Project

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

It has been two weeks since L and Jaeun has been dating nonexclusively. There isn’t much progress to their relationship but yeah, what would even progress at a relationship that is not exclusive?

Jaeun has been dating other men as well. She ate with Kai, last night. She didn’t know but she seemed comfortable with Kai. Or maybe, because she was with Kai for quite some time as well.

From the looks of it, Kai didn’t change at all. He still feels it for Jaeun. He still has this attraction for Jaeun. Jaeun could feel it. She could sense that Kai likes her and it is getting deeper.

“Get a hold of yourself, Jaeun. You don’t believe in love.” She mumbled as she is walking to her class the next day. Her mind was all over Kai now.

She dropped by her locker to get her things when L appeared all of a sudden and kissed her lips torridly. She unknowingly kissed back.

L smiled. “Good morning.” He greeted.

Jaeun just nodded and kept on her business. When she was done, she turned her back and went on to class.

L just smirked. He was amazed by how she contains her cool even if he teases her. *Amazing.* HE thought as he followed her.

 

 

 

Mrs. Park appeared and told that the class will have a partner project. Everyone went wild on choosing partners, except for Jaeun. She doesn’t care if she has a partner or not. She can do anything with or without someone’s help.

“L oppa! Let’s be partners!”

“No! He’s my partner!”

“What are you talking about? He’s MY partner!!!”

The girls of the class have swooned to L. Jaeun just shook her head and smirked.

She leaned at L. “You really got a lot of fan girls.” You whispered.

L smirked and just shrugged. He looked at the girls. “Sorry, girls. But I already got my partner.” He said.

The girls gasped. “Who?!” They all chorused.

L smiled and wrapped his arm around Jaeun’s shoulders. “Kwon Jaeun.” He said proudly making Jaeun’s eyes widened.

“What?” The girls asked.

“What?!!!!” Jaeun asked surprised.

L just looked at her. “I asked you to be my partner right?” He gave her a ‘please-ride-on-with-me-just-for-now’ look.

Jaeun just shut her eyes in disbelief. She rolled her eyes.

“Right? Right? Right?” L asked again because the fan girls haven’t stopped looking.

Jaeun scoffed. “Huh? Eo.” She agreed without even knowing.

L smiled as he turned to the fan girls again. “See? Sorry girls. You’ll just have to pair with someone else. Mianhe.” He bowed at them.

The girls couldn’t believe it and went to look for their respective partners with broken hearts.

L sighed in relief. “Woo! I thought I was done.” He muttered.

Jaeun, on the other hand, is glaring at him. “YOU!” She exclaimed.

L looked at her surprised. “What?” He asked.

Jaeun glared at him even more. “Who told you I wanted to be partners with you?” She asked angrily.

L looked at her. “Don’t you want to? I thought you were just waiting for me to ask you.” He said.

Jaeun scoffed. “You’re delirious!” She said as she rolled her eyes.

L smirked. “Why don’t you just admit it? You want to be partners with me? Why is telling the truth so hard for you?” He asked.

Jaeun clenched her fist. “Whatever.” She contained all the anger in her. She knows if she bursts here, she’s screwed as well.

 

 

“So, where are we going to work on it?” L asked Jaeun. HE was pertaining to the project they will work on.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Wherever.” She said.

L rolled his eyes. “Come on! Let’s get it done and over with.” He said.

Jaeun shook her head. “I can do it alone. I’ll just do it alone. Bye.” She said.

L blinked. *What?!* He thought as he gripped on Jaeun’s hand. “Let’s do it on your place.” He said.

Jaeun scoffed. “Who are you to tell me that we will do it in my house?” She asked. *I didn’t even bring you there when we were still a couple.* She thought.

L smirked. “I am your boyfriend?” He asked her.

Jaeun scoffed. “What?!!!” She almost had a mental breakdown.

L chuckled. “Don’t take it to the heart. We’re nonexclusive, right?” He asked.

Jaeun glared at him again. “Whatever!” She said as she went inside her car.

L waved at her. “See you later.” He said.

Jaeun didn’t entertain him and just drove off.

L just smirked and followed her.

 

 

 

“Wow. I didn’t know your house is this big!” He exclaimed.

Jaeun just rolled her eyes. “Save it. Let’s just make the project.” She said as she entered the house.

They entered Jaeun’s room.

"Don't you have someone or maids here? This house looks so sad." L said as they are at the door but then...

 

 

“Wow. It’s clean huh?” L complimented Jaeun's room.

“You don’t even know half of it.” She replied.

L chuckled. “Trust me, I do.” He said silently.

Jaeun looked at him but she didn’t know that he was just inches from her face.

L smiled. “What? I’m handsome?” He asked as he pecked her lips.

Jaeun blinked. “Why are you like this?” She asked him.

L smirked and crashed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately.

Jaeun tried to break off but L was just too strong.

“Kim Myungsoo… Stop… The project…” She mumbled in between L’s kisses.

L smirked. “We can do the project later.” He said as he pushed her to the bed.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Sarreh. I am not going to write s here. I know most of you are 17 below.

So, there wouldn't be any here. :))))

Thank you very much. 

LOL. The truth is, I don't know how to write s. :P

 

 

By the way...

Have you checked this out?

Getting Her Back Is A Hard Task [Click]

This stars... LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!

Yeah! I hope you would support this fic as well~ ♥

Kamsahamnida~~~ :">>>>