Chapter 19: Haunt or Be Haunted; Embracing the Changes!

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

A little less than a week had passed since Gem and Lili quit playing guardian Angels to the boys. The TeenFinite boys got their act together and they felt a whole lot better. They had been guarding them for a while and still there were no signs of their attackers. Gem was currently reviewing the security cameras that she stole from the IT Club. At this rate they were never going to find who was after them. Gem gave out a loud sigh, “I am exhausted,” she layed down on the carpet in their living room.

Lili walked in, “you should rest, and I’ll review the security cams.”  She said.

Gem nodded and let Lili takeover. “I FOUND IT,” Lili screamed. …Gem sat up abruptly, “What is it?”

“I found the tape from that night!” Lili exclaimed looking focused on her task at hand.

Gem walked over to her sister and sat down to watch the tape. It showed the guys walking in and even Sungjong getting hit. Gems hand trembled, her anger surfacing all over again. The six figures continue to go through the club.  After a few minutes two members disappeared to the back. Soon one of the members came back dragging out the other. “What Happened?” Lili asked herself confused about how the assassin was easily knocked out. Gem replayed the video over and over again. “We can definitely conclude that there are two assassin groups infiltrating the club at the same time. Sungjong ran into the boys and Ricky the girls.” Gem said.

 “Atleast we know that they are not working together.” Lili let out a sigh. “How do we go on from here?” Lili looked at Gem who only shook her head, “To be honest, I have no clue.”she said.

GD&YB P.O.V

“They seem to just drop off the face of the earth” Taeyang said, staring out the window. He was at a loss again on how to find them and felt like he was back at square one.  Just then G-Dragon walked in with a serious expression in his face.

“What’s up?” GD asked.

Taeyang turned around. “We lost them again, they haven’t been to the club in over a few weeks.” Taeyang sighed dejectedly.

“Teydaddy chill I know exactly where they are.” GD said.

“How?” Taeyang eyebrows rose.

 “Well, by luck! I happened to be having a drink at a bar not too long ago and a few of those guys were there getting drunk. I recognized them from the club and decided to follow them, they left and I wasn’t gonna continue to peep on them because they weren’t giving me what I wanted. I left but got a bad feeling right after. I rushed back and saw them being saved by “Kai”. She was talking to some boy and “Sai” arrived. They disappeared and I found there new home.

“So that’s where you were a few nights ago hmmm” Taeyang gave GD a suspicious look, “I thought you were out playing with some girl and you were actually working.” Taeyang smiled a genuine smile. “So how come we haven’t done anything?” Taeyang asked.

GD smiled, “We have time, as long they’re safe but there is something more intriguing going on.” GD gave Taeyang a knowing look, “Something is going on with them and we need to find out.”

P.O.V End

Lili’s P.O.V

I had spent hours researching the name Chansung, but the only thing that popped up was the famous idol star of the Korean boy group 2PM. I stared at the screen, “It couldn’t be him could it?” I though to myself. I mean YG has assassins why couldn’t other entertainment companies train and hire assassins. “I guess there wouldn’t be a reason to.” I sighed. I looked over to Unnie who was sleeping peacefully. She had been working hard on trying to find out who was responsible for what happened at the IT Club. Not only did our lives depend on it but so did everyone elses. I laid down on the carpet as my hair spilled around me. I was exhausted. I hated looking at the cameras and researching names because it reminded me of everybody I had to leave. My mind was in a whirl. I closed my eyes, trying to find some sort of peace of my mind, hoping I could get some sleep but everytime I did he popped into my mind.

I saw his smirk, the way the corners of his mouth lifted up into that confident smile of his, his long straight hair that I would love to see in a ponytail again, the way his eyes always shown such unreadable emotions,I smelled his scent that drove me crazy everytime we were close. I couldn’t deny it he gave me feelings that even… Guy couldn’t give.

I immediately set up, all this time I hadn’t gave Guy a second thought. They were still out there looking for us too. Even though he’s our enemy, I still harbored some concern for him; I mean we were something before he invaded our home and tried to kill us. All this thinking was becoming too much for me. We have no leads, no idea where to look, it’s frustrating having to wait until they make a move. I know unnie feels the same way whether she admits it or not. Once again the whole day had passed and we were in the same place we were before… nowhere.

Lili P.O.V End

GD&YB P.O.V.

“So what are we going to do?” GD asked Taeyang as they looked and Gem and Lili’s house. They had arrived there sometime ago. Unfortunately the girls were in the house so they couldn’t go in and have a look around. GD had found out that the girls no longer kept in contact with the guys who came to their rescue the other night.

“I am sick of waiting around,” GD said annoyed. “It’s not like we are going to kill them, we just want to help.” He let out an exasperated sigh. “As long as they are safe we have nothing to worry about.”  He looked at Taeyang.

“I guess you’re right,” Taeyang said. Taeyang turned around and scoped the area. For awhile now Taeyang couldn’t shake this horrible feeling he was getting. Ever since they had come into the city he felt as if someone was watching him, watching his every move. “Let’s go,” Taeyang finally said, and the boys left.

GD&YB P.O.V. End

Assassins Creed P.O.V.

“ we were almost caught,” Fei was going off on one of her rants again. Her face was red and her breathing was ragged. “What is going on?”

“It’s safe to say we aren’t the only ones looking for them,” Yoona looked up from her book. “We have to be very careful; one slip up can reveal our identities too.”

“Somebody else knows there here,” Hyuna said to herself as she looked out the window. “Could it be?” Her thoughts roamed to Taeyang. “It doesn’t make sense though, why would he hire his own assassins to kill eachother.”  Hyuna released a long sigh. “I’m going out,” Hyuna said.

“You’ve been going off on your own a lot since we got here,” Fei walked over towards Hyuna. “Where are you going,” Fei said, her words colder than ice.

“I don’t have to answer you,” Hyuna stood up from her spot giving her as much attitude as she was giving her. “Just because you’re the leader doesn’t mean you control my life.” Hyuna said with finality. She walked past Fei, bumping into her before walking out slamming the door behind her.

Yoona sat in silence; she refused to get into one of their petty arguments. Hyuna had always been jealous of Fei, she was upset the day Fei was appointed leader of Assassins Creed. Hyuna had trained longer than Fei and she still lost to Fei. To be honest our Sangjangnim had favored Fei the moment she entered SM. Yoona shook her head, all she wanted to do was finish their mission so that she can return back home.

Hyuna P.O.V

Hyuna stormed down the street with heavy footsteps. Fei was being a B word like always.I hated when she tried to throw her weight around. What I choose to do with my spare time is my choice. It’s not like we have any leads or are doing anything to help the situation. We have two problems, there are currently 4 assassin groups in the same town, and we don’t know who knows what. I stopped, “AHHHHHHHHH,” I screamed in the middle of the street. I was pissed. “What are you looking at,” I yelled at the innocent bystandards.

“Crazy hoe,” some heffa said walking by and rolling her eyes.

“, watch your mouth before I cut your tongue out,” I yelled to her as she walked away.  I looked at my unflattering attire. I was in jean shorts that barely covered my a tube top and a vest. I couldn’t blame her for assuming the worst; in truth I was dressed scantily. I walked inside the nearest coffee shop and took a seat. I put my bag on the table that held some important info. My eyes roamed around the shop, It was small, cute lights hung from the ceiling illuminating the place. My eyes happened to land on a figure in all black in the corner. He was wearing a cap and looking through some photos. I paid no mind and went to the counter to put in my order.

I returned to my table, I can’t even think straight this was becoming too much. I was in love with the enemy, there is a possibility there is a new foe we have to face, Fei is and forever will be a , and I am just sick of everything. We have no leads, no idea where to start looking again. Those tramps were smart, they didn’t reveal their identities to those guys so they had no idea who we were talking about or they were just playing dumb. I became consumed with my thoughts.

I looked at the clock, it’s been over an hour here and I still don’t feel any better. I decided to return back to the girls, we needed to figure out our next move. I made my way to the counter to pay for my meal. I walked out and bumped into the guy from earlier, “I’m so sorry,” I said.

“Don’t worry,” he said sounding a little annoyed. I leaned down to help him pick up his belongings. I froze at a specific picture. He turned to me,

“Thanks,” He said, snatching the picture from me. Our eyes met, I tried to hide the shock in my eyes.

“No problem,” I said as he scurried off. I watched his retreating figure. I let him get to a safe distance before I followed him.

