I know who you are

Shenanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So this is the last place. " Xiumin thoughts to himself while looking at the medium building infront of him. There is a sign board written " Hong Yookyung piano class" infront of the building.

" So, the girl teaches here? Finally, I got to see her again but she is the main suspect for this case right now since the others suspects didn't seem guilty at all. "

Xiumin enters the building slowly and directs toward the counter

" May I see teacher Hong Yookyung. "

" Have you made an appoinment before? "

" No,,,Ermm, I just want to register as a piano student here. "

" Sorry but the class just ended a few minutes ago, you better visit again tomorrow. "

" But miss, This is important. I have to see her now. "

" No you can't. The class is already over. "

Xiumin sighs. He reaches for his dompet and takes out his card and shows it to the incharge worker

" I'm Xiumin, The government coups from CIAST team 2. I would like to meet the owner to investigate about the illegal weapon sale case. So, Can I meet her now?"

The worker's  jaw drops and is wide open. She is still in state of shock.

" Sorry, wait for a minute. I'm going to make a call to Miss Hong Yookyung."

The worker reaches for the phone and start dialling the number

" Hello Mrs. Hong Yookyung. "

" Yes? "

" There is someone who wants to meet you. "

" Who is it? "

" A government coups from CIAST team 2. "

" What?? Just let him comes to my office. "

" Oh, okay Miss Hong Yookyung. "

The worker hang up the call.

" Excuse me, Mr. Xiumin, I would lead you to Miss Hong Yookyung office."

" Oh,okay. "

The worker lead Xiumin to Hong Yookyung's office. The worker knock the door and Yookyung gives a sign for them to enter the office. The worker pulling the door knob slowly and stands infront of the front desk.

" Miss Hong Yookyung, this is the coups that I told you before. "

" Oh,okay. Just let him here. You can continue your work now. "

The worker just nod and leaves the office in hurry. There are only Xiumin and Yookyung in the office

" Have a sit. " Yookyung says.

" Oh, thank you. Such a nice office you had. "

" Thank you. Since I don't have much time, could you tells the main point of your visit Mr...? "

" Xiumin. "

" Oh Mr. Xiumin. I think I had met you before. "

" Yes. At the piano contest. "

" Oh,okay. So? "

" I'm here to ask you a few question. "

" About? "

" Illegal weapon sale. "

Yokyung frowns and immediately acts calm as she afraid that Xiumin would suspects anything strange about her.

" I bet you know something about it."

" Hahahahaha. " Yooklyung just laughs

" I'm serious miss Yookyung."

" What are you talking about? Illegal weapon sale? I don't know anything about that. What is illegal weapon sale? "

" Don't act like you don't know anything. Just tell the truth. "

" Tell the truth? How could I tell you the truth when I don't know anything. "

Xiumin smirks " You may seem innocent but I bet there is a side of you that no one knows. "

Yookyung stops laughing and makes a serious face. " Look Mr. Xiumin, If you come here just because to blame me on something I don't really know, then you should go home now."

Xiumin smiles " What? Now you afraid that your secret would be reveal? "

" Nonsense. What secret? I'm just a piano teacher. "

" Stop lying. I know who you are. "

" Who am I? "

" An Illegal weapon saller who would risk the country's safety and acts as an innocent piano teacher but believe me  every single one in the world would know your identity. "

" Do you have any proof on stating me as an illegal weapon seller. "

" Hahahaha, Yookyung, Yookyung. As a coup, I could search for the proof in a second. "

" Shouldn't the coup investigate carefully before indicting someone that really unrelated with the case that you are investigating."

" Stop acting innocent Yookyung. "

" You better leave now or else I'll call for the security. "

" Security? I'm not harming you, why do you have to call security? "

" You are forcing me. "

" So? "

" Leave now. "

" Okay,,okay, just listen. I would keep an eye of you. "

" Just see then. "

Xiumin stands up and walks toward the door, before he could reaches the door knob, he turns and smirks

" Just for your information, It is not only me would keep an eye of you, there would be another 11 coups would go after you. It is just a reminder. "

Xiumin pulls the door knob and leaves the office immediately. Yookyung still in state of shock. Her identity is finally reveal. What to do? She sits on the chair and keeps playing with the pen while thinking the solution for the problem. What to do now?

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" The weapons are already here. Could you pick up it at the building near to your father's company. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter