Should I Tell Him?

In Love With My Best Friend...

Hongki's POV

Waking up the next day, I remembered that I yelled at Jonghun and about his crush on someone. Should I tell him how I feel about him? I thought. No, he would never accept me that way... We're best friends, nothing more. As that thought ended, Seunghyun came in. "Hongki hyung, have you seen Jonghun hyung?"

"Isn' he in your room?" I asked the rapper.

"No... I woke up and didn't find him in his bed. I looked all over the dorm, but he isn't here..." Seunghyun explained. "I thought that maybe you would know where he is."

"Sorry, I..." I was going to say that I didn't know where he was until I remembered him telling me where he liked to go when he was down or needed to think about some things. Maybe he is there. "I might know where he is..." I told Seunghyun and climbed out of bed to change from my pajamas to some clothes I could wear outdoors. After washing up and eating a quick breakfast, I went to that special place in the park that he loves. He said it was quiet since no one really came there and that it really had a nice scenery, which I had to agree, it really was a beautiful place! There was a little stream near it and a great sitting place that was perfect for a picnic! It was kind of like... One of those places you find right out of a fairytale! Anyways, I went there and just as I thought, Jonghun was there, sitting under a tree and staring off into space.

Jonghun's POV

I went to the park to think about what happened last night. Obviously I didn't tell the others, I just needed some time to think this out. Hongki was so mad... But about what? I thought. That question has been bugging me since last night and it still wouldn't stop bugging me! What did I say yesterday that could've possibly made Hongki mad? It was a good thing we didn't have schedules today, this would take a while for me to solve. After a while of thinking, something hit me. Is Hongki jealous? I thought, remembering that I had said I liked someone, that someone being Hongki. Does he honestly think he has competition for my heart? No, wait... More importantly, Hongki likes me more than a friend? With that thought I knew I had to go back to the dorms and try to talk to Hongki again.

Hongki's POV

I saw as Jonghun got up and was coming my way so I hid behind a bush, holding my breath and hoping that he didn't see me. Luckily he didn't and when I was pretty sure he left, I stood back up. That was close...

Author's POV

When Jonghun got back to the dorms, he immediately searched the rooms for Hongki. When he saw that Hongki wasn't in the dorms, he went to ask one of the members. "Guys, where's Hongki?" The rest of the room shrugged until Seunghyun spoke up.

"Hongki hyung went out." Seunghyun lied since Hongki didn't want Jonghun to know that he followed him. The other members were also playing along to this little scheme.

"Where?"

"To a cafe. Apparently, the members of Chocoball were meeting up today!" Jaejin added on to the lie.

"What? Why didn't he tell me? Gosh, I was also part of that group..." Jonghun mumbled the last part to himself, but it was loud enough for the others to hear. "What cafe?"

"We have no idea..." Minhwan said, shaking his head.

"You guys are no help!" Jonghun huffed before putting on his shoes and opening the front door again. When he stepped out of the dorm, he saw Hongki walking towards him. "Hongki..."


A/N: Subscribe and comment please! Thank you to the people who already have!