Making Moves

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Authors P.O.V

Beep… Beep…Beep

“Unnie turn your alarm off” Lili groaned turning over in her sleep. Beep… Beep… Beep the alarm continued to go off. Lili rose up from her slumber and looked over to her sister’s bed, “Unnie?” Gems body was rising up and down in a slow pattern. Lili leaned closer and noticed that Gem had beads of sweat rolling down her forehead. Lili immediately hopped off her bed and rushed to her sister’s side. “Gem unnie wake up” Lili shook her sister roughly. Gem didn’t budge. Lili began to panic and shook her harder. Gem slowly opened her eyes and turned her head towards her sister. “Hey” she weakly greeted. Lili heaved a sigh, “You worried me. Are you feeling okay?” Gem shook her head, “I’m fine.” Gem began to rise from the bed and immediately fell back down. “I’ll call oppas and tell them you can’t come into work today.” Lili called Kevin and explained that Gem wasn’t feeling well. When she came back into the room Gem had fallen back to sleep.

Hours later…

 

Lili was in the kitchen baking when Gem finally woke up. Gem walked over to the counter and glanced at the clock. “3:15…” she thought to herself as she turned towards Lili. She was about to tell her something until… “ewww, why are you putting chocolating icing inside the cupcake batter?” Gem yelled at Lili. “Because I want to” Lili replied back. “How many have you done like that?” Gems eyes roamed over the rest of the cupcakes. “Just the first batch” Lili said taking the cupcakes out the oven. “You know I don’t like chocolate icing. Why would you be inconsiderate and ruin the whole batch?” Gem began to raise her voice. “You like fudge what’s the difference?” Lili yelled back. The two girls began to bicker. “ I’m sick of you always putting me down and making me feel like I’m dumb.” Lili yelled with hurt in her voice. “I do not, if anything I try to encourage you.” Gem defended herself. “whatever you think you’re better than everyone with your stuck up attitude, but you’re not.” Gem was hurt by her sister’s words and stormed out of the kitchen. 15 minutes later she was grabbing her purse walking out the door. She left the hotel room shutting the door causing the room to shake. “FINE, WHATEVER! LEAVE I DON’T CARE” Lili said puffing her cheeks.

Gem’s P.O.V

“I don’t believe she said that” I am currently riding the bus to make my appointment. My head hurts and I’m extremely sick and tired. My mind was in a whirl. “Why the hell were we arguing in the first place it was stupid?”  I was so caught up in my thoughts that I almost missed my stop. I got off and walked to the apartment complex. I rung the doorbell, “Hello ahjuhmma” I greeted. The kind lady smiled and greeted me back. We walked next door

She led me to two double doors. “Go in” she said smiling at me. After about 20 minutes I came back out. “What do you think?” she asked me. “It’s perfect” I said. “Great, mind to stay for dinner while we work out a few kinks and do some paperwork.” I thought for a minute, “Sure”.

End of Gem P.O.V.

Lili P.O.V.

 

“I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with them” I said out loud to particularly no one. I was stuffing myself with my fifth cupcake now. “Whatever, she doesn’t have to eat them.” I looked over at all the cupcakes that I had and sighed. “So much for trying to make her feel better.”  I was irritated and frustrated, I feel like she really thinks low of me sometimes. I needed to be cheered up.

Ring…Ring… Ring…

“Hello” a familiar voice picked up. “Kikiwang Oppa” I sang happily into the phone. “Dongsaeng” he said. I could tell he was smiling brightly. “What’s up” he said. “Are you busy?” “Not really just about to practice.”

“Oppa I got into a fight with unnie.”I began. I was about to continue with my story when I heard a voice call kikwang oppa. “Sorry dongsaeng, I really have to go, we are going to start practice now. But don’t worry too much, just cool down and talk to your Unnie later. Love you” and with that Kikwang hung up.

I puffed my cheeks and decided to shower and get dressed. After showering I fell asleep. When I woke up it was 10:00pm. “hmm… I have an idea…”

At IT Club…

“Sai..?” Woohyun said with shock. “What are you doing here?” I reiterated my whole story to Woohyun oppa about me and kai. “And Oppa that’s what happened” I said through sniffles. “Try a cupcake I Promise they’re good.” He smiled at me and bit into one. “They’re delicious” he said nodding his head. “So where is my sister?” I looked around the club. “Kai has not arrived yet.” Woohyun said through muffled sounds. “He then looked at the clock and creases formed on his forehead.” “it’s late, that’s odd she’s usually on time.”

“Ewww” sungjong said looking at me with a disgusted face. “I was looking for Kai noona not you! Where is she?” Sungjong crossed his arms and tapped his foot waiting for an answer. “I don’t know” I replied honestly focusing my attention back on Woohyun. “You don’t know??Has Anyone tried calling her” Hoya said pulling out his phone. “When was the last time you talked to her?” Dongwoo asked. “We argued oppas and since then we haven’t spoken and that was earlier today in the afternoon.” “…” Hoya swore, “ she’s not answering her phone. I’m gonna go out and look for her.” L grabbed Hoya, “Calm down, we are all worried about her but we wouldn’t have any idea where to look for her even if we wanted to so we just have to wait.” Time passed slowly and everyone couldn’t focus on their club duties. I was sitting at the bar area with Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa. “I’m sorry it’s my fault she hasn’t comeback yet.” Woohyun looked up and met eyes with me, “Don’t be silly, I’m sure she’s not mad at you anymore and how would she know you’re here to begin with. It’s fine let’s just hope she shows up soon.” He smiled at me and instantly I felt better but I was stilled worried about her considering the amount of time she’s been missing. She’s been weird lately too… I wonder what it could be… “Sai” I looked up to see Niel. He was blushing, “aigoo you’re so cute” I said reaching out to pinch his cheeks. “You’re distracted so I was wondering….if… you wanted to dance with me.” He said his voice coming out in a high pitched manner. “Sure” I replied.

After dancing Niel and I headed to the back to take a break, we walked in on shouting. “It’s been 2 and half hours and she’s still missing” Dongwoo ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. “I’m going to look for her.” Dongwoo brushed past us with Hoya following him. “Sunggyu Hyung do something” yelled Sungjong. Dongwoo had reached the door but stumbled back when the door opened revealing… “Kai” Dongwoo said. “She looked cold and her face was flushed. “Unnie” I ran towards the door I saw something flash into her eyes the moment she looked at me and then it disappeared. She averted her gaze to the person who was now hugging her. Everyone stared in shock as L embraced unnie for a long time. “Don’t ever worry me again.” L said in a low voice. After what seemed like forever L finally released her. “It’s about time you let her go L, I thought I was gonna have to make you” Chunji said glaring at L. Dongwoowas now bringing her to the back. Everyone immediately came to the back to check on Kai. “where have you been” “what happened” “you’re a mess, are you okay?” “you’re shaking, are you cold?”. The questions just kept on coming.

“BABY!!!!” wailed embracing Kai. “ I MISSED YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME!!!!” he continued on and on hurting everybody’s ears. Surprisingly Unnie let out a chuckle, she then looked down at chunji who was now dramatically rolling on the floor flailing his arms everyone accusing unnie of cheating on him. “If I kiss you will you get up off the floor?” Unnie asked Chunji. At this question chunji stopped rolling and opened one eye to take a peek at unnie to see if she was serious. He then got up and puckered his lips. “ Make it a good one” he said. When he leaned in L.joe ‘accidently’ ran into chunji. “Oops” L.Joe smirked before leaving the room. I sat and waited patiently for everyone to clear out so I can talk to unnie privately. “Unnie” I called, she looked up at me with hurt in her eyes. “what are you doing here?” she asked with little emotion. At this point I had lost all confidence I had to fix things. “I’m sorry for everything” she said her voice barely coming out above a whisper. “Yeah me too” I said. “well I’m going to work now” and she walked out the room. Sadly, I knew things still weren’t fixed.

I finally came out to the front to say my goodbyes and go home. I didn’t want to stay anymore and wanted to go home. “Oh no you don’t” woohyun said pulling me back inside the club. “Where are you going?” he gave me a stern look and then did aegyo. I laughed half heartedly still it was a laugh. “Home”  “not alone, if you left on your own I would worry all night, I’m taking you and that’s final.” “Hand me your phone” I gave oppa my phone and he punched in numbers. “Call me whenever you need me I’ll be there afterall I am the famous ‘Namstar’.” Woohyun ran back inside the club and grabbed his jacket. He came back out with two new followers, Ricky and Niel. “Yay now I get to see where noona lives” ricky said excitedly. Niel walked up and placed a fleece around me, “To keep you warm” he said staring into my eyes. I admit he made me blush. “Let’s start our adventure” and we all walked off into the night.

End of Lili P.O.V

Gem P.O.V

 

I was roaming my eyes around the club looking for Lili, I was still a little hurt by her words. How could she think I would purposely make her feel dumb or that I’m better than everyone? “So are you gonna tell Oppa where you’ve been” Hoya looked at me with expecting eyes. I smiled, “If I told you I couldn’t tell you, would you accept that answer?” I asked hoping he would just let it go. Hoya looked away, “ I just want you to know I’m here for you too just like everyone else.” I smiled, “I know oppa.” A customer came up to the bar area and ordered a drink. I handed her the drink and that’s when I realized I was trembling. My vision began to blur and I felt dizzy. “Please not right now” I silently begged myself. “Kai what’s going on?”  “L oppa” I turned around to meet his worried gaze. “You’ve been trembling since you got here” he said in a worried tone. I knodded before my legs gave out.

“Kai”

“wake up kai”

“Hyung’s help”

“what happened?”

“Put her on my back”

“Let’s bring her to my place”

Those were the last faint words I heard before I was consumed by darkness…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                 When I finally came to, I was greeted by darkness. I was going to turn over and rest more when a thought struck me, “where am I” I asked myself outloud. I turned back over and looked at my surroundings. I couldn’t see a thing. I felt around and found my phone. I used my phone light to illuminate the room, that’s when I realized I was in the room where oppa’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter