Sunggyu's Words

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

No one could ever imagine how much Minhee cried that night when she knew that Gongchan is going to leave her.

Was that even fair in her place?

No matter how she thinks that she is going to be fine, that she is going to be alright once she told him how she really feels, that Gongchan also loved her back, she still feels uneasy. She still feels insecure.

She still feels afraid.

Afraid that they wouldn’t work out. Afraid that they would not be together. Ever.

She walked to school the next day with panda eyes and zombie aura.

People have been staring at how this happy and beautiful Choi Minhee looks like hell this early in the morning. It was epic. It needs to be written in the history.

The Day the Goddess of Happiness Looked So Bad.

Lame title, I guess?

Meanwhile, Sunggyu was walking to school at that same time when Minhee was walking and he even flinched seeing his girl (Yes. He had claimed it.) walking and looking worse than the zombies in Plants vs. Zombies.

He furrowed his eyebrows and inhales deeply. He wanted to go to her and ask her what happened. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to hug her tight and let her know that he is always here for her.

But he felt like he was stabbed by a million knives right in the heart when he looked at the direction that Minhee is looking with those sad eyes.

Gong Chansik.

This guy.

Sunggyu saw how Minhee’s eyes were literally teary when she laid them on him. It’s like he is the reason why she is like this. It is like she is the only one Minhee knew existed that moment.

He looked at Minhee again and saw her running inside, hastily. He wanted to stop her and make her verbalize all her feelings to him but how? Isn’t he the certified coward of the century?

Aigoo, Kim Sunggyu.

 Then he snapped his sight into Gongchan this time. He saw his eyes. They were following Minhee. He noticed that Gongchan wanted to follow her but he is controlling himself.

“I wonder what happened to them.” Sunggyu asked himself as he dragged his feet into class.

He is thinking about Minhee all the way.

 

 

 

 

“Babe...” L cooed Jaeun as they sat in class.

Still up to now, Jaeun is not talking to him. She is still mad about that tweet that made people glare at her.

That was too risky. That was too risky. These were the words lingering in her head.

But above all that, she is thinking of a way to make Gongchan and Minhee talk their feelings out.

She sighed hard as she laid her chin on her palms, thinking of what ways to do.

L looked at Jaeun with a pout as he noticed that she is thinking hard. But still, he had to make her talk to her this day. He couldn’t even stand a minute without her, one day is too much.

“Forgive me please?” L leaned into Jaeun’s desk making his face just inches away from hers.

Jaeun was taken aback and looked at L furiously. “What were you doing?” She asked in almost a whisper, but her voice is obviously in the mad tone.

L pouted once more, showing the cute side that only Jaeun is allowed to witness. “Babe… Forgive me, eo?” He asked making her sigh hard.

She shut her eyes forcefully before sighing again. “Arasseo.” She finally said.

L’s lips turned into a smile. “You forgive me?” He asked even leaning closer to Jaeun.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and nodded. “Yup. Just for you to stop acting all cute when you are obviously not, Kim Myungsoo.” She beamed making L smile then frown at the last remark.

“You are lucky to see my cute side, Kwon Jaeun.” He remarked. “You are the only one who sees it.” He added.

“Tch.” Jaeun shook her head. “You wouldn’t know their reaction when they see that cute face you are talking about. I think they would rather die, Kim Myungsoo.” She spat.

L rolled his eyes and smirked. “I bet they would fall for me, Kwon Jaeun.” He retorted, cockily.

Jaeun just shook her head and looked out. There she saw Gongchan walking in the corridor.

She immediately stood up and ran to him, leaving L with wide eyes.

*Why did she ran to that guy?* He thought as his eyes followed his girl.

 

 

 

“Yah, Gongchan!” Jaeun shouted in the hallway, not minding the people looking at her and murmuring some unnecessary things again.

She just rolled her eyes and went to Gongchan who stopped reluctantly.

“What?” Gongchan asked her, obviously not in his proper self.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on him. “I heard from Minhee that you are leaving for US next week.” She started. Truth is, she doesn’t know where to start.

She isn’t good at stuffs like this at all.

Gongchan nodded and smiled weakly. Everyone can see that it is a sad smile. “Yeah. It was an emergency.” He replied, really trying to answer it as cool as he could.

The bell rang and it cut Jaeun’s momentum.

*Damn.* Jaeun smiled and sighed. “Can I talk to you at lunch? I really have something to tell you. It’s important. I know that you know what it is about.” She said.

Gongchan nodded. “I know. And I don’t want to leave her. Not now not ever.” He said.

Jaeun and nodded, patting his shoulder. “I know that as well.” She said. “Okay. See you at lunch! Have a good class.” She waved at him as she went back to her class.

Gongchan sighed. “How can I have a good class when Minhee is my classmate and I can see that something is breaking her heart?” He mumbled as he walked to his class, really really really sad.

* this situation!*

 

 

 

 

 

“Minhee?” Sunggyu called as he saw her sitting in the bench of the small park in the campus. The same park where L and Gongchan spoke when L was bothered about Jaeun.

Minhee really looked so sad and Sunggyu, despite of being the most coward guy in the century, had to step up and come to her.

He was really really really worried. Like really.

Minhee snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the person who just called her. To her shock, she saw Sunggyu. “Oh, Sunggyu-ssi.” She spoke, not knowing what to tell exactly.

Sunggyu sat beside her and inhaled the fresh breeze. “The air is really fresh, isn’t it?” He started as he smiled and looked straight ahead.

Minhee nodded. “Yeah. Really fresh.” She replied lifelessly.

Sunggyu looked at her, not failing to notice how sad her answer was. He sighed and frowned. He wanted to comfort her now, but how? He is just a mere stranger to her. If he is not a part of Infinite, Minhee wouldn’t even know his name.

Sunggyu is just a wall flower to Minhee. He is just somebody that she knows but isn’t really close to her. He is just somebody who is loving her secretly located in that one far side of the room, watching over her without her knowing.

Minhee smiled weakly. “You know how it feels to love someone but that someone doesn’t love you back?” She asked, not knowing why she is talking about strange things to a stranger all of a sudden.

Sunggyu looked at her and blinked. She is actually talking to him now. And yes, it’s making him frozen inside.

Minhee chuckled, but everyone can notice that it is fake. Everything about her now is fake. Everything that she is showing now is just a show to mask her real feelings.

It doesn’t take a genius and a scientist to conclude that.

“Well, not actually, doesn’t love you back. But someone you haven’t revealed your feelings yet but is about to leave you so soon?” She asked again, this time, her voice is beginning to crack.

Sunggyu looked at her, worried that she might be able to lose it any second. And when she does that, he wouldn’t know what to do.

“How about the feeling of that person that person is leaving? Do you think they are that selfish not to think about someone’s feelings as well?” She asked again, this time, tears are forming around her eyes.

Sunggyu gaped at her, not knowing what to do.

Should he pat her shoulder?

Should he tell her that it’s going to go away?

Should he trap her into his arms and tell her to just let it all out and everything will just be alright?

What should he do?

“I don’t think they are selfish, Minhee.” He finally spoke. “Sometimes, they have their reasons – their personal reasons that only they will know.” Sunggyu finished, looking at his fingers clasped together.

Minhee looked at him, questioning.

“Sometimes, they love you too. Sometimes, they love you even more. That’s why they are going away.” Sunggyu said again. “Well, I haven’t experienced anything like that because I am someone who loves someone from afar, but yeah. I’ve seen my friend do it.” He added.

Minhee gaped at him. “Loving someone from afar?” She asked.

Sunggyu smiled and chuckled. “Well, that doesn’t matter in your story, does it?” He asked, trying to hold that smile on his face. “Just tell him what you feel.” He encouraged her.

Minhee looked at him weirdly again. “But what if he doesn’t love me?” She was hesitant to make a move. She is afraid to getting hurt, of getting rejected.

Sunggyu smiled and patted her shoulder. “Minhee-ssi, when you are destined to be together, you will be, no matter how far or how near you are from each other. No matter how many problems come into your life.” He advised. “And if he isn’t your destiny,” he continued. *I will be here.*

“Someone will be there for you. I promise.” He said as Minhee nodded and smiled at him.

“Thank you, Kim Sunggyu. That made me feel better.” She replied with a smile that is real and authentic.

That, made Sunggyu happier. *For your happiness, Choi Minhee.*

 

 

==========================================

Hey guys!!!!!

I am back! 

What can you say?

I am trying to update all my fics tonight. Trying.

I hope I can. LOL

 

Also, I started a new fic. Have you seen it?

If not, then click this -----------------> LOVING THE CURSED ONE

This is starring Oh Sehun.

So... EXOTICS! SEE YOU THERE! ^^