Call

ATTRACTION: No Love Involved

 

It is the week before the examinations and everyone are really doing their best to pass the coming exams.

Jaeun, too, is preparing for her exams really well. It doesn’t mean that she is not a good girl when it comes to boys, she is not a good student. Contrary to her looks and habits, Jaeun is a good and intelligent student. In fact, she tops her class in almost all of the subjects. Everyone looks up to her because she is beautiful and intelligent. Unlike others who just beautiful or just intelligent, never both.

“Tell me, how do I solve this?” Minhee asked something about physics.

Right now, they are spending their time at the library. Jaeun is helping Minhee out in studying. Minhee is not as intelligent as her. But Minhee is really kind-hearted.

Jaeun took her pencil and started teaching Minhee the right solution to the problem. “As easy as that.” She smiled.

Minhee nodded and smiled. “You know what? You are a better teacher than out professor. I mean, she just talks and sits down in front of the class and asks us to solve the problems on the board without even explaining the whole topic.” She complained.

Jaeun chuckled. “That’s why you have to read in advance. You can’t expect all professors to be effective as you want them to be.” She said.

Minhee frowned. “But that would lessen my time with Kikwang.” She said.

Jaeun raised her eyebrow. “WHAT?! You two went back together?” You asked.

Minhee smiled and nodded. “What can I do? He serenaded me and decorated the whole park for me.” She said. “I can’t say no to a romantic thing like that.” She added.

You shook your head. “Whatever, Minhee. I don’t get you.” She said.

Minhee smiled. “It’s because I’m in love.” She said. “How about you and Daehyun? I saw you two last time. You seem sweet.” She complimented.

Jaeun shook her head. “We’re nothing.” She said as she read her book.

Minhee wrinkled her nose. “Here you go again. When am I gonna stop telling you that love is just around the corner? Grab it, girl, when you have the chance!” She said. “Maybe Daehyun’s the one!” She exclaimed.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “You said that the last time. When I was with Kai.” She said.

Minhee looked at Jaeun. “You know. You can’t who’s the right one for you if you won’t open your heart to anybody.” She said.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Love is not real. That’s what I really believe.” She said.

Minhee shook her head. “You don’t know what the future holds, Jae. Maybe, all you need is a heart ache to make you believe in love.” She said.

Jaeun just smiled and shook her head. “That’s never going to happen.” She said as if it is the final verdict.

“We’ll see, Jae. And when you do, don’t come crying to me telling me I was right.” Minhee warned.

Jaeun nodded. “I won’t okay?” She said. “Now, here, try to answer this one.” She said as she showed Minhee another physics problem.

 

“Babe~” Minah moaned as L was kissing her neck.

Yes, she and L are making out in the classroom right now. And yes, with students inside. But those students can’t mind about L’s business. Why? Because he is in Infinite. And messing with him means messing with the rest of the guys.

L’s hands were all over Minah as the two of them are making out, kissing torridly.

At that time, Jaeun came inside the room. She noticed L looking at her while making out with someone else.

Jaeun shook her head as she sat on her seat. L just smirked and stopped making out with Minah.

“Why did you stop, babe?” Minah asked complaining.

L just shrugged and walked to his seat leaving Minah grumpy and throwing tantrums.

 

Jaeun was reading a book when she noticed L’s face close to her.

Jaeun leaned backward. “What are you trying to do?” She asked pissed.

L smiled at her. “Don’t be jealous.” He said.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on L. “What the hell are you talking about? I am not jealous!” She insisted.

L smirked. “Don’t even try to deny it.” He said ily.

Jaeun scoffed. “You are so full of yourself.” She said.

L shrugged. “Because I’m perfect.” He said.

Jaeun shook her head as she continued reading. She doesn’t want to make this conversation longer because she knows where this will go. He will convince her again about that stupid deal.

 

 

The next day, Jaeun was walking to her locker when she noticed another presence from the back.

“Good morning, Jaeun.” L whispered.

Jaeun sighed. “What th-“

She was cut because L’s lips crashed on her. He is now kissing her torridly but Jaeun isn’t responding. *What the hell?!* She asked in her mind while L’s lips are still on hers.

L stopped and looked at Jaeun. “Why aren’t you kissing back?” He asked.

“Why are YOU KISSING ME?” She asked back.

L smiled. “Because I want to. You know, I’m tired of convincing you to date me nonexclusively. I’m tired of my previous method. I’m trying a new one.” He said as he crashed his lips on Jaeun again.

But this time, Jaeun kissed back. She wrapped her arms around L’s neck. Good thing is, nobody’s in the hallway. So, nobody saw this.

“Let’s get out of here.” L whispered as he dragged Jaeun somewhere else.

They reached the janitor’s closet. “Are you that cheap?” Jaeun asked.

L smirked. “We can just make out in front of everyone if you want.” He said.

Jaeun straightened. That can’t be. So, she went inside as well.

And as they went inside, they started making out. Like what they always do with somebody else. And yes, this is their first time.

L was caressing Jaeun’s back and Jaeun was kissing him the way she is kissing all the other boys in her life.

“I knew you were this good.” L said.

Jaeun didn’t respond and just kissed him torridly. But it wasn’t long til…

 

 

Incoming call: Ok Taecyeon (JYP)…

Jaeun’s phone rang. And yes, she answered it much to L’s disgust.

“Hello? Oh?... Yeah… Now?... Okay. I’ll be there. See you.” She said as she ended the call. She arranged herself first before leaving.

She turned to L. “Gotta go. Bye.” She waved.

L was stunned. He wanted to make her stay but he can’t. He was left hanging. *Damn.*

 

------------------------------

HEHEHEHE! Sorry for being a er! =))))