Cold War

HE'S NOT STRANGER ANYMORE

Shinhye POV

I grunted as I laid on my bed. It was been 46 hours, 5 minutes, and 10 seconds, since Donghae and I became official couple. But you know what? There were no any calls or messages on my phones like another boyfriend sent to his girlfriend. Why? Because we have couple’s fight. It happened right after 15 minutes we had become a lover. I cursed him for the trouble that he made.

“Yah, Lee Donghae. Answer me, please. Did you just propose me?” I whined as soon as we’ve depart from the beach.

Lee Donghae smiled sheepishly. His eyes focused on the road ahead. “You think?”

“So, do you think I’m going to marry you?” I glanced at him beside me.

He stepped on the brake all of a sudden. The smile on his face disappeared.

“Yah! Why do you suddenly stop? What if other vehicles hit us? We’re on the middle of the road, babo!” I yelled. I looked the rearview mirror. Thanks God, there wasn’t any vehicle beside ours here. I would like to haunt my own boyfriend if I die just because of his foolishness.

“You’re not going to marry me?” He grabbed my shoulder, ignoring my complain.

“Err… no.”

Of course I’m not going marry you… before you propose me like any scene in romantic drama, Lee Donghae.

“Fine!” he yelled. He moved away from me and then stepped on the gas.

Next thing that I know, we haven’t talk anymore since that time. He went off right after dropped me in front of my house. None of us took initiative to contact each other first. He didn’t contact me at all, as well as me. Hey. Please tell me. Is there any lover like us, that become official just for 15 minutes and then having cold war?

“Shinhye-ah!” someone called me from the first floor.

Eunhyuk Oppa was coming. I went down stairs to meet him.

“Look. We have soon to be husband here,” I .

He just sent me a grin. He sat on the couch. I sat down next to him.

“You’re so rude. Why you didn’t tell me about your wedding’s plan? Who do you think I am? I’m your lovely cousin!” I whined.

“Sorry. I don’t have time to tell you about it. By the way, look. We also have new lovey-dovey here.” He smiled widely.

I snorted. “Don’t ever mention about it.”

“What’s wrong? You two have become official couple, right?” Eunhyuk Oppa became curious.

“Yeah. But we have cold war right now. You know what? It happened right after 15 minutes we’ve become a lover!” I told him.

“Mwo?? Aigoo. Why did you two always fighting? I thought you two love each other.” He shook his head in disbelief. “What is it now?”

“Well…” I told him about what happened two days ago. Started from Donghae came to the beach until the moment when we were bickering. Eunhyuk Oppa paid attention to every part of my story.

“Can I give my opinion? I think this mistake is based on you two,” he said after my story finished.

“Why? Of course it was his fault! As a man, he’s not sensitive to knowing what woman wants!” I kept blaming Donghae.

“This isn’t entirely his fault. I know he was wronged but you have to understand it, Shinhye-ah. He never fell in love before. He still has no idea about making his girl happy. At least, you should tell him about your feeling,” Eunhyuk Oppa gave me advice.

I stayed quiet, thinking what he was talking about.

“Now, I ask you. If Donghae really propose you, will you marry him?” Eunhyuk Oppa asked sincerely.

“Yah, what kind of question is it? Of course I will. He’s a charming soon to be husband, you know?”

Eunhyuk Oppa giggled. “He would fly if he heard you praising him.”

My face blushed. It was my first time to praise Donghae in front of other people. Good thing he wasn’t here.

“Shinhye-ah, I think you should meet him. Tell him about what you want. Make clear all of those things before he goes to Japan. I heard he was here just for several weeks.”

“I know Oppa… But still. He’s the man. He should take initiative first, right? I tell you, the woman never started first, okay?”

“Yah. Why are you so stubborn? Aish. Whatever you say.”

“Oppa, can we change our topic? Talking about him make me sick.”

“Hm. Whatever.”

“By the way, who’s your girlfriend?”

“Err…”

He looked nervous.

“Why are you nervous? Calm down.”

“She is… Seohae, your friend.”

“Mwo?? Kang Seohae??” What a shock.

He nodded.

“Oh my God, Oppa! Why you two didn’t tell me at all?? So rude!”

“Hehe. Sorry, Shinhye-ah. We’re just afraid you will prevent us to get married. You know you hate me because I have lot of girlfriends before,” he explained.

“That’s true! I will prevent you guys!”

“Yah! Shinhye-ah, please! I’m serious right now. I will never hurt her, okay? I love her very much,” Eunhyuk Oppa begged.

“Um… okay. You’ll die if you hurt her, okay??”

“Ne, Shinhye-ah. I promise.”

I relieved with his promise.

“When did you two meet?”

“Six months ago, when I visited your office. I fell in love with her at the first sight, you know? I never felt this kind of feeling before. Therefore, I believe she is my soulmate.”

“Omo. So cheesy,” I .

Eunhyuk Oppa just grinned.

“Don’t worry, Oppa. I will support you two,” I assured him.

“Really? Thanks Shinhye-ah. In returns, I will support you and Donghae too.”

“Yah! Haven’t I told you to not mention his name??” I yelled as I hit his chest.

Eunhyuk Oppa just laughed.

Donghae POV

I’d been just looking at TV without really pay attention to it. My mind only focused on someone. Park Shinhye. It was been two days since I saw her. I missed her so much. After a year waiting, I just had some hours to see her. Aish. So frustrating! Should I meet her now? But no, Lee Donghae. She won’t marry you. It means that she doesn’t really love you. She just had hurt your pride! There was no way I could see her. Aigoo. What should I do now?

Suddenly, the bell door rang. Huh? Who is it? Park Shinhye? Aish. Stop thinking about her, Lee Donghae. She wouldn’t come here. She doesn’t love you. I walked toward the doorway with lazy step.

“Surprise!” Eunhyuk burst out as soon as I opened the door.

I snorted. I didn’t see him brought anything except his own body. “What’s surprise?”

He went in my apartment.

“I never came here before. Of course it’s surprise for you,” he replied easily as he sat down on the couch.

I just sat down next to him but suddenly he said, “Donghae-ah, wouldn’t you give me a drink? I’m your guest, right?”

I glared at him. “Fine.”

Then I took a can of soft drink from fridge. “Here.” I threw it to Eunhyuk.

“What are you doing here anyway?” I asked him as I sat down.

“Shinhye.” He gulped his drink.

“You’re here just because of her?” I scoffed.

He put down the can. “Come on, Donghae-ah. How could you two being stubborn? Can you just give in? Apologize to her, and then ask what she wants.”

“It’s clear, Eunhyuk-ah. She rejects my proposal! She doesn’t really love me! I think we should end our relationship…” I murmured.

Yeah. It would be better if our relationship ends.

“Mwo?? Yah! Don’t give up easily! You guys have just started it. Are you a man? Where is your guts, huh? Fight for your love!” Eunhyuk burned my spirit.

“Aish. I don’t care. She rejects me. It’s enough for me.” I just felt there was no hope for me. I could feel her love was a fake.

Eunhyuk stood up with his hands on hips.

“Tsk tsk. You guys are so complicated. Donghae-ah, I wanna go home.”

Eunhyuk walked off. When he reached the knob, he turned around.

“I tell you a secret. Actually, she WANTS to marry you. But there was something that made her rejects your proposal.”

“What is it?” I was getting curious.

“Find out by yourself!” he stuck tongue out before he disappeared behind the door.

“Eunhyuk-ah!” I yelled.

Aish. It made me more frustrated.

Shinhye POV

It was already 8 pm when suddenly my phone rang. Eunhyuk Oppa was calling me.

“Wae Oppa?” I asked him.

“Come here right now,” he replied on the other side.

“To where?”

“My apartment of course.”

“For what?”

“Eomma will come here. But I haven’t tidied her room. I’m busy with dinner things. Can you help me with that?”

Oh. Auntie would come here. She’s my father’s elder sister. I rarely meet her because she was living in Japan with Uncle. Eunhyuk Oppa was living alone in his apartment.

“Okay. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

I changed my outfit and then went off to his apartment.

*

“Come in,” Eunhyuk Oppa asked after he opened the door.

I went in to his apartment. It was been a long time since I came here. He walked toward the kitchen, continued cooking.

“When will Auntie come?” I sat on the counter. The kitchen and the living room only separated with this counter.

“Um… About five minutes maybe,” he said as he stirred vegetables on the pan.

“Hm… I’m hungry.” The food’s smell made my mouth watering

“Don’t worry, we will have dinner later. By the way, can you clean up the room in that corner?” Eunhyuk Oppa pointed one of door.

“Okay.” I went onto that room.

The room is clean enough. Only the bed was little messy and there were several books scattered on the floor. Well, I started with the books. I picked up the books and then put it on the desk near window. I was going make the bed when I heard noisy outside. Auntie was coming. I fold the blanket hurriedly.

CRACK. The door opened suddenly. It must be Auntie.

I put the blanket on the bed and then turned to look at someone who came. “Auntie, welcome to…”

My words cut off. It wasn’t a middle-age woman with curly hair just like my aunt but it was a man coming instead.

“You??” he and I shouted along together.

Oh My God. Why Lee Donghae was here?

“Why are you here?” he asked, still standing on the doorway.

“This is my cousin’s house. It’s up to me whether I wanna here or not. And you? What are you doing here?” I said curtly, pointed my index finger to him.

“Eunhyuk asked me to go here,” he answered blankly.

Suddenly, Donghae being pushed from the outside. He was getting into this room and then BRAK! The door slammed shut.

“Yah! What the??” Donghae yelled. He tried to open the door knob, but it didn’t move. He tried over and over again but it still like that.

“The door’s locked?” I asked him, anxious.

Donghae nodded weakly. “Eunhyuk locked us from outside.”

I walked towards the door. I banged it continuously. “Oppa! What are you doing, huh?? Open the door, please!”

“Yah, Eunhyuk-ah! What you gonna do?? You did it on purpose??” Donghae yelled either.

Both of us banged the door together.

“Can you two shut up, please? I’m going to open it after you guys solve your problem!” Eunhyuk Oppa shouted from the outside.

“You jerk!” Donghae shouted.

No response from outside. Omo. Should I spend the night with him??

 

 

Note :

Hey hey guys! The first chapter’s coming! How was it?? I hope you like it

Thank you so much guys for reading, subscribing and comments. So glad that you keep anticipating this story :)