farewell

Shenanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Umma,,,,,, "

" Aigo hyunwoo ah, how do you get here? "

" Appa brings me here,,, "

Then, Chorong sees Suho walks toward their direction.

" You know that I'm busy today. why are you bringing him here? "

" I'm bringing him to the ice cream shop nearby so i decides to make a visit. Can't I? He is your son too. "

" I know, i'm not banning you from coming here, but i'm afraid that hyunwoo would hurt because there a lot of flowers that just come. I'm afraid that the vase would break and hurt him. moreover, i need to count the new stock. "

" Let your worker do it. Let's take a walk together. "

" Are you insane, Suho? Nope, I can't do that. "

" Yes, you can. You are the owner. Now, let's go. Hyunwoo ah let's go. "

Suho pulls Chorong hand and Hyunwoo follows them from behind. Before they step out from the shop, Suho shouts

" Ara, take care of the shop and count the new stock too. "

" Arasso, Mr. Suho. "

" Ya, what are you doing? It's my shop so i have the right to do what I want. "

" You are my wife so basically the shop is mine too. Now, let's go. " Suho winks before pulling back Chorong's hand.

Chorong just sigh. Hyunwoo just laugh over his parents' childish attitude.

Chorong, suho and Hyunwoo really have a great day. They buy some sandwiches from a nearby cafe and eat it together at the park. They take a walk and chatting we each other. The final destination is to bring Hyunwoo to the playground.

" Hyunwoo, be careful okay. Appa and umma will watching you from here. don't be too naughty okay? "

" Okay. " Hyunwoo nods before running towards the playground

Chorong and Suho both smiles at their son

" Aigo, he is so cute. " Chorong mumbles

" Just like his appa. "

Chorong turns to look at Suho before speaks up

" No, just like her umma. "

" Okay, okay just like both of us. "

Chorong just flashes a smile

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Xiumin glances at his watch before panicking.

" Aigo,, mianhae. i got to go first, we would discuss this again later, okay. "

Xiumin bussiness partner just nod.

" Thank you. "

Xiumin takes the elevator before direct towards the parking lot. He unlock the car and drives out of the building.

At the same time, Yookyung is patiently waiting for Xiumin and the bride gown store.

" Aish,, where is he? How come he is late. " Yookyung whispers to herself

" Excuse me mrs., are you ready for fitting now? " A worker at the shop asks

" Ermmm,, i wait for my fiancee first. "

" Oh, okay then. "

After a few minutes, Yookyung could see Xiumin runs toward the shop. Yookyung glares Xiumin with the death glare and xiumin just replies it with a fake smile.

" I'm sorry Yookyung, i got a meeting just now. "

" Meeting again? same reason over and over again? Tired of hearing it. "

" I'm really sorry Yookyung, i promise you that this would be the last. "

" I hope you are not doing this again after we get married. "

Their conversations are interrupt by the worker of the shop

" So mrs, are you ready now? "

Yookyung just nods and still showing her uneasy expression. the workers of the shop pick a few dresses for Yookyung to try and there are a few times that Yookyung rejects them. Yookyung tries the last dress and finally she is satisfied of it. the worker helps to fit it on Yookyung.

" You can show it to your fiancee now. " The worker flashes a smile.

" no need, I think. "

" But miss, poor him, he come for you from a meeting and now you don't want to show him? "

" Urghhh, okay okay. "

Yookyung walks toward the main entrance where Xiumin is waiting. As soon as she walks out, Xiumin's jaw d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter