3 Months Later

Excuse me?

3 months later

                So…I’m fast forwarding because I’m bad at doing the in between stuff. * rubs back of head while nervously laughs * This will probably a quick, short, and fluffy story so if you’re not into that stuff…you can either stop reading or bear with me. ^^;;


                Eunhae has run to the bathroom for the 4 time of the day. She emptied her stomach after just filling it back up just an hour ago. She frowned at this after wiping . She brushed her teeth again and then opened up her laptop. She searched up the symptoms and all turned to one thing. She stared at it but no matter how long and hard she did, it didn’t go away and no new result came up. She widened her eyes at realization and then ran to the local drug store. She picked up 5 different kinds of tests and then came home. She tested on all five and all came up positive.

                She was indeed pregnant. 

                .

                She immediately called her doctor and set up an appointment that day. She rushed in because it was a half hour after she called in. She let her doctor coat on the gel and did what had to be done. Her doctor, who was a friend of hers, looked over to her.

                “I’m not sure if I should congratulate you or not, Eunhae. You are only 21 and already expecting in 6 months.” She said with an uncertain tone. Eunhae widened her eyes and was in a state of shock for a good half hour. During that time, her friend took off the gel. She thanked her and was in a dazed state when she grabbed the results. She unknowingly walked all the way to the YG building. She rang the doorbell and was let in by the woman, whose name was Song Jinae. She slowly walked to his studio and let herself in. He looked up from his papers and saw her then smiled.

                “Eunhae, what are you doing here?” He got up and hugged her then kissed her on the forehead. And when he didn’t respond he got antsy.

                “Eunhae, what’s wrong?” She looked up at him with worried and stunned eyes.

                “Jiyong, don’t be mad at me.” He looked at her confused.

                “What’s wrong?” She looked down at the papers that were still in her hand. She handed him the papers and he read them and widened his eyes even more and more.

                “Is this…what I think it is?” He looked at her with need of confirmation. She nodded and started to cry.

                “I’m sorry, Jiyong, I’m so sorry. I didn’t think this would happen!” She started to ramble with tears streaking her cheeks and then he silenced her with his lips.

                “Eunhae, I’m not mad, far from it. I am happy but worried about you.” She looked up in confusion.

                “Why would you be?” She asked and he sighed at her sweet naïve personality.

                “I love you,” she blushed,” but we haven’t even told the public that we are in a relationship, let alone have gone this far.”

                Backing up a bit, yes they are together. During their second month, they went to Lotte World and when they were on the Ferris wheel, he asked her with a rose. In the first month after their talk, they got to know everything about each other. They learned how he or she walked, sounded, wrote, spoke, sang, danced, and breathed. They knew each other’s likes and dislikes. They knew each other’s happy moments and sad moments. They learned each other’s weakness and strengths. Each told their story and the other listened with loving support. And finally they got together the next month and here they are.

                She looked up with worried eyes. “So what should we do?”

                “I don’t know, jagiya.” He slumped into his chair and put her on his lap.

                “I want the baby, what about you?” She asked him worriedly. He looked at her exasperated.

                “Of course I do, but it’s not such a good idea to tell everyone about our relationship. Only YG papa and the members know about you. Everyone else thinks we are childhood friends.” They thought for about 10 minutes and then she spoke up.

                “How about…I keep the baby and I raise it by myself.” He looked at her shocked.

                “What!? I can’t let you do that! I’m the parent too.” He said loudly. She put her fingers to her lips and he apologized.

                “Jiyong, you won’t be shunned. You can see him or her whenever you want if I’m on a “visit”. And then I can just say the father left me. Easy alright? And then when the child is old enough to understand about everything, we can finally confess everything.” She explained and looked at him. He was thinking about it with a slightly sad and frustrated face.

                “But, jagiya, don’t you need someone to support you?” She smiled and kissed his cheek.

                “You are here for me. You are just backstage. While I’m putting on the show, you are making everything work. I will raise the child while showing him pictures of you. We can webcam and then I can take him or her to meet Gaho and Jolie so you can spend time with him or her. I will support him. Don’t worry about me, remember?” She smiled reassuring.

                “Fine, but I will send money every month, okay?” He said with finality. She sighed in defeat.

                “Arasso. I need to go now. I will pick up some stuff for the baby and then update you okay? We can’t see you too often now because you’ll be on your tour soon. Arasso? Concentrate on your work or I won’t let you see the baby.”

                “Jagiya! Don’t say that!” He pouted and she smiled then kissed his nose.

                “I’ll be off now.” She opened the door but was quickly pulled back and he slipped in some money into her hand.

                “Here, first payment.” She smiled and teared up.

                “I’m so glad you don’t oppose this. Thank you, Jiyong.” She kissed him on the cheek and then quickly left.

                She entered the local baby store and then looked at how much he gave her. She sighed and wanted to go back to flick him on the forehead. That babo.  She sighed again then started picking out cribs. She picked out a simple brown wooden crib and then started for the changing areas. She started picking 2 hand carriers, a stroller, 2 diaper bags, multiple blankets, and various baby bottles. She then got to the fun part: the clothing. She picked out uni things and got at least 20 onesies, shirts, pants, even sweats! She picked out cute mittens and hats. She went to the book section and bought 3 books on what she thought she needs to know about the most like changing diapers, food, tempers and how to calm them, and more. She went to the cash register which was a man around 27 years old.

                “Wow, you got a lot here.” She nodded. “Where is the father though?” He said disapprovingly and she frowned at that.

                “No comment.”

                “Ah, so he left you. Would you mind having me as it?” He winked and she looked at him disgusted.

                “No. But I would like to have a different cashier.” She walked off to an elderly woman who just squealed over her. She had help from a younger lady and somehow packed everything into the cab. She went  off to her apartment which was thankfully on the first floor. She paid the cab driver extra to help her and finally got everything in.

                And she cracked open the first book and so began her fulfilling but lonely journey without Jiyong.