Wanting to see you

Please Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for ages. To my subscribers, I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll try updating from time to time since its my sembreak ^_^ So many things just kept happening for the past few months as I entered college. I can say that I'm currently happy now. I hope you guys are still there patiently waiting for me to continue my story. I don't believe in Yunho's dating rumor because he's mine! *bricked by Jae* I'm sure Yunho wouldn't date someone he worked with in a short span of time in a drama. Come on, he's the kind of guy who wants to know who he lovesin more detail and of course someone who can actually take care of him. It is normal for a guy at his age to be dating ^_^ *coughs* Jaejoong *coughs*

SO, WITHOUT FURTHER A DO, HERE'S MY LONG AWAITED UPDATE~~~

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Even though I felt gloomy when I saw Yunho with another woman, the rest of my day seemed well. A lot of cute children enjoyed my macarons, chocolate fudge muffins and cookies. I was happy to see their smiles when Wookie gave Hyunjoong and I the cashier shift. Hyunjoong would handle the register while I gave the treats to the customers. Some couples dropped by as well for quick snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night….

Still Jaejoong’s POV

We were cleaning up the patisserie since we were going to close in an hour. It was night time and we were all tired.

“Wah! We earned a lot than usual today. Thank you Jaejoongie Hyung!” Wookie said as he hugged me

“Yah! You should thank Hyunjoong too.” I said while I chuckled

“Thanks to you too Hyunjoong-ah.” Wookie beamed at Hyunjoong

“No prob.” Hyunjoong said while he cleaned up with a rag near the counter

“What about me, Wookie?” Yesung pouted

“Thank you Yeye!” Wookie said as he pecked Yesung on the lips and hugged him. I felt a bit weird at the sight. I wanted to have someone to be mushy with too.

“We’ll continue cleaning in the kitchen ne~” Yesung said as he pulled Wookie with him to the kitchen

“I’ll go back outside at the cashier, Hyunjoong-ah. There are still a few customers left.” I said as I walked out from the private room with my crutches. The atmosphere was calming; soft music, the dimmed lights, and the little chatter of the customers.

I got surprised to see Junsu suddenly enter the café. He immediately ran to me at the cashier.

“Good Evening Junsu! What would you like?” I asked my cute bubbly cousin

“I want cocoa and some macarons, Hyung.” Junsu said as he looked at the treats displayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter