Suspect

Rainy Days

 

 

 

 

“What?!” He’s been...m-murdered? “Come on!” Kibum grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the hallway. I pushed through the crowd of students until I got to the front, “Oh my God…” There, lying on the floor, in a pool of blood, was Siwon. Before I knew it, tears were running down my face. “Okay, back away students!” The police officers that had shown up started escorting the students away from the scene. “Attention students,” the principal’s voice sounded through the speakers, “Due to this horrible tragedy, I would like to ask you to please go home. The school will be shut down for the rest of the week.” The voice kept going but I had stopped listening. I can’t believe ithe’s gone. Who would do such a thing? “Donghae, come on, let’s go.” Yesung pulled on my arm. “NoI have to find out who did this!”

I took out my camera and secretly took pictures of the scene. Then I wrote notes in my notebook. “Let the police handle it.” I have to do this myself. “I can’t just do nothing, Yeye. I have to do something!” He just sighed and let me do whatever. After about five minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder, “Hey kid, you gotta go home.” An officer told me. Thankfully I had just finished everything I need. “Yes sir.” I gathered my things so I could walk home. Just when I was about to leave, I looked up and saw Hyukjae staring at the body. I hid behind the wall so he wouldn’t see me. His eyes were colder and darker than ever before. He was holding his arm which was covered inis that blood? I was about to confront him but the officer again told me to leave and escorted me out of the building.

 

“We have to put this in the school paper!” Yesung said. It had been five days since the murder; we go back to school tomorrow. “Just think about it, the students are dying to know information! So far, we know that he was killed in the bathroom but stumbled out into the hallway. Wait, Wookie you were in the bathroom before it happened, did you see anything?” We both turned to Ryeowook who just shook his head. “No one was in there.” Yesung stretched himself out on my bed. “From what you tell me Hae, I am one hundred percent sure that Eunhyuk guy did it. We need to warn the school about him.” I shook my head, “I know that it really, REALLY looks like he did it but we don’t have any actual evidence. Teukie Hyung always says not to jump to conclusions only by what you see.”

Teukie Hyung also says that dinner is ready and if you guys try to skip out on your vegetables again I’ll shove them down your throat.” None of us had realized that he came in the room. “Ne, Hyung.” We said in unison and went downstairs for dinner. Once we got to the table I realized something was off. “Hyung, why is the table set for six? There are only four of us?” He set some food on the table. “I invited our neighbors over for dinner!” He what?!? “Uhh you mean the Kims? The house right of us?” I was really hoping he meant them! “Nope. Our new neighbors. The Lees.”

“WHAT?!?” Yesung, Ryeowook and I shouted at the same time. Teukie Hyung was about to scold us but he got interrupted by the doorbell. “Ah they’re here! Be nice.” He glared at us. We took our seats at the table and waited for our guests. Mr. Lee came into the dining room looking as happy as ever. “Hello Donghae! These must be your friends ne?” he asked. “Ne, this is Ryeowook and Yesung.” They greeted Mr. Lee happily. His happiness seems to rub off on people. “Teukie, Yesung, Ryeowook, I’d like you to meet my son Hyukjae.” Hyukjae came from behind him and hesmiled and shook Teukies hand?

“It’s nice to meet you sir!” He said happily with a gummy smile. This is kind of weird. I’ve never seen him this happy before. “It’s nice to meet you too!” Hyung threw a glance at us as if saying ‘this cute kid is the one you think killed Siwon?’ “Why don’t you have a seat while I’ll get the rest of the food. Would you mind helping me Mr. Lee?” As soon has Teukie and Mr. Lee left for the kitchen, Hyukjae’s smile completely vanished. He stared at us with a cold dark stare. After a while he leaned in and whispered, “Sometimes, when people see what they’re not supposed to see, they get hurt.” Oh no, I think he knows I saw him. What is he going to do to me?


Here's the update! Omo, what's gonna happen next? O.O keke

Comment and Subscribe!

​p.s. you see that grey arrow in the foreward? if you press it you'll get rainbow cupcakes! not