Relationship 1

Shenanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong is busy packaging the flowers that the customers order. After finishing all of the job, she rests on a bench near a flower pot. She is trying to take a short nap but suddenly interrupted by another worker there.

" Chorong ah. "

" Yes? "

" There is a bouquet of flower for you at the front desk."

" A bouquet of flower? For me? Who gives it? "

" I don't know either, go look for yourself. "

" Aigo, I'm too tired to stand up right now. "

" You better take it now or else I will keep it on your behalf. "

" Oh,no. Ok,,,OK,, I'll go now. "

Park Chorong stands up and lazily walking towards the front desk. And then, she sees a huge bouquet of roses. White roses just what she likes.

" Wow,,it's beautiful. " Chorong mumbling

" I think I make a right choice. " A voice suddenly interrupts.

Chorong turns around and smiles immediately when she sees a familiar figure standing right behind her

" Suho? You are the one sending me this? " Said chorong while pointing at the bouquet

" Who else would send you the flowers unless your lovely boyfriend. "

" Stop being greasy. Anyway, thank you so much. "

Chorong leans closer to Suho and hugs him for a few second and then she releases him. 

" Just a hug? "

" Yes. Why? "

" Where is my kiss? "

" In your dream,,hehehe. "

" Ya! stop being playful with me, "

" Why? You don't like it? "

" Of course, as your boyfriend, i would feel......"

Suho can't finishes his word when suddenly Chorong give a peck on his lips.

" Is that okay? " Chorong asks.

Suho just smiles and replies " It is more than okay. "

" By the way, why are you sending me the flowers? Today in not our annivessary, I thought that it is next month. "

" Nah, I just want to celebrate something. "

" Celebrate what? "

" Guess first? "

" You sister will get married? You got a new girlfriend? Or You want to propose me? "

" Aishh, Chorong ah..Proposal? It is a way long time to go. "

" So hurriedly tell me what is it? "

" I will handle a new case together with my team and CIAST team 2. "

" Wow, great. "

" I know right. "

" I heard that CIAST team 2 is a lot handsome. Is it true? "

" Ya! How dare you are asking that to your boyfriend? "

" No, I'm just asking. Are you jealous? "

" Of course. "

" Great then. "

" What? Why? "

" I'm happy that my boyfriend realy take a good care of me. " Chorong replies with a bright smile that makes Suho flusters.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoon Bomi, a taekwando trainer entering the taekwando training building slowly and smiling immediately after seeing a bunch of people already wait for the class to start. Some of them are practicing by themself and others just chatiing with each other. They immediately bow to Bomi when Bomi arrives at the hall.

" Good morning class. "

" Good morning sahbumnim"

" So, I think we should start now. Show me what have you learn yesterday okay? "

" Okay."

The students were split into two groups. A represantive from each group would show the movement that they have learn to Bomi so that Bomi would approve each one of the movements. As they busy concetrating on the movement that been shown by the students, there is a boy running entering the hall and the attention is now on him. The boy take a few deep breath before starts talking

" Sorry, I'm late. "

Bomi, whom realises the situation, gives a sign to the students to continue and she directly going to the boy.

" Do you know that this is the 4th time that you are late. "

" Sorry Bomi, I wake up late this morning. "

" How many times do I have to say stop calling me with my name, You should be formal with me. I know you are older than me but still I'm your trainer. "

" I love to call you Bomi instead of Sahbumnim or whatever. "

" Whatever Luhan, You will train with me today as the others already have their partner. "

" It's cool. " Says Luhan with a smile.

" Shut up Luhan. " Bomi speaks up with an annoyed face.

They continue practice the movement that they have learn and then they show them to Bomi. Everyone was given a big applause by Bomi but not Luhan. The class is over.The other students leaving the hall one by one and there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter