Chapter 11

I fell in love with my boss

 

 

Chapter 11




“You did what?!”

A furious Krystal asked to a heartbroken Jesse as the latter spoke about his unfortunate incident with Fany. Angered, the young sibling was disgusted with Taecyeon’s evil schemes. Frustrated, she shook her head and inquired loudly:

“Are you going to let that sick playboy get your girl? Are you that useless, oppa?!”

“And what I suppose to do, huh?! He said that if I tried to get Tiffany again, he will hurt her! What can I do, Krys?! Nobody will believe on me!”

Jesse answered desperately as his sister totally unconformed added bitterly:

“You should fight for her! Jesse, you are my sibling, but sometimes I wonder how can you be such an idiot?! How can you leave a free path for him? You just handed Tiffany unnie ito a silver tray!”

“I didn’t have choice! Do you think I wanted that?! Do you think that it was easy to say all those disgusting lies? The pain I feel for breaking her heart it’s unbearable! I l-love her so much that it hurts, Krys… I don’t see any hope for us… I w-was stupid to think that Tiffany and I could have a future together…”

Seeing her brother breaking down and crying, she knew how much broken and hurt he was. Her brother never cries unless for a strong reason. Feeling sympathy for him, she couldn’t help to let some tears escape from her own eyes. So taking the seat beside him, she rubbed his back in comfort as she whispered gently:

“I am sorry, oppa. I know you are hurt, but as you said for me once… when we can’t find solutions for our problems, we can pray… and for me… this is more than enough.”

He sniffed and weakly grinned to his sister as the latter pulled him from a hug. He burrows his face in her shoulder and mumbled faintly:

“Thanks, Krys. Thanks for being here.”

“You are welcome, oppa…” With that, she tightened the hug and let her brother crumble down under her embrace.

-x-

Two days later, the Hwang Mansion was quieter than a cemetery. Mr. Hwang came back to his presidency since his daughter didn’t return to the HK’s building. The reason was true worrisome. After her break up with Jesse, Tiffany wasn’t eating or sleeping properly; on the previous night, she would cry all by herself until she fell asleep. Her joy and energy to work into many other projects were ripped from her heart at the day Jesse said goodbye. Her heart was broken; her semblance was lost and lifeless; her eyes lost the gleam, even her face got paler and skinner due her lack of care with herself.

Mr. Hwang wasn’t happy either; it hurts him deeply to see his daughter in such depreciable state. He tried everything to lift her mood, but in the end, she would only look to her window into a lost hope of seeing her beloved coming back to her arms. He couldn’t help to wonder if he did make the right choice since now, he could see how much Jesse meant for his daughter. Before the incident, he couldn’t remember when he saw his daughter this happy.

Tonight, they would have a dinner in family with Taecyeon since the latter insisted for the event. Removing his glasses and rubbing his temples, Mr. Hwang sighed heavily while watching the pouring rain above Seoul by his office and it spoke to the sky:

“Julia… did I do the right thing for our daughter?”

-x-

In Seoul’s Airport…

The Jung siblings were reunited in the longue with their suitcases waiting for the next flight to U.S. Krystal watched her brother attentively and sighed to see his depressing semblance. His eyes were glued on a picture of his wallet, a same pic that he and Tiffany shared before the whole incident. The love was evident in their eyes while they stared and smile to each other.

Unconsciously, a tear slide by his cheek and fell on the picture. It hurts so much since he knows that now it’s the real goodbye. If he won’t see or have her again, at least he will bring her always close to his heart. On the way of the airport, Krystal tried to convince him to talk with Fany-unnie before go, but this would only make the things harder, plus, their mother needed them.

However, seconds later, the airport announcer called all the passengers to the Flight 701 destined to U.S. Placing the picture on his jacket inner pocket, Jesse wiped his lonely tear away and spoke softly to his sister:

“Let’s go, Krys…” “Oppa…”

The young sibling frowned sadly while watching her oppa walking before her. Each step he took, the more his heart felt heavy. It was like if million of needles were craving onto his heart repeatedly. He felt breathless as once again, he felt his eyes getting moistened again. When he was about to reach the airport crew and give his passage, he felt a sudden and strong tug into his heart.

Placing his hand on his chest and rubbing, he couldn’t help to feel that something was really wrong. He looked to his sides, totally lost as if he was trying to find something. It was when his sister placed her hand in his shoulder and asked worriedly:

“Oppa… are you all right?”

“I – I don’t know, Krys… b-but I am having a bad feeling…”

Staring at him seriously, Krystal held his shoulders and asked:

“Do you know what it is, oppa?”

Out of sudden, something clicked into his brain and Tiffany’s image appeared in his mind. His heart ached deeply when he was thinking about her, it must be it! He needs to see her! Rapidly, he held his sister by her shoulders and it spoke frenetically:

“Krys, you go ahead! I need see Tiffany before go!”

“It was about time, oppa! Go get her! I will wait for you!”

Krystal added with an understanding voice and rushed her brother to leave. In gratitude, he kissed her forehead as he finally ran like mad man down to the longue. Running like no tomorrow, Jesse dodged from the people as he reached the exit. When he was about to call a cab, his phone ringed and he quickly answered:

“Hello?”

“Jung Jesse?”

Jesse frowned confusedly due the unknown manly voice. So he asked seriously:

“Yes? Who wants to know? And who are you?”

“I am just someone trying to help you.” “Help me? How come?”

“Let’s say that I have evidences that it confirms your innocence. But you have to meet me in 30 minutes at Seoul’s Park. Time isn’t our friend right now.”

Felling much more curious and confused, Jesse couldn’t help to ask in suspicious:

“I will ask again, why are you trying to help me? Why should I trust in you?”

“Because I am your only hope to see your girlfriend again. Taecyeon is insane. Without you around, he will do ANYTHING to have what he wants! We don’t have time! I will wait for you at the park, hurry!”

Before Jesse could reply, the line at the other side was dead. So he took a deep breath and made his mind. He will risk everything if that means another chance to see Tiffany. Calling the cab, he entered at the vehicle and said to go to the park. On the midway, he prayed for her safety until his arrival.

“Please, God… don’t let her get hurt…”

-x-

8:00 PM at the Hwang Mansion…

Father and daughter were reunited at the dining room with their infamous guest, OK Taecyeon. The latter was smirking feeling victorious while drinking a glass of wine. The mood was monotonous, the cocky model was telling stupid jokes to Mr. Hwang who merely nodded or even grinned politely. However, his concern was his daughter. The latter didn’t say a word in the whole dinner; her meal remains untouched as she looked down lifelessly.

At first, Mr. Hwang thought that she would oppose to have dinner with Taecyeon, but he was wrong, Tiffany didn’t even care, it’s like she lost all her will of fight after Jesse’s absence. It was when he realized how serious his daughter’s condition was, the latter was always lively, cheerful and bubbly, but now… her stare was completely dull and empty.

Yet, his trance was broken when the cocky model gathered their attention while making ‘tingling’ sounds with his glass. Once the Hwang siblings looked at him, he stood up and started his speech:

“Mr. Hwang. I would like to thank your invitation and the fabulous dinner.”

The father waved his hand dismissively and nodded as Taecyeon continued, grinning:

“But you must be wondering why I insisted for this dinner. The answer is simple…”

He walked around and stood between the siblings as he turned to Tiffany to get her hand:

“I must say that we had misunderstood and fights. Tiffany, babe… I want to tell you that I am the one for you. Although I was broken with our breakup, I came here to say that I forgive you and to prove my words… I brought you a present.”

He kneeled and brought a velvet box into with a luxurious ring inside. Father and daughter gasped in shock as Taecyeon grinned cockily:

“You don’t have to answer me coz I know that this is what you always wanted. Yes, babe, I will marry you. So, what do you say?”

Automatically, Tiffany held herself too much and finally exploded. Angered, she shoved the velvet box onto the ground, stunning everyone with her outburst:

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! DO YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD ACCEPT YOU BACK AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DONE?! DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH ME WITH THESE DIRTY HANDS AGAIN! I HAD ENOUGH FROM YOU!”

*Slap* Taecyeon’s cheek stung due the hard slap coming from Tiffany’s hand. The model was shocked of her outburst and scowled, even angry, he couldn’t mess with his own plan. So to pretend his shock, he faked a sad tone and tried to grab her hands again:

“But babe… you always said that you wanted to get marry.”

“YEAH! BUT CERTAINLY THIS PERSON IS NOT YOU! THE ONLY ONE I WANT ITS JESSE JUNG! MY JESSIE AND NO ONE WILL CHANGE THIS!”

“Miyoung, please, calm down. I understand your feelings, but Taecyeon wants to marry you and—“

“No, father. You don’t understand. He *pointing to Taec*, he cheated on me many times and he never loved me; he was the one who always used me. Dad, I beg you, don’t force me to accept him because I can’t. I love Jesse and only him, if it wasn’t him, Taecyeon would have hurt me at the night we broke up!”

Shocked, Mr. Hwang widened his eyes and asked into a deep and deadly tone:

“WHAT?!”

Taecyeon felt angry than ever as he scoffed back while glaring at Tiffany:

“You won’t believe in the words of this stupid girl, isn’t?” – SLAM!-

“She isn’t stupid! She is the most wonderful girl I ever met!” A familiar voice surprised them as it opened the wooden door with a loud slam. Taecyeon widened his eyes in shock and blurted:

“JUNG?!”

Unconsciously, fresh tears fell by Tiffany’s eyes once her stare met with those loving hazel eyes. He flashed a tender smile as she shouted overwhelmed with emotions:

“JESSIE?!”

Before she could run to him, she was blocked by Taecyeon’s body. Mr. Hwang asked in shock at the whole situation:

“Mr. Jung… and Taecyeon… what it’s happening here?!”

“Yeah, what the hell you are doing here?! Don’t you remember the warning?!”

Jesse ignored Taecyeon and turned his attention to Tiffany’s father as he spoke in respect:

“Mr. Hwang, I am really sorry for crashing into your house like this, but I came here to show you something very important. Everything was setup made it by this coward!” Taecyeon sweated in nervous as he faked a surprise with a gritted smile:

“Me?! Are you crazy?! How can you come here and accuse me!? You lost your mind because you lost your girl and money?! Pshhh you can’t even prove that! Appa Hwang, can I remove this scum from here?”

“Not so fast, Taec… who said I don’t have any proofs?”

At his sentence, Taecyeon’s blood froze in fear as he blurted again in nervousness:

“Appa Hwang, you shouldn’t believe on him! He is a liar! He used your daughter to—“

“SHUT UP, TAECYEON!” The model shut his mouth in shock as Jesse and Tiffany smiled with Mr. Hwang outburst. The latter sighed and warned seriously:

“Mr. Jung, I just want the truth. Be brief.”

Jesse nodded and grabbed an item from his pocket. He walked to the plasma tv and plugged a pen drive on the entrance and waited. The display was black when out of sudden; an image shows up, precisely, the video where Jesse supposed to accept Taecyeon’s money. Jesse heightened the volume since the sound was a little irregular and damaged. Only some remarks were clear, but it was more than enough to show who was saying the truth:

*VIDEO START*

“… I just want to talk. But, let’s go the bu..ness. You… stole som…thing from me and I want-t it back.”

“And what the hell you want?!”

“Tiffany.”

“And why would I do that?! She isn’t a toy that you can toss around when you get tired …. I think she was pretty clear when she dumped you. You don’t even love her!”

“…yeah, but you see. After you ent…ered on that damn company, you stole my job, my girl and my fame… and I wa…t back. If you didn’t rea..ize it, I am m..re suitable for her than you, … her dear daddy loves me haha.”

“What?! There is no way … I’ll ever l..eave her! … I will ask her hand to with her father! And you won’t stop me!”

“Not even with 50 thousand dollars?”

“Are you going to pay me for leave Tiffany?! You are crazy! I am out of here!”

*sound damaged… continuing*

“You are pretty smart… So, getting this c…heck, you will have 50 tho…usand dollars for … while I get Tiffany and her family’s m..oney. You just need to disap…pear from her life! S…o what d..o say? Do we have a deal?”

“I don’t need your dirty money, b@stard! … I swear that if you lay a finger in Tiffany… you are going to pay!”

*VIDEO END*

Mr. Hwang and Tiffany looked at Taecyeon in shock as the latter didn’t know where to look. Jesse glared coldly at him and removed another item from his jacket showing an envelope. The brown haired guy handed the object to Mr. Hwang and it spoke seriously:

“Mr. Hwang, here is pictures of Taecyeon’s affairs and account; he was the one responsible for HK’s falls as he was sending secret information’s to our competitors. And if it wasn’t for Tiffany, the company wouldn’t have emerged to the success again. You can look my bank account if you want, but I never took anything more than my deserved hard work. And lastly…”

“Nichkhun…” Taecyeon muttered in anger. So Jesse’s tone softened as he walked to a tearing Tiffany and held her hands gingerly. Wiping her tears fondly, his hand rest in her face as he turned his head to her father:

“Mr. Hwang… I love your daughter more than anything in this world. I wouldn’t ever take her money. Her happiness and safety are everything for me and I –“

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* “What a touching moment…”

Taecyeon clapped his hand mockingly as he looked to the scene before him. Mr. Hwang was pondering Jesse’s words as he turned his attention to Taec and noted that something was wrong. Out of sudden, a sinister smirk crept in his lips and the middle aged man spoke angered:

“Taecyeon, you are fired of HK’s Company; you won’t ever get another job in the whole world. You better get out of my house before I call th---“

“Arghh shut up, old man. I am tired of you!”

With that, Taec removed a gun from his jacket and shoot against Mr. Hwang’s:

*BANG*

“DADDY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Tiffany desperately screams and throws herself at her father, aiding him on the deep wound at his left arm. The middle aged man scowled in pain as he held the bleeding arm. A shocked Jesse was ready to launch against Taecyeon as he shouts, feeling furious:

“ARE YOU CRAZY, TAECYEON!? THIS IS FAR ENOUGH! DON’T HURT THEM! I AM THE ONE YOU WANTED! AND—“

“Arghh shut up, you too!” With that, Taecyeon gave a hard blow in Jesse’s cheek while using his gun’s . The brown haired guy felt dizzy as the blood dripped by his mouth. Despaired, Tiffany screamed while bursting in tears while seeing Jesse hurt:

“TAECYEON, STOP! PLEASE, DON’T HURT HIM! I WILL DO ANYTHING!”

“Taecyeon, you know you won’t escape from argh… this one! You will be jailed!”

Mr. Hwang tiredly spoke, yet he jolted in shock when another shot passed close to his head. With widened eyes, he was agape as a lunatic Taecyeon groaned, feeling pissed:

“If you speak again, I will shoot in your head… NOW, AM I CLEAR?!”

The middle age man nodded his head in shock as the mad Taecyeon mocked a laugh and walked to Tiffany saucily. The latter was shaking in fear as into a fluid motion, he grabbed her by her hair and sniffed her neck. She whimpered when he tugged hard her hair, whispering to her ear:

“Ahhh nice smell. You know, Tiffany. If you were smart, nothing that would be happening. Everything was just fine and then what did you do? You broke with me for that broken scum! You never let me get into you since you stupidly told me that you were keeping yourself, but with him, you gave yourself fully… tsk bullsh…t!”

“Taec, isn’t like that – I – arghhh!”

With that, he tugged her hair again making her whimper and flinch in pain. Jesse couldn’t see this anymore, wiping the blood of his mouth, he stood up and screamed:

“LET HER GO! Your problem it’s me… just let her go, don’t hurt her!”

“Hahahahahaaha what a cutie, no wonder you fell for him. He is like your knight in cheap armor. Such a pity, now you will have to see your boyfriend die!”

Out of sudden, Taecyeon kicked Jesse’s stomach and laughed like a maniac as he yelled hysterically:

“Ahhh how I waited for this moment! Say goodbye, Jesse boy!”

At this moment, Taecyeon was about to pull the trigger when a furious Tiffany managed to set free from his grasp and scratched his face with her nails. However, in reaction, his finger pulled the trigger and a shout could be heard. Taecyeon, mad than ever, pushed Tiffany hardly to the floor as he grabbed the gun again. Once the brunette realized, her eyes were shocked to see… that Jesse was shot:

“JESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Crying and sobbing hard, she haphazardly tried to run to him, yet she was pushed hardly again by Taecyeon, who wiped the blood of his mouth and snarled angrily:

“You b…tch!”

Blood flowed vividly from Jesse’s recent wound at the lower part of his right torso. He groaned feeling weaker each second at the blood loss. Yet, he refused to give up as he looked tenderly to Tiffany, who still was in shock and crying. Placing his hand on his wound, Jesse stood up with some difficult and challenged Taecyeon for the last time. His sight was getting blurred as he spoke faintly:

“Please, I – I beg you… y-you can do anything to me… but d-don’t hurt her… I lo-love her so much… and I c-couldn’t bear l-lose her again… just let them… go…”

Suddenly, Taecyeon smirked maniacally again and tilted his head to his side while aiming his gun to Jesse. Yet, his smile dropped when he heard loud sirens around the house, angrily, he snapped to Jesse, who smiled faintly:

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT IS IT GOING ON HERE?!”

“Do you rea-lly thought that I wo-would let you g-get of this one?!”

Jesse tiredly added while holding his wound. However, his sentence only enraged Taecyeon more, who now was really furious. So, he gritted his teeth in anger when Jesse spoke calmly:

“Give up, Taecyeon… y-you know that you c-can’t escape… cough cough…”

Nonetheless, out of sudden, a sinister smile crept in Taecyeon’s face as he pointed his gun and it spoke mockingly:

“You are right… yet it will be such a pity that you won’t be here to see that… Now… say bye bye, Jesse!”

“JESSIE, NOOOOOOOOOOO!”

At the last second, by impulse, Tiffany stood up hastily and ran to Jesse’s encounter. If someone needs to pay, it’s her, not him. She couldn’t lose him again. Into a fluid motion, she placed herself before him to shield him from the bullet. Her father and Jesse widened their eyes in horror as they shouted in despair:

“TIFFANY, DON’T!”

Seeing that her life was held by a thread, Jesse didn’t thought twice as he rapidly turned his body and now he was the one protecting her. He hugged her tight and the bullet was shot at least:

*BANG!*



Tiffany’s heart stopped when she heard the shot as she screams in despair: “JESSIE!”



“Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What the--”

Taecyeon groaned in pain as he held his bleeding shoulder, he was shot.
Everything happened so fast, when he realized, he already was surrounded by the police who were pointing their weapons against him and yelling:

“Mister Ok Taecyeon, you are under arrest! Seize him!”

He hissed in pain again as he was handcuffed and yelled:

“How dare you?! I am Ok Taecyeon, the famous model! I am rich, you can’t jail me! I will pay my fine and I will be free again, you will see it!”

“Not even your money will get you out of the prison now! Take him!”

An officer pushed him out the mansion as he kept screaming in madness. Meanwhile, Mr. Hwang already was receiving medical attention. However, back to the couple, they still were hugged with their eyes firmly squeezed. Slowly, Tiffany opens her eyes and felt a wave of relief touch her heart when she saw Jesse looking down to her. He gingerly cupped her cheek with one hand and whispered softly:

“I told you that I wouldn’t leave you. I love you so much to do that.”

“J-Jessie… *sob* I love you too, so much…”

He flashed a weak smile as he touched his forehead with hers and nodded his head, feeling relieved. Nonetheless, when she was about to speak, she widened her eyes when Jesse’s legs gave in as he crumbled on the ground. Sobbing hard, she fell on her knees while holding and shaking his body:

“Jessieeeee, wake up! Y-you cant leave me! Jesse, I love you! Somebody HELP! Wake up *sob* I beg you! Don’t leave me!”

Her hands were soaked with his blood while she shook his unconscious body. She hugged his body tightly when a paramedic yelled to his team:

“This one needs a hospital now!”

With that, the paramedic group grabbed Jesse’s unconscious body and placed carefully on the stretcher. Although the paramedics told Tiffany that she should stay, she refused vehemently and took the place beside him. Decided, she warned seriously while holding his hand and her eyes never leaving his face:

“I wont ever let him go again. You can say anything, but I won’t leave him!”

Nodding their heads, Mr. Hwang also entered on the ambulance as he seated beside Tiffany to comfort her. She kept crying and muttering her beloved’s name as she prayed with her whole soul…

“Please, God… please, help him… please…”

-x-

Everything was dark and silent, yet once annoying beeping sound filled an unknown room, a person fluttered the eyes open to adjust itself with the light. The brown haired guy blinked a few times and opened his eyes fully to see that he was into a white and very clean room:

“Where am I?”

He looked to his side and saw a vital sign’s machine which explains the beeping sounds. So, he shook his head and placed his hand on his temples, trying to remember what did happen. Nonetheless, flashes of the previous moments flooded his mind… his talk with Mr. Hwang, Taecyeon’s threats, the proofs of his innocence and Taecyeon’s madness. Gasping and widening his eyes shock, Jesse blurted as he reminded something important:

“Oh my God, Tiffany!”

When he was about to stand up, he stopped his moves immediately when he felt a sudden pain in his torso and some weight in his lap. Once his eyes looked down, his heart pounded haphazardly at the sight of a sleeping angel snoring faintly. Even with his commotion, Tiffany didn’t even stirred, she looked so tired, Jesse worriedly remarked. However, unconsciously, a tear rolled by his eyes of relief and happiness. It was like everything was just a nightmare and he was together with her again.

So he tenderly caressed her soft cheek while admiring her sleeping face lovingly. He won’t ever get tired of this habit, he doesn’t mind to stay like this forever. A caring smile crept in his cheeks when the sleeping girl mumbled cutely in her dream:

“Jessie…”

“Yes, honey?”

Out of sudden, Tiffany’s breathing accelerated as she felt a familiar touch in her face, her dream was so real. She stirred slowly and rubbed her eyes cutely to adjust her sight. Once her blurred vision got normal, her brain took some seconds to digest the information about a familiar person smiling tenderly to her. She blinked a few times as he spoke again, more softly while he caressed her hair:

“Good morning, love…”

Widening her eyes and gasped deeply, she shrieked in surprise:

“!!! OH MY GOD! JESSIEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Unable to hold herself, tears rolled by her eyes as she plunged herself into Jesse’s neck. The latter chuckled and hissed playfully at the engulfing hug. Slowly, the crook of his neck got soaked with Tiffany’s tears as she muttered and sobbed:

“J-Jessie… t-thank God you are okay… I – I missed you so m-much…*sob* I thought I had--- I thought I had lost y-you… don’t you ever do this to me again!”

He smiled tenderly as he closed his eyes and caressed the crying girl’s back lovingly. She was trembling at the overflowing emotions, so Jesse did what he was the best… after comfort her into his warm embrace, he pulled himself from the hug to take a good look in her face. Her eyes were swollen and red; her nose was red and her cheeks completely drenched with tears. Frowning lightly in concern, he wiped the tears with his thumb tenderly as she didn’t remove her eyes from him. It was when he finally cupped her face and whispered into a tone filled with love:

“I am not going anywhere… You won’t lose me again, I promise.”

Such romantic and honest words made Tiffany’s heart flutter endlessly. She closed her eyes with some tears still escaping as she placed her forehead against his:

“What have you done that? J-Jessie… you could have died, p-please don’t do this again… I can’t bear lose you twice…”

Cupping and caressing her face caringly, Jesse held her face close as he spoke softly:

“If I have to make everything again just to stay with you, then I don’t have regrets. I love you too much to leave you, my love.”

“I love you so much, Jessie!”

Unable to control herself, an overwhelmed Tiffany throws herself to forward and kissed him deeply. Her arms sneaked around his neck as his strong arms wrapped around her slim waist. In a snap of a second, their kiss turned from a lovingly kiss to a very passionate one. His hands traveled by her back softly as she leaned onto him, making him lay on his bed again. His free hand wandered to her neck then to her nape as he took a fistful amount of her light brown hair passionately.

Meanwhile, Tiffany, who was lay above Jesse, had her moan muffled against his mouth as her hands went to his broad chest and then to his toned stomach. Their fiery kiss expressed so much longing, caring and love that it was something immensely delightful. However, when she was about to get deeper with her caress, a sound interrupted their session:

“Ouch…”

“Oh my God, Jessie! I am so sorry! I completely forgot about your wound! A-are you all right?! I can call the doctor! Please, forgive m—“

“*chuckles* Easy, honey. I am all right, besides, I think your kisses will help me heal fast.” He said cheekily as he brushed her bangs, cutting her frenetic tone. Soon, his expression became serious and softer as he held her hands, starting after seeing a blushing Tiffany:

“Tiffany… I know I own you an explanation and I --- wait a minute! Oh my God! My mother! I – I have to see he---“

Before a frenetic Jesse could remove the sheet that it was covering him, the door of his hospital room was opened, revealing a group of persons and between them, there was a very familiar and beautiful middle age woman. Once his eyes met with hers, he tears up and whispered in surprise:

“Mom?!”

The woman aka his mom opened a huge smile and rushed to him to give a tight hug. Slowly her tears fell as well while she caressed her son’s hair and whispered warmly, feeling overwhelmed:

“Hi, dear. I missed you so.”

“Me too, mom! B-but are you all right?! Your surgery and how did you-“

Jesse confusedly asked while he took a good look in his healthy mother. He blinked a few times, his tension only passed when he saw his girlfriend and sister smiling happily at him. Suddenly, his mother shushed him as she placed her hands in his shoulders speaking softly:

“Only God know His ways, darling. My condition was delicate indeed, but a few days ago, the hospital said that someone donate the money of my surgery. After I recovered, I wanted to know who was the person who made so much for me. The doctors said that this same person would tell me everything if I went to here, in Korea. It was when I discovered the whole story and now, I am all healthy again...”

Mrs. Jung leaned and whispered loudly to her son while smirking heartily:

“By the way, dear… you have an incredible and adorable girlfriend. Don’t lose her! I will be always thankful for her kindness…”

His mother added as she looked to her side and nodded her head while smiling gratefully. The brunette smirked brightly with her eye-smiles in return as Jesse stared at her dumbfounded, rather deeply thankful. His eyes shone with a bursting love as he whispered lovingly, still in awe:

“Tiffany…”

“Don’t worry, Jessie. Krystal was one who explained everything to me. You have a great sis!”

Quickly, he turned to his side to meet his sister’s eyes. Overflowing in happiness, he pulled her from a hug and messed with her hair with his fist playfully:

“Ya, oppa! Is this the way you treat me after I done?!” She added feeling annoyed. It was when he pulled her from an engulfing hug, whispering kindly:

“Thank you for everything, Krys. I love you… kiddo.”

“I love you too… dumb head.”

Soon, she gave in while smiling inside her brother’s embrace. Unconsciously, tears fell by her eyes since she was really worried about him at the previous days. The moment was endearing and precious, it will make good memories for sure. Then, while everyone was busy, the door opened and stopped their commotion when a middle aged man with a bandaged man entered. He looked around and greeted everyone politely when a loud voice broke his thoughts:

“Daddy! You should be resting! You didn’t recover yet!”

Mr. Hwang smiled warmly when his daughter aided him carefully to walk. When he looked up, his eyes met with Jesse’s ones and he quickly averted the stare. Out of sudden, he looked to everyone and bowed his head respectfully to ask:

“I am really sorry for bothering all of you, but I would like to speak some words with this young boy.”

The people in the room looked to themselves in confusion. Yet, Mrs. Jung and Tiffany looked at Jesse worriedly as the latter smiled nonchalantly. They felt easier as his mom leaned and kissed his forehead, saying:

“I will see you soon, dear. Until then, be a good boy.”

“*chuckles* I’ll try my best, mom.”

Then, Tiffany looked to her father and to Jessie as she wrapped her arms around him caringly. Out of sudden, she whispered gently to his ear:

“Don’t worry, I bet dad will love you too.”

Jesse smiled and blushed when she kissed his cheek endearingly. He held her hand and kissed gently, making her flush as she passed by her father. Without his acknowledge, she eye-smiled and gave her thumbs up when Mr. Hwang approached from him as she left. Finally alone in the room, the air was tense. The middle age man stood before Jesse while the latter kept gulping in fear. The silence lasted too long as they tried to speak many times, but not even a word left their lips.

Deciding to go further with this, Jesse took a deep breath as he started softly:

“Mr. Hwang, I want to tell you t--!”

“Please, forgive me!” “Huh?!”

The brown haired guy asked dumbly when out of sudden the middle aged man bowed his head in shame. Surprised, Jesse blinked his eyes a few times and started again:

“But I --!!!”

“I deserve to be punished for my acts. I misunderstood you and this is shameful. I do regret of my actions and the worst… I made my daughter unhappy, I am an awful father! If I have to get on my knees to have your forgiveness, I will---“

“Mr. Hwang, don’t! Y-you don’t have to do that!”

A shocked Jesse widened his eyes when he saw that his girlfriend’s father was about to get on his knees. Holding his torso’s injury, Jesse hissed and sighed to explain:

“Mr. Hwang, you are not an awful father. You just wanted to protect your daughter from any harm, but…”

He stopped briefly and took a deep breath as he spoke sincerely:

“But next time, you should believe in her in first place. Tiffany is very genuine and I am sure that you already know that.”

They both stared at the other’s eyes and they could tell they were being honest. With a deject look, Jesse nibbled his lips and raised his head to make the decisive question. So taking a deep breath, he spoke firmly, yet worriedly:

“Mr. Hwang… I would like to ask your daughter’s hand. Not just to date her, but I ask for your permission to let me protect, care and love her with everything I am… forever, sir…”

Out of sudden, Mr. Hwang’s expression turned into a serious tone as he started earnestly with his deep and firm voice making Jesse hiss slightly:

“The one who puts himself before a bullet to save my daughter’s life…” His tone softened as a genuine smile crept in his lips while he ended his remark:

“Definitely is worthy of my respect, friendship and her love.” Jesse gaped in surprise when the middle aged man pulled him for a tight hug and spoke loudly with a heartily laughter:

“Welcome to the family! You better make my daughter happy! You have my blessings… Jesse.

The latter chuckled and both of them were laughing loudly as Mr. Hwang ruffled his hair affectionately. It was when Jesse bowed and spoke genuinely:

“Thank you so much, Mr. Hwang! I will do my best to make Tiffany happy!”

The middle aged man tapped his shoulder in friendship as he spoke honestly:

“She is a lucky girl to have you. And from now on… you better call me… dad.”

The air was really warm and light between them. Mr. Hwang talked with Jesse so openly like if he was his own son. Meanwhile, there was a small opening in the door as an ecstatic smile formed into a familiar face. The young lady clasped her hands together while looking the two persons she loved the most. Exploding in happiness, Tiffany looked to the sky by the window with a bright smile in her face. Deeply grateful, she sighed in content and whispered truthfully:

“Thank You… thank You for everything…”

 

TBC

 

 

REPLIES:

 

@BAPxHimchan: Yup, Taec is really bad here... and he knows how to act =/ Jessi only broke up with Fany for her well-being and here is the chapter. I hope you liked. Thanks for comment!

@KalakiMae: Surely is, Taec is insane… you are welcome, my friend. Me too, I guess I love JeTi way too much lol Thanks for comment!

@babystrawb3: Hahahah nope, kills are not allowed in this fic lol Yeah, but I understand since he is a ‘jerk’ here lol I understand, JeTi belong together, but we need some drama XD I am glad that you enjoyed.  Of course, Jessi loves Fany way TOO much, but he is doing the best for her. And Papa Hwang, well lets say that Taec is really convincing lol Thanks for comment!

@elinlinzz: Hahaha I couldn’t agree more =/ Taec knows how to be mean… Hahahaha I guess we need someone to play the antagonist lol no, isn’t because of 9 pm lol anyway… Thanks for comment!

@rosyanda: I agree, JeTi’s love must remain *-* Thanks for comment!

@19Boyo89: Totally agree, JeTi is suffering a lot… but they cant give up, right? Hahaha ok, thanks for your eagerness lol Thanks for comment!

@ayojeti: Yes, but we need some drama, right? Yeah, and Taec, he really plays dirty… hahaha relax, I know, its just on the fic lol don’t worry, I think your jeti’s heart will heal soon ;) Thanks for comment!

@appleshanty: LOL Although he kinda deserves it, this fic wont allow kills lol don’t worry, your jeti heart will heal soon =) Thanks for comment!

@ForeverLove23: I’m sorry, my friend. But the drama was necessary =/ but thanks for comment! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

@JheiSii137: Hahaha you and all the readers lol but I agree, JeTi’s love must remain in the end =) Thanks for comment!

@eyelovegg: You are welcome, my friend. Yes, totally agree, he is out of his mind. Yup, Jessi is pretty cute and loves Fany a lot. Well, he has flaws, yet the “Jesse” here is only a portrait of the true Jessica which I sincerely think that is a great and soft person =) Thanks for comment, author-friend ^^

@prizzychic1: Surely is lol and more drama XD WAE? Hmmm because I wanted… MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem… jk XD I just like to tease my readers a little lol. Thanks for comment!

@HwangJung: Yeah, I think he deserves this for actions. Yeah, JeTi is pretty down and sad. Because this was necessary =/ about Jessi’s fight, I guess you enjoyed this chapter huh? ;) Yeah, we need some drama to make their relationship stonger ;) Omo, thanks, my friend. I am glad that you enjoyed. Hahahaha this is great to know, I will try my best to keep a good fic for my jjang readers hehe =D Thanks for comment, my friend.

@budhakz: Hey, friend. Long time isn’t? Yeah, Taec is really BAD here. But nope, kills are not allowed here lol Omo, are you crying?! Awww I am so sorry, I hope this chapter make you feel better =( sorry, drama was necessary. Thanks for comment!

@narachan: Dear reader ^^ hahaha because this fic needs an antagonist lol drama IS necessary lol yes, JeTi is precious to mee as well, my friend. Yeah, don’t worry, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And kills are not allowed here, even when it comes a mean Taec lol Thanks for comment!

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: And that was a LONG chapter. Have i said that ... this story is ending? Yup, next chapter will be the last, so be aware for the final moments of this fic ;) Omo 81 subscribers and 12 votes? Wow thats really nice *-* Anyway, I want to say a BIG thanks for my dear readers and subscribers for your comments and support. Oh and welcome, new readers! Thank you for being here for so far =) You guys are great. Sorry for the grammar errors, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Take care and God bless all. See ya~~~