Our Time Has Come to an End

It Came Back To Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author P.O.V

Flashback : A few weeks earlier…

In JYP’s office

6 young men stood in front of JYP with their heads bowed. “As you are aware my one and only priority has been to destroy the Zodiac Assassins,” JYP Began. “Now that BIGBANG has failed to do their mission, I am leaving it up to you Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Nickhun, Junho, Junsu, and Chansung.”  The boys eyed each other; this would be there first serious mission after their leader left the group.  “BIGBANG was assigned to the Zodiac Assassin mission. Some time ago they confronted them and lost. Jon and Guy had some feeling towards them and well… you know how that ended,” he continued, “After that night they fled, to where… nobody knows.  Your first assignment is to lay low in the nearest town from there original location.” “Why there?” Chansung asked. “Seeming as they were injured the sensible thing to do would be to take shelter somewhere close until they can heal. I have a hunch they are still there keeping a low profile. Whatever you do find them. Do not disappoint me again or you will suffer the same fate as BIGBANG” With those words the 2PM Kings left the room to prepare for their mission.

A few days later…

2PM kings arrived in town and set up in their new apartment pre-arranged for them by JYP. “Round Table” Junsu called to the boys.  Each King came from their rooms and set in a circle. It was a thing they started back when they were first made into an assassin group. It was made to share feelings, delegate responsibilities, and for them to speak what was on their minds. “Now that it’s just us we need to decide a new leader” Junho spoke. The boys began arguing. Chansung hated seeing his hyungs argue. “Enough” he shouted. “Having a leader never gotten us anywhere. How about we worry about the mission first and choose a leader later.” Taecyeon and Nickhun nodded, “I agree for now lets make a plan on how we are going to search for them.” It took an hour but the kings finally had a strategy. “Tonight Nickhun and Wooyoung will patrol the town. Make sure if you find anything to call us immediately.” Taecyeon said.

2pm Kings had been patrolling the city every night looking for leads as to where the zodiac assassins could be. They were beginning to give up.

“” Junho kicked the can over. “We’ve been doing this for almost a week now and we haven’t found a thing.” Junho ruffled his hair in frustration. Taecyeon narrowed his eyes at him, “Did you just expect them to fall out the sky?”  “Don’t be a smartass Taec” Junho looked up at his hyung. He was gonna continue until Taecyeon stopped him. “Do you hear that?”  Taecyeon listened closely and in the fate distance he heard,“You are the Zodiac assassins, am I right?” “You’re going crazy” Junho began, “I don’t hear anything” “No listen” Taec held onto Junho. “Yea, my womans not going anywhere with you” a boy yelled. “Over there” Junho pointed. Taecyeon and Junho followed the voices. “I can’t see” Taecyeon moved Junho out the way. “Maybe if we get on top of this building we can get a better view without being seen.” Taecyeon and Junho climbed onto the roof of the building. More and more people came to the scene and it was starting to get ugly. “Hand me the camera” Junho took the camera out and handed to him. Taecyeon took pictures of mostly everyone at the scene. When the commotion ended the two headed back to their headquarters. Once inside Taecyeon began barking orders. “Wooyoung” print these pictures. “Junsu look for information on these names” Taecyeon was curious to know why everyone was so protective of the girls in the center and how they came to know so many people. “what’s going on” Nickhun came rushing out. “Junho and I may have stumbled upon the zodiac assassins. Tonight when patrolling I heard these two guys address them.” Taecyeon explained. “Bingo” Junsu said, “The Sunggyu guy works at this place called the IT Club with some of his buddies. I guess that’s where we can start to look.” “Well let’s go get them now! What are we waiting for?” Chansung began to grab his stuff. “No”Nickhun yelled. “Why not?” Wooyoung was pissed. “we found them let’s go.” “Because you idiot we aren’t dealing with regular assassins, this is them one wrong move we could be dead, besides seeing as how many people there were tonight we don’t know who is who. For all we know it probably isn’t them or they are undercover.”  Taecyeon said. “You guy are acting like b!+ches” Wooyoung swore. “ I’d rather think things through and keep my life then rush into a trap and die.” Nickhun began. “It’s late and in a couple of days we make a move” Taecyeon said and left the room.

Flashback end

“Who would think we would find them in a place like this?”  “The 2pm Kings have arrived and I hope they’re ready”

It was 8pm…

“It feels weird being by ourselves” Ricky walked out from the back to where Sungjong was. “Yea, I hope hyung’s come back soon people will be arriving in a few hours or so.” “Did you clean the bathroom like Dongwoo hyung said” Sungjong asked. “Oh no, I will do that right now” Ricky ran to the back. Just then the door opened.  “Welcome to IT Club, please have a seat and I will be right with you” Sungjong said, his eyes still on the boxes he was holding. Sungjong looked up to see men in masks. “What do you want” Sungjong asked in a shakey voice. “The better question is who do I want” Junsu said.  “We are looking for Minki and Minkyu” Sungjong looked puzzled, “Who are they?” “Don’t play with me you little . Bring them out right now” “I honestly don’t know who you’re talking about. And you have no right to call me names. Please leave before I call the police.” The 2PM Kings laughed. BAM!!!! Sungjong fell to the floor, his eye starting to blacken from the blow he just received from Taecyeon. Taecyeon leaned in closer. “I am gonna ask one more time maybe they don’t use those names, where is Gem and Lili.” Sungjong didn’t answer, his vison was starting to blur. Taecyeon landed another blow to his face, “we will just have to look for them.” Taecyeon gave the signal and the boys began searching the club.

