The Disaster

HE'S NOT STRANGER ANYMORE

Shinhye POV

Ding dong. Bell’s door was ringing.

He has come. I smiled as memories of last night’s moment came up on my mind.

“Park Shinhye, will you marry me?” he asked, looking at my eyes deeply in sincerity.

At that time, my heart was pounding. I wanted to cry for happiness but my tears retained. Finally, the man that I love purposed me in a romantic way.

I nodded. Nothing else made me doubt his love. “Yes.”

He smiled, I smiled. We were remained in that state for a while.

“I don’t know just because of that you reject my proposal. But… here.”

He tied, making the red ribbon as cockade on my fourth finger.

“Sorry for not set up a decent ring for you. But I promise, tomorrow I will replace it with a better one.”

“No problem. It’s still cute.” I smiled as I looked his artworks on my finger. Although this ribbon seemed simple, I still love it, because the one who made it was Donghae.

“Thanks.” He stood up to kiss my  forehead. I saw him wipe away his tears.

“Omo. Look. Do you love me that much till you shed your tears?” I chuckled.

“Yeah. And I’m not lying. I love you.” He then kissed my back hand.

“Me too.”

CRACK. Eunhyuk Oppa’s head popped out of the door. He was grinning at us. “I see you two have made up. You can get out now.”

“How do you know? Did you overhearing us?” Donghae asked.

“Err… Kind of something like that,” he said before went away from the door.

“Yah, Eunhyuk!”

“Yah, Oppa!”

We yelled along. Aish. What a shame!

“Lee Donghae, let’s catch Eunhyuk Oppa!” I was about catching Eunhyuk Oppa but Donghae grabbed my hand.

“Don’t. Let’s just sleep here.” Before I knew, he had dragged me to the bed. We were lying on the bed with his hand around my waist.

“Yah! Let go of me! I wanna go home!” I struggled from his hands.

His grip strengthened around my waist instead of listening to me.

“Let go of me or I will call Eunhyuk Oppa here!” I threatened him. He still didn’t move. Aish. Did he know that I wanna go home so bad?

“Just try it.” Donghae seemed didn’t care. He even pretended to sleep. He was challenging me.

“Eunhyuk Oppa!” I shouted.

“Wae?” he asked once he came. “Omo, Donghae-ah. You two aren’t married yet! Don’t do that forbidden things!” he shouted in panic.

Donghae got up, let go of his arms from me. I smirked to him satisfied. Donghae clucked. “Who’s gonna do that? We’re just sleeping.”

“Phew. It’s relieving. Don’t you dare to do anything, okay??” Eunhyuk Oppa assured.

“Ne. I’m not kind of ert like you,” Donghae defended himself.

“Eyy. Enough. Have a nice sleep.” Eunhyuk Oppa was going.

“O-oppa…” I called Eunhyuk Oppa but he ignored me.

BLAM. The door closed. He left me alone with this ert man.

“You see?” Donghae smirked back to me. He laid down again as he forced me to lay either. Still, his hands wrapped my waist.

“Let go of me or we don’t get married?” I threatened him again.

Sure with that words he got up right away.

“Okay okay. Go home?” he asked with sweet tones.

I smiled. “Let’s go home.”

“Shinhye-ah, Donghae has come!” Appa shouted from the first floor.

I grabbed my handbag hurriedly and checked my appearance up before went down stairs. We’re going to a date right now. Just thinking about it made me wanna smile in anytime.

“Are you ready?” Donghae has been waiting for me on the couch.

“Ne.” I smiled happily.

“Where do you want to go?” Appa came out from the kitchen.

“Err… He wants to drive me to book store.” Sorry, Appa, I was lying. I thought we weren’t ready yet to tell you the truth.

“Oh. I thought you’re on date.” Appa winked. Honestly, you’re right, Appa.

“Appa, we’re going.” I waved to Appa.

“Ne, Mr.Park. We’re going first.” Donghae bowed.

“Ne. Be careful, guys.” Appa nodded as he smiled.

When we were about to reach main door, its bell was ringing. We were stopped walking.

“Who is it?” I walked towards the knob.

The door opened. A young man stood in front of me. He appeared with his bright smile.

“Noona!” he cheered. He waved both of his hands in cute way.

I stunned.

“Baekhyunnie!” I cheered as soon as I realize it was Baekhyun, my childhood friend.

“I miss you, Noona!” He hugged me tightly.

“Ne, miss you too.” I rubbed his back.

“Ehm.” Someone cleared his throat. I let go of Baekhyun’s arm to see that Donghae was glaring at me.

Baekhyun noticed Donghae. “Who is he, Noona?”

“Err… he is…” I couldn’t continue my words because Appa was coming.

“Who is it? Omo. Baekhyun-ah, you’ve came.” Appa said happily when he saw Baekhyun. “Come in!”

Baekhyun dragged his suitcase to the living room. I followed him around. Donghae did it either.

“Have a seat, please,” Appa asked him, smiling.

All of us sat down, include Donghae. Baekhyun sat next to Appa on the couch, while I and Donghae sat next to each other on other couch.

“Have you been doing well, Baekhyun-ah?” Appa asked Baekhyun.

“Ne, I’m doing very well, Uncle.” Baekhyun smiled. Aww. He still cute like before. I loved his smile.

Baekhyun and I were friends since  I was 10 years old. Actually, he’s the son from one of Appa’s friend, Uncle Byun. He’s two years younger than me but it didn’t make us feel awkward to play around. One day, Byun’s family had to move out to Busan. After that, we never meet up at all. We were lost contact. I was so happy that he was here right now.

“Shinhye-ah, Baekhyun will stay here since he became trainee in SM Entertainment,” Appa told me.

Donghae POV

“Shinhye-ah, Baekhyun will stay here since he became trainee in SM Entertainment,” Mr.Park announced.

That guy would stay here? Oh no. I have bad feelings with that.

“SM Entertainment? Omo, Baekhyunnie! Daebak! It means that you could become idol! I can’t wait to see you singing and dancing on TV!” Shinhye cheered like a fangirl. She looked so happy.

I scoffed slowly. Hey. What’s so great with that? I thought I could singing and dancing too.

“Ne. I wish I could debut as soon as possible. If it happens, I will live in dormitory. I will not bother all of you again,” he said. I could tell you that he was just trying to get sympathy.

“Don’t say kind of those things, Baekhyun-ah. I don’t mind if you could live in this home for a long time,” Shinhye said. Look. She trapped into his sly sense. Babo Shinhye.

“That’s right. I would like to have you in this home. Since Donghae moved out, this home feels so empty,” Mr.Park added. Well, I didn’t know whether I have to happy or not since he mentioned my name and that guy’s name.

“Yeah. You can use Donghae’s room,” Shinhye offered.

Aish. He even took away my lovely room.

“Who’s Donghae?” that guy asked.

“Me.” I said curtly. Shinhye rolled her eyes to me.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo,” he greeted with his smile. I was pretty sure it was a fake smile.

“Hm. Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted him back without smiling.

I could sense Shinhye was glaring at me. Whatsoever. I would never being nice to that guy.

“Shinhye-ah, you said that you want to go, right?” Appa asked Shinhye. Good job, Mr.Park. I would like to go away from that guy.

“Ne, Appa. I think we should go right now.” She stood up. I followed her immediately.

“Where are you going?” That guy asked, curious. Why did he need to know where Shinhye going? It was none of his business.

“To… bookstore,” Shinhye replied.

“Can I join you?” he asked.

Nooo! You caaannn’ttt! Shinhye glanced at me.  Please don’t say yes! Please don’t say yes! I gave a meaningful look to Shinhye.

“Um… I think you’d better stay here. You’re tired during your trip, right?”

Yeah! I love you more, Park Shinhye!

“But… I want to go around Seoul. Would you like to be my tour guide? You know, I will busy practice in SM starting tomorrow. I just have free times today. Ne??” He pouted as he blinked his eyes so many times. He looked like puppy with that face. Trying to act cute, huh?

“You can just bring him with you, Shinhye-ah. He must be missed a lot of thing in Seoul, right?” Mr.Park said. That guy’s face brightened. Why oh why did you have say things like that, Mr.Park? You gave him a hope.

Shinhye kept glancing at me, begging with her eyes. The best thing to do was say yes. You know what will happen if I refuse her, right? She would threaten me to not getting married. Aish. She had held a dead card of mine.

“Okay. You can come,” she said, finally.

“Yeah! Thanks, Noona!” he jumped.

*

At car

If you see this kind of view, you might think that I was a cab’s driver who drove for a lovebirds. I sat behind the wheel and they were sitting next each other at the back seat. At first, Shinhye sat beside me but then that guy forced her to sit next to him. He said that he missed her badly. Such a nonsense, right? It was obvious he likes Shinhye.

I kept my eyes on ‘lovely couple’ back from rearview mirror while I was driving. They were sitting very close each other as they talking. They definitely ignored me. Aish. I was the one who supposed to be beside her! He was such a disaster.

“Baekhyunnie, you became handsome and still cute like before,” Shinhye complimented him.

HOT! MY EARS BURNED!

“Thanks, Noona. You’re prettier too. Oh no. You’re the most beautiful girl I ever see so far,” he complimented back.

Please God, give me strength to face this ordeal. I wasn’t brave to see the view behind me.

“Hey, Uncle.” He said.

Shinhye chuckled. Huh? He was calling someone out there?

“Hey, Uncle Driver.”

I looked the rearview mirror. He was staring at me. Wait. That Uncle Driver… was me??

“You’ve called me?” I pointed at myself.

“Ne.”

“Yah! I’m not that old! I’m still 27 years old!” I complained.

“Hehe. Sorry. I thought you in 30’s.”

Shinhye chuckled again. I sent a death glare to her but she didn’t notice it. Dear Park Shinhye, could you just defend your boyfriend please?

“How about you?” I asked curtly. I just wanted to know how old he is. He looked young but why he didn’t have any respect for elder?

“I’m 21.”

“Oh. Kid.”

“You say what?”

“You kid.” I said louder. Shinhye chuckled.

“Hellooo. I’m in 20’s you know? It means that I’m an adult. If I were a kid, then Shinhye Noona were a kid too because she is just 2 years older than me,” he defended himself.

“No. She’s an adult. You kid. Kid is under 22 years old.” I made up a story.

“Is it true, Noona?”

Haha. He was fooled. He even asked Shinhye for that random story.

“Of course not! He just made up a story.”

“Oh really? Aigoo, uncle. You are old but why did you still making a bad story?” he teased me.

“Yah, I’m  not old! You kid!” I yelled.

“I’m not a kid!” He yelled back.

“Okay. Enough. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.”

“Mwo?? Bacon?? Byun Bacon?? I should call you Bacon Kid then! Haha.”

“Yah, it’s Baekhyun!”

We were still bickering during the trip. Somehow I confused because I used to bickering with Shinhye but now I was bickering with that bacon kid. Aish. Whatsoever. He was still the disaster in my life.

 

Note:

Hi hi guys! I’m update!

Wonder why I make EXO-K’s Baekhyun as a cast in this story? Well, he just entered my bias list! He’s so cute!

 

 

Thanks guys for everything. Your subscribe, comments, and upvote(?) are really welcomed! :)