This Is Bad

Rainy Days

 

     “Did you take care of the two brats?” one of the voices said. “Yes. One was stabbed and the other’s throat was slit. Both were killed in the bathroom but the first one stumbled into the hall before he died” The second voice was all too familiar to me; it belonged to Mr. Lee. Just before I could let out a loud gasp out of shock, a hand covered my mouth and I was pulled into a chest for the second time today. “Shhhh” Hyukjae told me to keep quiet.

     We slowly backed away from the kitchen until we were in the living room. “What the hell is going on?!” I half screamed half whispered. He sighed and ran a finger through his hair, “I don’t really know myself.” He grabbed his jacket which had been lying on the couch, “I’ll walk you home. We can talk about this tomorrow.” With that, he walked out the door and I followed. “Wait why do you need to walk me home? It’s only like 5 seconds away.” “Well, I kinda wanted to ask your brother if he could make me another strawberry cake. Hehe…” he blushed and lowered his head. “You really like strawberries huh?” His eyes brightened and he had on a huge gummy smile. “They are the best thing in the world!!” Who knew that a bad boy with a cold aura could actually be a childish strawberry addicted one with kiddy bed sheets. I smiled to myself and unlocked my front door.

     “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I FOUMD OUT ANOTHER STUDENT AT YOUR SCHOOL HAS BEEN KILLED AND YOU ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?” I covered my ears as Teukie Hyung was yelling in my ear. Before I could say anything Hyukjae beat me to it. “I’m sorry, it’s all my fault. After he saw the body he passed out so I brought him back to my place. I guess I kinda forgot to contact you.” He gave him a small smile and Hyung’s face softened. “Oh well it was very kind of you to take care of him when he fainted. How about I make you a strawberry cake as a thank you?” His smile grew wider, “Yes please!!” Both Teukie Hyung and I chuckled at his adorableness and walked in the house.

     “Oh Donghae, a letter came for you. I put it on your bed.” I thanked him and went upstairs to my bedroom while Hyukjae helped make the cake. On my bed was a red envelope. Upon further inspection I realized that it was actually stained red with an unknown substance. I opened it and took out the letter and read it:

 

 

 

 

 

500 Million won. Cash. Leave it in the dumpster by the mini mart. If you fail to do so, you can say goodbye to your friends, Yesung and Ryeowook.

 

 

Then you’ll be next.

YW

Ok, this is bad. 


So Short :( I'm sorry! I wanted to at least do something by the end of the day. I've been kind of busy lately :P

But the other chappies wont be as short in the future! I promise! keke~