Ricky was cleaning the toilet when he heard glass break. He pulled out his headphones, “Sungjong hyung is everything okay up there?” he yelled but got no response. He headed to the door when he bumped into someone. “Well aren’t you a cutie.” A female voice said. “Hi can I help you” “Yea where are the zodiac assassins” “Huh” Ricky scratched his head. “Is that a drink?” “Did you hear that” Yoona looked towards the direction of the front of the club. “What the hell is going on” Hyuna looked towards fei. Ricky squeezed in between them and began yelling Sungjong’s name. “Oh no you don’t” Hyuna grabbed him and hit him in the back of the kneck. Ricky’s body fell to the floor. Fei looked at the scene in front of her. It appeared to be another assassin group and they were heading for the back. “ We have to abort mission, fighting them would not do us any good.” Fei whispered. They were heading for the window they came in through when Yoona turned behind her. “What about the boy” she asked. “Leave him he is as good as dead” Fei said heartlessly. Yoona ran back and picked him up. “Where can I hide you” she thought to herself. She spotted the lockers and shoved Ricky in them. She turned around to be greeted by a figure, “well what do we have here” Chansung said. He was about to attack when he fell to the floor. “Let’s go” Hyuna said. They made their escape.

Nickhun walked to the back, “Chansung why are you on the floor” he was knocked out cold. Nickhun dragged him out to the front of the destroyed club. “We need to leave something is wrong with Chansung.” 2PM Kings left and a few minutes later the rest of Teenfinite stumbled onto the scene.

Gem’s P.O.V

I was making my way to the club with Lili. For some reason I couldn’t shake this horrible feeling I was getting. “You okay” I looked over towards Lili. I nodded, “Something’s wrong I feel it” Lili looked straight ahead, “You feel it too” I asked and she became silent. Lili put her headphones in and became consumed with her thoughts. As I approached the club I realized it right away. The door hinges were broke as if someone purposely ripped the door off. It was too quiet and then I heard the earsplitting scream. “Dongwoo Oppa” I began to run not even waiting for Lili. Once inside I saw everyone crowded around a body. As I got closer the sight angered me. “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” I screamed. “Sungjong get up” I balled my fist up and I puched the floor. Hoya grabbed me. “Who did this” I was furious.  C.A.P and Niel emerged from the back “we have a problem Ricky is missing.” At this I heard Lili burst into tears, she ran out the door. I followed her, we need to survey the area whoever did this could not have gotten far. When I arrived back at the club Sungjong was being carried out on a stretcher by the ambulance. Chunji and Woohyun came beside me, “He will be alright I promise” Woohyun whispered in my ear while embracing me. We went back inside the club. Mini search parties had broken out to find Ricky. This was no dream this time it was reality.

Gem P.O.V end

Lili P.O.V.

“Damn it” I cried it had almost been an hour and still no sign of Ricky. “Ricky” I yelled. “RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” my heart was breaking everytime I called his name and I didn’t hear him respond. My phone rang, I answered. “Lili get back to the club” Not wanting to give up my search, I returned. “Come here” Dongwoo Oppa enclosed me in his arms. “We will find him” he patted my back to comfort me. After he let me go I walked towards the back. I searched everywhere again just to make sure he wasn’t hiding from me. After not finding anything I helplessly slumped against the lockers. “Where are you” I yelled in frustration and hit the lockers. A door popped open and a body fell out. I looked and was shocked. “Ricky?”, my voice barely above a whisper. “Ricky” I screamed half smiling half crying, L.joe came to the back. “Everyone its Ricky” he yelled. Ricky came to, “Noona” he tried to smile. “Shhh just rest…” I said happy that I found my fave dongsaeng.

Lili P.O.V. End

Gem P.O.V.

Dongwoo and Sungkyu went to the hospital with Sungjong and Ricky. Sungjong is in critical condition and the hospital would need to monitor him all night. It was about 5 in the morning when we finally finished. Lili and I headed back to the hotel. “You’re silent and it’s scaring me” “Prepare to have all your stuff ready to move by noon”

By noon the remainder of our things was packed and ready to go. I checked us out of the hotel officially and we settled into our new home. By the time nightfall ahd hit we were having dinner but neither of us ate much of anything. ‘What are you thinking” Lili asked me. “It our fault, I knew it we should have broken it off with everybody a long time ago. Lili we can’t continue to put their lives in danger. Somebody knows we’re here and is looking for us. Nobody is safe, next somebody will die.” Lili began to cry, “Why does it have to be this way, I don’t want this life anymore, I would give anything to lead normal lives.” She continued to sob.  “From now on no more contact with anyone, Tennfinite, U-kiss, Kiwang and Taemin.” I left the room.

A few days passed and I have been receiving calls from everyone non-stop, Sungjong is fine but still receiving treatment in the hospital with Ricky. I still felt guilty; someone who I loved the most has been hurt because of me. I can’t bring myself to face any of them. There was a small knock on my door. Lili walked in, ‘If we are going to end things then we should do it right.” I nodded agreed.

“You ready” Lili looked at me and then at the sign of the Café Kiss Café. We walked inside and was immediately greeted with hugs and questions filled with worry. “Are you okay” “Where have you guys been”. “Stop” I said to them. “Please listen, Oppa’s I’m quitting. Lili and I came to say goodbye and to thank you for everything.” “what” Kevin looked at us, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter