Going home

Please Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come for Jaejoong to get discharged from the hospital. Junsu helped Jaejoong by getting him some clothes to wear as he leaves the hospital.

“Kamsamnida Junsu-yah. I’m such a burden since my leg’s broken.” Jaejoong said sadly looking at his cast

“It’s nothing Jaejoong-ah. I’ll just talk to the nurse about the payment of the hospital fee. Stay here in the room.”

“Okay.” Jaejoong said as he sat on the hospital bed

As Junsu went out he saw Yunho waiting.

“Yunho-ah, Jaejoong’s in the room. You can accompany him there.”

“Okay.” Yunho gave a smile to Junsu

Yunho then peeked through the door to see what his Joongie was doing. He saw Jaejoong just waiting there wanting to get his crutches so he could walk around. Just then Jaejoong tried to stand up. As Jaejoong was about to get up, he didn’t have enough strength so he stumbled. Before he could even hurt himself, Yunho caught him. Jaejoong was surprised to see Yunho holding him. They both just stared into each other’s eyes. Jaejoong kept looking at those brown orbs and at that moment, a memory flashed in his mind again. He remembered looking into someone’s eyes before. Jaejoong had difficulty processing it in his mind so he held his forehead.

“Jaejoong-ah, gwenchanayo?” Yunho said in worry

Jaejoong ignored the pain and as he opened his eyes, he looked at Yunho’s brown orbs again. He thought that he would be able to remember something again. Yunho couldn’t hold back his feelings since Jaejoong was just staring at him. Without thinking, Yunho came closer and wanted to peck the beauty’s lips. Jaejoong saw Yunho coming closer but he was just frozen staring into his orbs. When Yunho was just a centimeter near Jaejoong’s lips, Jaejoong came back to reality and gently stopped Yunho from going near his lips.

“Omo! Yunho-ah!” Jaejoong said starting to blush

“I’m sorry. Why were you staring?” Yunho asked

“Another memory flashed in my mind. I really want to remember it clearly. I wish I could just remember everything.” Jaejoong said disappointedly as Yunho let him sit on the hospital bed once again.

“You shouldn’t do that on your own. What if you got hurt? I’m not letting you hurt yourself again.” Yunho said as if he was Jaejoong’s protector

“Okay.”

“When Junsu comes back, I promise you, I’ll help you walk with your crutches until you get the hang of it.” Yunho said with a smile

“Gomawo Yunho-ah.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay Jaejoong-ah, you may go home now. Just remember to take care of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter