The Quiet before the Storm

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy was walking from work on his way to practice when his phone rang… Surprised to be receiving a phonecall from this person he quickly answered his phone…

 

“Hello” he answered

“I have 3 female assassins that arrived into town sometime ago I need you to assist them with anything they need.” The woman said.

“Do not disappoint me”

“Yes President Young-Min, I will do my best”

Assassins Creed P.O.V.

“After arriving in this town we haven’t done much of anything, this stupid mission blows” said Hyuna. “We haven’t gotten any leads on what President Young-Min wants.” “Be patient. Hyuna” Fei began, “You can’t expect our targets to just fall out of the sky. I like to play with my prey before I catch them.” With a deep sigh,   “I’m going out” Hyuna said. “I’m bored.” Yoona just stared out the window; she wasn’t excited for tonight’s events. It would be another blood bath.

with Hyuna…

I was out walking getting familiar with the town. I stopped by a few stores, ate a little bit of lunch, and was heading back home when I saw a familiar figure walking not too far ahead of me. “Youngbae”, my secret obsession, I had always been a fan of his and the moment I found out he was an assassin shattered my dreams of ever getting to be with him. If president Young-Min caught wind of my love I would surely be killed, he is my enemy. I was surprised to see him here. There were numerous possibilities as to why he was here. I was compelled to follow him. I watched him my eye memorizing his every move. I lost track of time I was so engrossed with him until that text broke me out of my trance.

Hyuna

“Come back, It’s almost time.”

                             -Yoona-

Putting away my phone, I gave him one last look before leaving for tonight’s assignment.

Assassin Creeds P.O.V End

 

Lili P.O.V

“She thought that was okay to not text me that she was not coming home” I stared at my phone for umpteenth time today. She has been going to work and not coming back home and I was starting to feel a little alone. I picked up my phone, dialed a number and waited for the person to answer… On the 3rd ring the person picked up…

“Hello”

“Alexander Oppa, did unnie come to work today?”

“Yea she left not too long ago, when are you coming to visit again we haven’t seen you in awhile”

“Soon” I promised.

After chatting with Alexander for awhile, I said my goodbyes and decided tonight I would visit her at the IT Club. I hadn’t been in awhile and I was beginning to miss the Teenfinite boys. I quickly got dressed and went out. I arrived at the grocery store. “onion, bell pepper, steak, and chicken.” I was checking off my grocery list as I went to purchase my items. I arrived back home and immediately got to work. Ding… The timer rang… “Not as good as unnies but it will do.” I packed up the stir fry I made for the boys and went on down to the It club. I made sure to pack protection as well. I got off the bus and was now standing at the corner waiting to cross the street. It was my turn to walk across, I was in the middle of the street when an oncoming car was furiously honking his horn, “GET OUT THE WAYYYYY, MY BRAKES DON’T WORK” the man yelled. In a state of shock, I couldn’t move fast enough…

“Got ya” a boy said. I looked up and met some of the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes I’ve ever seen. I began to look at the other features of his face, his lips were drawn into a y smirk, “Are you okay?” he asked releasing me from his warm firm hold. I didn’t realize he was holding me until I felt the cool breeze of the night. I finally came to my senses, “Oh no” I said rushing over to the bag. “What a relief” I placed my hand over my heart. None of the food I had packed for dinner tonight was wasted everything was fine. I turned around to find the stranger still looking at me that smirk still plastered on his face. “Omg where are my manners, thank you for saving me” I said. “No problem, it’s not everyday I get to play hero to such a beautiful lady.” He said extending his hand, “Kim Jongin but friends call me Kai.” “Sai” I said shaking his hand. “Ooh must be destiny our names rhyme” I laughed, “You’re not hurt are you” I asked. He shook his head, his soft fluffy hair moving along with it. The boy was extremely hot and his confidence reminded me of someone I knew. “well I was just about have dinner with some friends, wanna join me? It’s the least I can do” I said. He was going to answer when his phone rang, “Maybe next time Babycakes” and with that he walked off. “How do you know it will be a next time” I yelled after him, he stopped, “I’ll make sure of it” and he disappeared into the night.

At IT Club…

I walked into the IT Club looking for my sister. “Where is she” I said squinting my eyes. I didn’t see her. I waled to the back and found “Woohyun Oppa” I sang cheerily. He looked, “Sai”. I ran over “wheres unnie” he frowned, “She hasn’t been here all night.” “mwoh, maybe she’ll be late again, “In the meantime I made food for everyone so let’s eat.” I made unnie a plate and then ate with the rest of the boys. It got later and later and she still didn’t come. “Not again” Sunggyu sighed, “she’s giving me wrinkles with all this worrying.” We had called and she didn’t answer. The boys resumed their duties and time passed fast. It was time to close and she still hadn’t come. “We’ll take you home again” Woohyun came up to me. “Okay” and we headed out.

It was about 1:30 when I got back home and still no word from unnie. I woke up the next morning to a text message.

Piggy,

I’m waiting for you at the training grounds, hurry and come, bring breakfast unnie is hungry

                       Love Unnie <3

She texts for food and training but not to let me know she’s okay, some nerve…

I arrived at the training site; “Here” I tossed down the Mc.Donalds breakfast. She quickly dug in. After stuffing her face and lazing around for 30 minutes, a gunshot was fired, “Let’s begin”

Lili P.O.V End

Author P.O.V.

 

“Hit me Harder” Gem yelled at Lili. Flashbacks of Gem’s dream flooded her mind. “That’s not good enough” Gem said landing a blow to Lili’s chest. They had been sparring for over two hours now. Lili fell to the floor. “I’m exhausted, I can’t do this anymore.” “What do you mean you can’t, you have to?” Gem yelled furiously. “Unnie, I’m leaving, we’ve been here since early this morning, and we’ve done target practice, obstacle courses, and everything I just won’t do anymore.” Lili packed up her belongings and walked towards the direction of the bus stop. Gem attacked her again, “Coward, your enemies aren’t going to spare you. I’m preparing you for a situation where your fight might last long, you’re injuries are great, and you’re the last hope.” Lili looked at her confused, she was speaking in riddles. “what?” was all Lili could respond but the match continued. With every punch, swing, kick, block, Lili could tell something was wrong. Her sister’s fighting had become desperate, she saw all these different emotions in her eyes and it was scaring her. “Gem… stop” she cried.  “What’s gotten into you?” but Gem kept going…

“If I stop Seungyeol and L.joe will be shot and stabbed”,… Punch… “If I stop Woohyun and Dongwoo will die helping me fight”,… Sock… “If I stop Sungjong, Niel, and CAP will come out of hiding and try to help me and die, If I stop you will walk in and see them dead”, … Kick… “If I stop you will fight trying to save me, If I stop L will give up his life to save you. If I stop Chunji, Hoya, Sunggyu, Ricky and Changjo will walk in and see their bestfriends dead, they’ll find out the truth and still wanna protect us. If I stop”…, Gem slumped to the ground, “ I’ll have to listen to sad goodbyes and watch helplessly as the remaining Teenfinite boys give up their lives for us… If I stop, I will watch you all die right in front of me before my life is taken.” Gem was now sobbing uncontrollably as she watched her sister break down. Just hearing anything about the boys dying brought tears to her eyes,  “I dreamed it Lili they died and it was so real. Somethings coming I can feel it. We are putting them in harms way the longer we stay.” Lili smiled, “She’s gotten more attached than she wanted too and she’s scared” Lili thought to herself. She scooped up her sister, “shhh it was just a dream, one that won’t come true.”

“I know it won’t because we’re moving Lili. I have prepared a house and I’m severing ties with them. Our enemies are great and they won’t be safe until everythings over, I wouldn’t forgive myself if something happened to any of them.”

….SLAPPPPPPP….

The sound resonated through the field and Gems tears immediately stopped and she was mad as hell, “Did you just slap me?” Gem asked her sister. “This is why I know nothing will happen to them, because that fire and passion you have will never fade as long as you have someone to protect. This is the unnie I know, not that girl who was just crying awhile ago.” Gem smiled, “You’re still gonna get it for slapping me…now run”

Author P.O.V  End<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter