Jordan Kim

Rainy Days

 

 

     The whole time during dinner, Hyukjae would smile and talk with Teukie but when he wasn’t looking he gave us death glares. He had a really dark aura that scared the out of us. I was now in class the next day, resting my head on my desk. I didn’t get any sleep last night. I kept thinking about what Hyukjae said, “Sometimes, when people see what they’re not supposed to see, they get hurt.” I shivered uncomfortably in my seat. “Are you ok Hae? You seem pretty out of it.” Yesung asked me.

     “No I’m perfectly fine Yeye.” His eyes told me he didn’t believe me but he just shrugged it off for now.

     He was getting his book from out of his bag when someone threw a balled up piece of paper at his head. He yelled my name in anger. “What? I didn’t do anything!” I yelled at him. He looked at me confused, “I know you didn’t.” he said. “Then why did you yell my name? Stupid weird freak…” I kept cursing him under my breath while he just had an are-you-kidding-me look. “I said hey, not Hae.” Oh…maybe I am really out of it. Well who wouldn’t if you live next door to someone who most likely killed your ex. Hey, what is that weird feeling under my nose? I looked down and saw a small hand touching my philtrum yet again.

     “Yah!! Why are you such a weird freak?!?” I swatted his hand away. “If I wasn’t you wouldn’t love me as much!” he smiled and turned in his chair. He’s got a point there. He may be a little strange, heck he may even be an alien for all I know, but he’s my best friend and I love all his weirdness even if I don’t show it.

     “Settle down class,” the teacher came in. “Be quiet so I can take attendance.” I realized Ryeowook wasn’t here, “Where’s Wookie?” I asked Yesung. “He got a small internship at some journalist company so he’ll be out for a couple of days, remember?” Oh yea, that’s right. “Lucky bastard. Ouch!” Yesung hit me in the head. “Don’t call Wookie a bastard!” He said with a serious face. I pouted and rubbed my sore head. “Since when have you been so protective of Ryeowook?” He really didn’t have to hit me.

     When I didn’t get a response I looked up at him; he was blushing. Does this mean….”Yeye, do you like Ryeowookie?” He blushed even more and lowered his head. “OMG! You so do! So this means you’re gay too? Yay! I’m not the only gay one!”

     I was so excited and happy for Yesung I started to dance in my seat. “Mr. Lee, is there something wrong?” Not only was the teacher looking at me, the whole class was. Talk about embarrassing. “Um, no Mr. Lee. I just uh, gotta use the restroom!” I make up an excuse to keep from getting in trouble. “Well next time you should ask to use the restroom instead of doing the potty dance in the middle of class.” The whole class was laughing at me now. I bowed my head and left for the bathroom.

     I was still in my happy mood; I decided to text Teukie Hyung and tell him about this. I took my phone out my pocket and started the text. I happily walked into the bathroom, eyes still glued on my phone; I thought nothing could ruin my mood. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my mouth and I was pulled against someone’s’ chest. I was about to scream when he stopped me, “Shhhh. Don’t scream.” He let go of my mouth. I nearly fainted when I saw who it was: Hyukjae.

     What is going on here? Is he gonna hurt me? Kill me?? I looked into his usually dark and cold eyes, this time they showed fear. I realized he was looking at something past me so I turned to look.

     “OH MY GO-mmmm” he covered my mouth again. Hanging from the ceiling, throat slit, blood dripping down to the floor was Jordan Kim, president of the wrestling team. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run away, but darkness soon surrounded me. I had fainted in the arms of a killer.

 


Thinking of doing a double update today...hmmm...