I had been tailing him for about 30 minutes and he was really random. He went in and out of differen stores, walked down random pathways, and now he stopped at some old building and climbed up a ladder to the roof. I gave him a few minutes to come down but he didn’t. “Should I call for back-up,” I thought to myself but decided against it. I climbed the ladder, as I reached the top he was sitting down in a meditating position.

“You finally decided to join me,” his voice calm.

I withdrew my gun, “Who are you,” I asked.

“You followed me, I should be asking you that,” he still remained calm.

I shot a bullet into the ground next to him, “Don’t with me, I don’t have time for games.” I said a little pissed that he still remained calm.

He laughed, “I’m assuming you saw, the people in the photo,” correct.

I didn’t answer, “I assume that would be correct,” he said letting out a chuckle.

“I am pretty sure, you have already figured out I am what you are. Tell me does your team know that you go off on your own?” he asked.

“I work alone,” I lied smoothly. I shot at the ground closer to him this time, “Next time I won’t miss. Now tell me who you work for and why are you after the Zodiac Assassins.” He began to stand up. He turned around and removed his hat,

“Jang Wooyoung,” I said surpised at the shocking revelation. He nodded.

“Tell me does 2PM, know what you do on the side or are you all assassins as well?”  I asked.

“Like you, I like to work alone. Now may I know your name, it’s only fair since you know mine.” He said.

I smirked, “No, now answer my second question,” I said getting bored of him. “Answer before I kill you.” He only laughed again.

“Listen, killing me won’t help. It seems my dear we may be on the same side. Let’s play nice now or I won’t tell you what I know.”

“How so?” I asked intrigued.

“I want them dead, and so do you, so let’s work together to achieve the same goal.”

I lowered my gun, “I’m listening,”

“Zodiac Assassins, Hwang Minkyu and Hwang Minkii, under YG, they are twins and both very deadly. Its simple like all assassins, we want them dead.”

“Hyuna,” I said raising my gun again. I decided to let him know my name its not like I plan on letting him live now that he told me what I needed to know. A shot was fired but not from my gun. It happened so fast it was all a blur and I found myself flat on my back. I quickly recovered and landed a punch to his face. I must admit he was fast but not as strong. I landed two blows before he could hit me again.

We stopped, “You are not my enemy yet,” he smirked, “Let’s call it even for now. We have bigger fish to fry.” He walked over to me, “Call this number if you find out anything new.” He said giving me a smile.

“I say you and I can definitely assist one another,” he said, before jumping off the rooftop.

I looked down at the number in my hand. “Just maybe we can,” I stared at the spot he just left. I climbed down from the roof, there was just one last person I wanted to see before I went back.

Awhile later, I found myself in the bushes of his house. From one of my own personal missions of stalking him I found out where he’s hiding out for the time being. I would never try to kill him though. I was peeking through the open window where the desk was. He was standing in the living room with earbuds in his ear moving to the beat. I watched every muscle in his body ripple when he executed a move. His sweat glistened in the sunlight. After his little routine he stopped and disappeared to the back. My eyes wandered on the desk until I saw some paperwork, with familiar names. I picked it up and made my leave. I was walking out of the yard when I tripped. A bullet was fired; I turned my head to find an automatic gun shooting. I immediately got up and ran for the fence not looking back.

After escaping my almost death I headed back. “That was close.” I thought. As I reached the hideout I calmed my breathing I wasn’t going to let the girls in on my little secret just yet.

Assassins Creed P.O.V End

2PM Kings P.O.V

“Yo man, what’s up,” Taecyeon greeted Wooyoung as he entered their hideout.

“Call a round table, I have information,” Wooyoung said heading for the living room.

Once all the guys gathered, Wooyoung sat down and explained to him his encounters with Hyuna.

“So you’re telling me that you sold out our identities to get information,” Chansung said sounding confused. “I thought you were a lot smarter than that.”

“She thinks I work alone,” Wooyoung interjected.

“How do you know you can trust her?” Junsu asked with pursed lips, he was weighing the severity of the situation.

“Let’s just say I piqued her interest.” Wooyoung said confidently.

“So it’s settled, we start training again until we get a lead. Once one comes we will make a move.” Taecyeon said with authority. “All kings in,” Every 2pm member put t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter