Just a month....

Please Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello there! Finally I have another chance to update ^_^ I was expecting more comments when I updated a few days ago~ Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Who knew I could write fluff^^ I would love to hear from you people. It motivates me to update. I'll try to add another chapter :))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Jaejoong woke up and smiled seeing Yunho sleep on the couch of his room. He blushed wondering why he was so happy to just see Yunho with him in his room. He sat up gently and got his crutches. He walked closer to Yunho as he pushed himself forward. The beauty sat beside Yunho on the couch and observed the latter’s features. He looked at Yunho’s eyes that were a little open as he slept and his perfect heart shaped lips. Jaejoong felt warm at the thought of what it would feel like kissing those lips again. Jaejoong put his face closer to Yunho and gave a quick peck on Yunho’s cheek. Jaejoong got surprised and felt his heart beating rapidly. He blushed and got up once again thinking of what he could cook for Yunho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho woke up on Jaejoong’s couch wearing Jaejoong’s oversized pajamas. He noticed Jaejoong was no longer on his bed. Yunho made his way out of the bedroom after washing up. As he took his steps down the stairs, he could smell a delicious meal being cooked.

“Good Morning Yunho-ah!” Jaejoong greeted as he finished cooking a dish. Jaejoong turned off the stove and used his crutches to go get a plate.

“Good Morning Jaejoong-ah.” Yunho grinned

“Yunho-ah, Baby Jae cooked a lot of food for breakfast today so we can help ourselves to a heavy meal.” Mrs. Kim said as she smiled

“Ne Auntie. Where’s Uncle?” Yunho asked as he sat on a chair at the counter of the kitchen

“He had to leave for work early in the morning.”

“Oh.” Yunho answered

“I packed Appa a bento box before he left.” Jaejoong said as he gently put some fried eggs and bacon on some plates

“Aren’t you having difficulty with your crutches?” Yunho said as he watched Jaejoong fix some spoons and chopsticks on the table

“I’m fine. I really wanted to make a scrumptious breakfast for all of us.” Jaejoong said as he smiled

Mrs. Kim brought a bowl of some more food Jaejoong made on the dining table.

“Shall we dig in?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Ne Omma.” Jaejoong said cutely as he went near the dining table where Mrs. Kim was already seated. Mrs. Kim signaled Yunho to take the seat beside Jaejoong. Yunho bowed and sat with both of them at the table.

“God, thank you for all this food.” Jaejoong said as he ended a tiny prayer before they ate.

“Yunho-ah, Jaejoong made some kimchi fried rice. Would you care for some?” Mrs. Kim offered after she got her share

“Ummm…Sure Auntie.” Yunho said as he smiled. Yunho tried some of the fried rice and it was heavenly. It was one of the best fried rice he had in days and it was one of his favorite meals.

“Do you like it Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong asked curiously

“Ne, it’s very delicious.” Yunho said with a thumb up. Jaejoong giggled and blushed.

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter