Ch. 5

Rainy Days

 

     

Double Update!!!! Read Previous Chappie!


 

I woke up with a headache. What the hell happened? Why am I in bed? Did I come home? I opened my eyes slowly. Wait, this isn’t my bed…where am I? Then, flashbacks of the scene in the bathroom came rushing back to my mind. I sat straight up, instantly regretting it as the pain in my head increased. “Ughh,” I groaned. “Don’t move so quickly.” I froze when I heard that voice. Hyukjae stood in front of me holding out aspirin and a glass of water. “Here, take this.”

     He moved closer and I moved back. Stay away from me! Where the hell am I? Leave me alone!” I shouted at him. I expected him to do at least something. Glare at me, smirk, anything. He just stood there looking hurt. “Why are you afraid of me?” he asked me. I was trembling in fear. “W-what do you m-mean why? Y-you killed them!” I backed away even more. “What? You think I was the one who killed them?” I nodded, “I s-saw you in the h-hall near Siwon’s b-body. You had b-blood on you’re a-arm. You were also in the b-bathroom with Jordan...it can’t be just a coincidence.” He sighed and sat on the bed next to me though not too close.

     “I admit I was there, but I didn’t kill them.” “You expect me to believe you!?” he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him, “I. Did. Not. Kill. Them!!” he growled. I looked into his eyes again and saw he was telling the truth. So if Hyukjae didn’t kill them, who did? “You still haven’t answered my question. Where am I?!” I huffed and pouted. He chuckled and gave a soft smile, “You’re in my room. When you passed out I carried you here.” I’m in his room? I looked around, all the walls were dark red, the carpet was a deep blue, he had a bookcase with about one hundred books on it next to a desk.

     His room was dark and mysterious, just like him. I shuffled on his bed but stopped when I took notice of the bed sheets. “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” I really couldn’t help myself. “What’s so funny?” he asked with a glare. “You’re bed haha sheets ha are hahahahaha!” I couldn’t even get my sentence out. His bed sheets had nothing but cute little monkeys with bananas and strawberries all over it. I never would have expected this! After about five minutes, I finally calmed down.

     I looked at Hyukjae who had a silly grin on his face. “You’re cute when you laugh.” he stated then left me in his room, blushing like crazy. I really like his smile. It’s so breathtakingly…beautiful. It can make my heart stop and forget all my troubles. Wait! The murders! I have to talk to him about it and ask why he was there! I left his room and quietly descended the stairs. I could hear voices coming from the kitchen and, being the nosy person that I am, I decided to listen in. When I heard what one of the voices said, I had the shock of my life.


Short one. Sorry :P

Comment and Subscribe! :)