they are able to punish you….and the baby.” The two walked away with nothing else while she was dragged to her room.

                She entered and saw everything was the same as it was as she left it. She was hurried into a bath and cleaned of anything else. She then was placed on a seat in front of her vanity desk and they immediately got to work with hair and makeup. They done her hair in curls and then put up into a bun. They placed a tiara on her head and then her makeup was simple but beautiful. And then they ped the gown bag.

It was a wedding dress.


                 She was unwillingly slipped into the dress. It was beautiful but it may as well have been her funeral gown. Jiyong, I don't think you'll be able to find me. I will be bound to this man and our baby will most likely be killed. And with that she started to cry and rub her stomach. They must've thought ahead and used waterproof makeup. The maid quickly cleaned her face and then got her into her shoes. They had a half hour before they were to leave. They let her have some alone time. She took out her phone and saw a text message came in from him.

From Jiyong<3:

Jagiya, don't worry. I'm coming.

                  And with that she burst into tears yet again. She calmed herself down and then wiped her tears away. She started to scroll through all the pictures of him and her. She stopped at the picture that was his caller ID. She smiled lovingly at it and started to it. She sighed when she heard the maids knocking to come in. She hid her phone in her middle pillow's case. She opened the door and was escorted out. After being nearly pushed into the black limo, they drove off to the near church. They stayed outside until it was her cue. She took a deep breath and then the doors opened. Her father's coworkers, her mother's, and all her parent's friends were all there, beaming at the "happy" marriage. She bit her lip as she walked as slow as she could down the aisle to somehow, maybe give Jiyong time to find her. But, she reluctantly was at the altar. He grabbed her hands forcefully and made her look at him. She glared at him with whole time while the pastor started the ceremony.

                  "If there is any objection to this marriage, speak now or may forever hold your peace." She let a tear fall as she tried holding on her last shread of hope.

                  And it was as if the heavens granted her it when she heard her angel again.

                  "I OBJECT TO THIS GODAWFUL MARRIAGE!"