The angel wakes up

Please Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rose and the light had just entered through the blinds of the window in the hospital room. A beautiful man was lying on the bed sleeping. You would really pity him because of his bandaged head. Even his leg got damaged. He slept so peacefully. A brown haired man suddenly entered the room and put the lilies on the side table. He was the sleeping man’s lover. The man that just entered tried to stop his tears while watching how the breathing machine would help his lover. They were supposed to get married in 6 months. The beautiful man suddenly woke up. His eyes fluttered open and Yunho, the man who entered earlier, ran outside to call the doctor.

 

“It’s surprising to see that he’s awake Yunho-shii. Usually patients have difficulty recovering but he was strong enough to wake up from the car accident.” The doctor said as he spoke to Yunho outside the room of Jaejoong.

“Kamsamnida Doctor Cho! I’m really glad that he’s awake.” Yunho said as he smiled.

“But Yunho-shii, there’s something you need to know…”

“What is it?”

“The patient may have lost part of his memory. I advise you to give him time to get back his memories. You can’t rush him since it can give stress. He may also remember the accident which can give him trauma.”

“Oh…yes Doctor Cho, I understand.” Yunho replied with disappointment

“Don’t worry Yunho-shii. I’m sure you’ll be able to be with him again smoothly as he recovers fully.” Doctor Cho assured him

“Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah.”

“Yah! You should call me Doctor Cho!”

“Yeah, and you shouldn’t flirt with Nurse Lee Sungmin.” Yunho said with a smirk<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter